• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley's final Record
Shelby Valley is 5-0

Still have to play Grundy, P-burg, Magoffin, Sheldon Clark, Belfry

I still them losing at least 2

8-2

What Do you all think??
7-3
I agree with Benchwarmer. They'll deffinitely lose to Sheldon Clark and Belfry..and probably Prestonsburg too.
SV will finish 6-4,write it down.
Enjoy 5-0 this week, Magoffin Co will be your next win.
I see them going 7-3, maybe 8-2 if they can put 4 quarters of football together.
Records don't seem to matter anyway in the valley. They change coaching staff every year anyway. Does anyone know what happened to the young coaches last year, they did a great job when we played them? They seemed to be turning things around.
6-4
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
RB#2 Wrote:I see them going 7-3, maybe 8-2 if they can put 4 quarters of football together.

Yea, I agree with you
Insight Wrote:Records don't seem to matter anyway in the valley. They change coaching staff every year anyway. Does anyone know what happened to the young coaches last year, they did a great job when we played them? They seemed to be turning things around.

Anthony Hampton is the Defensive Coordinator
David Osborne is no longer with the team
Kenny Damron is no longer with the team
Johnny Alvin is no longer with the team
Jim Davis is an assistant coach now
If Shelby Valley was as good as they thought they were, then 15-0 lol.
7-4
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Anthony Hampton is the Defensive Coordinator
David Osborne is no longer with the team
Kenny Damron is no longer with the team
Johnny Alvin is no longer with the team
Jim Davis is an assistant coach now

David Osborne is now the baseball coach at Shelby Valley.
kenny Damron's son Josh now plays at UVA-Wise and is redshirting this year.
Johnny Alvin is coaching maybe Dorton Middle School and a assitant with the girls basketball team at Valley.
Coach Wrote:I agree with Benchwarmer. They'll definitely lose to Sheldon Clark and Belfry..and probably Prestonsburg too.

Definitely lose to Sheldon Clark and maybe P-burg??? Didn't P-brg just beat SC??? But they will definitely lose to Sheldon Clark and probably lose to P-burg.

I'm going to go with Valley going 8-2 with loses coming to Belfry and SC. Even if they lose to SC and beat P-burg doesn't that give them the second seed in the playoffs and a home playoff game????
I love my CATS, but I have to agree with Oldtimer, I think they have one more win up their sleeve. I hope I'm wrong. I would love to see them beat Grundy, but P-Burg, S.C., and Belfry are only games we can dream about winning.
IMO they'll go into the playoffs 6-4 losing to Grundy, Pburg, SC, and Belfry.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:David Osborne is now the baseball coach at Shelby Valley.
kenny Damron's son Josh now plays at UVA-Wise and is redshirting this year.
Johnny Alvin is coaching maybe Dorton Middle School and a assitant with the girls basketball team at Valley.

You where close by Johnny Alvin is helping Virgie
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Definitely lose to Sheldon Clark and maybe P-burg??? Didn't P-brg just beat SC??? But they will definitely lose to Sheldon Clark and probably lose to P-burg.

I'm going to go with Valley going 8-2 with loses coming to Belfry and SC. Even if they lose to SC and beat P-burg doesn't that give them the second seed in the playoffs and a home playoff game????

I hope they get a home playoff game,
seekingknowledge Wrote:I love my CATS, but I have to agree with Oldtimer, I think they have one more win up their sleeve. I hope I'm wrong. I would love to see them beat Grundy, but P-Burg, S.C., and Belfry are only games we can dream about winning.

Your a true Cats fan then..Not..I say they will lose 2 ...
1. Grundy
2. Belfry
and maybe SC or Pburg..maybe...But not both
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Definitely lose to Sheldon Clark and maybe P-burg??? Didn't P-brg just beat SC??? But they will definitely lose to Sheldon Clark and probably lose to P-burg.

Probably not. Would be Belfry and SC getting the home games if it goes into a tie more than likely. But have to wait for the end of the season to compare records.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Probably not. Would be Belfry and SC getting the home games if it goes into a tie more than likely. But have to wait for the end of the season to compare records.

Thanks for the info.
It would be really nice to have a big home playoff game in the valley with the new turf they have!
Shelby Valley is supposed to win the district every year according to their fans. They will finish the season 6-4.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:It would be really nice to have a big home playoff game in the valley with the new turf they have!

Yea, I was thinking the same thing!!
Im going to pick grundy this week. Do not be suprised if valley beats them though they very down this season, bu tstill dangerous.
Valley is play'n alot of weak teams. Name one good team that they can beat????
7-3 , I think they'll lose 3 of the last 5 games to SC, P-burg, and Belfry
i would have to say that Valley's 5-0 record has really encouraged the team alot and i think that they will try to do everything that they can to keep that big 0 in the L column for as long as they can
id say they go 7-3 maybe 8-2 if they can really get it together
6-4 going into the playoffs.
LovetheBucs Wrote:6-4 going into the playoffs.

I agree