Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best sophomore in the mountains?
Who do you guys think is the best sophomore in the mountains??
Harmon-Pikeville
Ryan Kelly is a good sophmore for Sheldon Clark.
prestonsburg has a very strong sophmore class
Harmon - Pikeville
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mitchell-South Floyd
&
Harmon-Pikeville
Pikeville's Daniel Harmon
Daniel Harmon - Pikeville
Cody Mitchell - Shelby Valley
Jimmy Joe Morgan-Leslie
Daniel Harmon- Pikeville
Ryan Kelly- Sheldon Clark
Daniel Harmon
what grade is harmon suppose to be in?
Ryan Kelly- Sheldon Clark
Shawn Grimm from JC, he will be the best RB in the Mountains this year and his final 2 seasons at JC. In 7 games this year he has 1400+ yards rushing and 21 TD's.
billy rice from powell co....he has really improved since the beginning of this year hard worker proud of this kid
PHSCARD Wrote:Shawn Grimm from JC, he will be the best RB in the Mountains this year and his final 2 seasons at JC. In 7 games this year he has 1400+ yards rushing and 21 TD's.

He is a sophmore? He might be the best running back period. Harmon is tough, but he isn't putting numbers up like Grimm.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Ryan Kelly is a good sophmore for Sheldon Clark.
jarred waller, kevin sites. They have came along way they are very good
HazzBeen Wrote:He is a sophmore? He might be the best running back period. Harmon is tough, but he isn't putting numbers up like Grimm.

I think Grimm is a junior.
Belfry has several this year. Andrew Elkins-QB is doing great. I would also have to mention Charlie Dotson-LB,Cory Coleman-DE, Randy Webb-NG, Shawn Dotson-WR, and these are only some of the ones that are getting regular playing time.
JC has several key players that are super sophs. Chase Richardson, Ian Welch, Dennis Dillion are just a few kids that start. There other sophs play a lot and are very capable. Some could even start at most other schools. Watch out for these guys in the future!:rockon:
I Think Sc Has Very Good Talent Coming Up In #2 #7 #61 #16 #32 Keep Up The Hard Work Guys
Daniel Harmon from Pikeville
I would have to say Harmon
knott county central has 2 very good sophmores that play d-line and one plays o-line they both start at their positions....
#74 ron christian
#72 jason green
ill go with the kid they call DH
daniel harmon from pikeville
TRAIN85 Wrote:ill go with the kid they call DH
daniel harmon from pikeville

Good selection there TRAIN.

:thatsfunn
i too will say that that d-x harmon is the best sophomore in the mountains.
Quote:knott county central has 2 very good sophmores that play d-line and one plays o-line they both start at their positions....
#74 ron christian
#72 jason green
I hear way to much about these kids on these forums, If there so great then why dont they step up and *TRY* to lead the team
# 88 from kcc is also a sophmore he made a awsome catch last night against us at brethitt anybody know who he is??