Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs Russell
IMO
Powell- 21
Russel- 20
I dont think russel is goin to produce this game and powell will keep it close and take it in the 4th. BE READY TO HEAR THAT CANNON GOIN OFF BOYZ TongueirateSho

WE ARE GONNA TORCH US SOME RED DEVILS
:flame: :devilflam
meghanmays15 Wrote:IMO
Powell- 21
Russel- 20
I dont think russel is goin to produce this game and powell will keep it close and take it in the 4th. BE READY TO HEAR THAT CANNON GOIN OFF BOYZ TongueirateSho

Someone call the law because what we got here is a crack smoker.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Powell is up the creek Friday and you just got to hope you dont have any injuries.
Survive and get reay for people like Morgan, Lewis and Estill.
I agree here. Going up against the state champs while your at the bottom of the totem pole isnt going to be a good thing. Best be careful.
Sponge Bob Wrote:Someone call the law because what we got here is a crack smoker.
HAHAHAHA.I agree with ya Spongebob..Crack kills the mind. Someone obviously doesnt know that Russell DID win state and will probably get another shot at it again this year. Watch out Powell.
Man I love it when grown people argue about Football...... Kasey is every bit as good as Howard.... better........... No way in the world you can say otherwise........
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Sorry POWELL but Russell is going to win
meghanmays15 Wrote:IMO
Powell- 21
Russel- 20
I don't think Russell is going to produce this game and Powell will keep it close and take it in the 4th. BE READY TO HEAR THAT CANNON GOING OFF BOYS TongueirateSho

You have to be freaking retarded or something...i think Russell comes to play every game...considering they have one of the best running backs in the state...other than #5 for Powell who is pretty good for coming back after from not playing since 8th grade... Edited for inappropriate content...
Yea really I may be a Powell fan but sometimes you gotta know how to take a few losses.
56th_batboi Wrote:Yea really i may be a powell fan but sometimes u gotta kno how to take a few losses

True, good sportsmenship!!
Game time in 6 hours........ field is wet and muddy,,, So bring it on.... I hope that alot of fans show up to the game tonight, We treat our visiting fans well and wish you guys safe travel to and from the game.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devilologist Wrote:Man I love it when grown people argue about Football...... Kasey is every bit as good as Howard.... better........... No way in the world you can say otherwise........

They are two different types of back. It's like comparing Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith. Which is better?

They were/are both great. What it boils down to is production. Clark is a producer and a winner. That is the true quality of a great back.
Devilologist Wrote:Game time in 6 hours........ field is wet and muddy,,, So bring it on.... .

What in the world am I going to do for the next 6 hours?
Stay On Here Posting Your Little Heart Out And Getting Those Points Up Brother, You Need More Points Midee 1
Devilologist Wrote:Stay On Here Posting Your Little Heart Out And Getting Those Points Up Brother, You Need More Points Midee 1

:moon: Smile
:dump: hows that one???
lol
dude screw u
Devilologist Wrote:Man I love it when grown people argue about Football...... Kasey is every bit as good as Howard.... better........... No way in the world you can say otherwise........
I think kasey clark is better than josh gross but I never seen howard but the way everyone talks he was really good.