Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs Russell
powell stills needs to play with heart and determination u never kno what could happen..good luck to #5 vs. kasey clark in running i was lookin forward in running the ball this year but was severly hurt in the red/white scrimmage good luck to both teams
Honestly I dont think Anyone can look forward to running against Kasey this year, Big, powerful and mean than a striped (Donkey) snake........ He reminds you of Doug Howard but BIGGER and stronger.... Doug Howard was the ONE who punished us when we went to Belfry...... it was not David Jones.... Just a punishing back.......................
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Powell is up the creek Friday and you just got to hope you dont have any injuries.
Survive and get reay for people like Morgan, Lewis and Estill.
Russell by as many as they want
Russell!!!!
Russell will control this game easily. Coach McGlone is a great and classy guy so the score won't be anywhere near what it could be. Abrams, Cordle, and the rest of the young'uns get a lot of touches.
Russell
Russell wins big
RHS 08 Wrote:Russell wins big

yea they will
Russell in this one
The only good thing about this game for Powell will be when it's over.
Total massacre dude! Like pee wee Herman fighting Evander Holyfield.
GEEEEEEEEZE!
MR.PERFECT Wrote:The only good thing about this game for Powell will be when it's over.
Total massacre dude! Like pee wee Herman fighting Evander Holyfield.
GEEEEEEEEZE!

im gonna have to disagree......ok im joking
russell VERRY BIG! someone's gonna get torched friday
:devilflam +TongueirateSho =:flame: :bigeyed:
I'm from Powell and Russell is just dominating this year so Russell easy.
Kasey runs the ball 8 times 118 yards.Cordle and Abrams take over...

RUSSELL 56
POWELL 0:Hole: :beg:
Kasey wiil average 4 TD a game this year to finish the reg season. he has to get 50 TDs total to pass Josh for the record in TDs scored a career.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
With All The Problems That Powell Is Having And How Russell Looked Last Week It May Well Be In The 50's By Halftime.
I would like to see Powell win this one, but I just dont see it happening anytime soon.
Coach Jones will make the best of it. I told him last night I dont know how youd prepare for a team like Russell. I know coach will do his best and against russell thats all you can ask for. Coach J was at Paris when they dominated so he knows wht it feels like from the other side as well. Keep on pluggin away coach, The sun will shine after friday. You got some wins this season left in you and next year we make some noise. Keep your head up no matter what, dont matter what they say you have been a part of some pretty darn good football programs and your a good coach.
Did I mention that Russell would win this one....
AJ Cordle will have 3 TD Friday in some combination of passing running. Drew will have alot of yards too. The new kid inthe backfield David Bailey gets BIG Game Friday... Of course this happens after Kasey scores 4-5 TD inthe first quarter.
DEVIL89 Wrote:With All The Problems That Powell Is Having And How Russell Looked Last Week It May Well Be In The 50's By Halftime.

No doubt
I always liked your PA announcer saying "First Down Powell County"!!!! I hope this doesn't sound like bragging, but this would usually happen in the second half and both sides would cheer. We've made the drive the last 2 years, now you guys finaly come to our place. Have a safe trip.
They might even bring their cannon but the barrell of it has already rusted over from lack of being shot.
mr perfect y dont u quit running your mouth about powell co there doing the best they can do
4 real man theres a line and u juss crossed it dude
I guess that's more lines than get crossed at all Friday. Russell will make half them boys want out of the game after the first 5 plays. Choads are gonna be ripped from the nads come Friday. Let me explain about crossing the line: When you compare anybody from Powell to Kasey Clark, That's crossing the line. Hey I will get you some wd-40 for the cannon anyways just so I don't cross the line.
oscarmoore1 Wrote:mr perfect y dont u quit running your mouth about powell co there doing the best they can do
The name says it all::::::::
OSCAR MOORE......................WOW!
I gonna say this once and once only. Keep the thread about the game or I will close it.

Thanks and good luck to both teams I'll see you all Friday night.
Russell by A LOT, Clark could have a career night
Russell-64
Powell -0
[[B]QUOTE]He reminds you of Doug Howard but BIGGER and stronger.... Doug Howard was the ONE who punished us when we went to Belfry......

I would just like to reply back at Devilologist remark saying Kasey Clark was like Doug Howard but bigger and stronger....First off there is no way you can even begin to compare Kasey Clark to Doug Howard...There is no comparison..Kasey is not even close to being on Doug's level and never will be....And no way is Kasey bigger or stronger to say the least than Doug...Yes Kasey Clark may be a good back but you can no way compare him to Doug...Doug was way better and Clark can only wish he could be half as good as him....
Charlie Wrote:[[B]QUOTE]He reminds you of Doug Howard but BIGGER and stronger.... Doug Howard was the ONE who punished us when we went to Belfry......

I would just like to reply back at Devilologist remark saying Kasey Clark was like Doug Howard but bigger and stronger....First off there is no way you can even begin to compare Kasey Clark to Doug Howard...There is no comparison..Kasey is not even close to being on Doug's level and never will be....And no way is Kasey bigger or stronger to say the least than Doug...Yes Kasey Clark may be a good back but you can no way compare him to Doug...Doug was way better and Clark can only wish he could be half as good as him....
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Good lord someone needs his meds checked. We all realize that Howard was a good back. But come on where did he end up at? Pikeville.... Clark is being looked at by several real schools. UC being one of them

As for Kasey not being close to Doug's level. You are absolutely right. Kasey is several levels above Howard. Howard got some of his freedom by being in the backfield with Jones. You could not key on either one of them. For the last 2 years Kasey has pretty much done it on his own. Put Howard out there by himself and he's not half as good.