Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 37 East Ridge 8
Final
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Cardinals are State bound this year they are playin really well
Way to bounce back from last week Cards. Keep it up!
Congrats Cards
Congrats Cards! I thought the score was going to be a little higher than that. But a win is a win. And matter of fact looks like a good one indeed. Any stats on the game? How many yards did Kelly and Dials get?
Good Job Sheldon Clark
Way to bounce back.Congrats
Good to see the Cards bounce back
I was at this game first half Sheldon Clark had a rough time. Half time score was 8 to 8, Sheldon Clark scored 22 points third quarter 2 touchdowns by adam dials on the groun and a pass play to Daniel Harless scored. Ryan Kelly also got a touch down. Sheldon Clark scored 29 points second half and held east Ridge scorless. Good game cards and lets get fired up Shelby Valley is coming to town next week.
east ridge played a great first half. but that has been their story all year long, good first half, crappy second.
Good win for the cards. The field conditions were awful. I didnt realize that it had rained that much in Pike co.
way to bounce back from last weeks loss and great job coming back in the 2nd to hold hold the Warriors to 8 for another great win
good luck next week against the WILDCATS....it should be a pretty good game
I agree with Jimmy Dungan! Congrats to SC ! Get ready warriors for the game this Friday.. Tolsia,WV

:Cheerlead GO WARRIORS!!!
side note: Good job to #80 for getting 15 tackles in the game last Friday..
Way to go Cards!! Now we can finish up the district on top...
Congrats Sheldon Clark!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good game!!! GO CARDS
Congrats to SC but get ready for Valley this Friday because its going to be a really good game
Congrats Sheldon Clark. Keep working East Ridge.
Did East Ridge have their lawnmower stole in the last 2 months?
Prep Star Wrote:Did East Ridge have their lawnmower stole in the last 2 months?

was it that bad up there??
Yes. And between the weeds was ankle high mud.
Good Job SC, and btw to all those people who asked about the lawnmower, you cant cut grass when all it does is rain, so stop freaking complaining K
congrats SC
Bigmike... Simmer down
bigmike06_01 Wrote:Good Job SC, and btw to all those people who asked about the lawnmower, you cant cut grass when all it does is rain, so stop freaking complaining K
Im not from that area up there but I'm sure it hasnt rained everyday for bout 4-5 weeks. It reminded me of a front yard of an abanded house.
yea it was bad at ER friday field conditions were awful.
If you mow the football field and find a car......you might be at East Ridge!LOL!!!!!!!!
congrats sc
8-8 at halftime HAS to raise some flags for Cardinal fans. Belfry scored on their first FOUR plays on offense.

I don't think its unfair to compare the two games.