Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central/Boyd County Thoughts, Bets and predictions
What's everyones opinion on this one?
Johnson Central in another runaway. Boyd just doesn't have a high talent level this season and seem to be prone to make big mistakes and give up big plays.
jc
get the bets going I want to make some points.
This one is going to get ugly in a hurry. Boyd's only win this year has come against a pitful Bracken Co. team, ever since the offense has seemed to struggle to get anything going and teams are scoring rather easily on the defense. Expect Grimm, Johnson, Welch, and Dillon to run all over this defense and put this game away before halftime. The Varsity Defense of JC should once again pitch a shut out but with the JV playing most of the second half BC should muster up 7. Expect the JV and freshman to get a lot of PT this week for the second week in a roll. My prediction:

JC: 56
BC: 7
I got 200,000 on JC by a landslide. Don't let me down.
Don't expect BC to just roll over in this one. JC has a target on their back by everyone in the mountains. JC is good but they can't over look anyone. Never the less,

JC-48
BC-7
Boyd has 2 wins. One over Bracken and another over Pike County Central.
Johnson Central
jc 56

bc 12
Heck I'll go out on a limb with this win and say JC wins.
Very short limb there catdawg............... Ill even go out on a further limb and say that Johnson will score more points than Boyd.... Hows that for ya????????????
Now beat that anybody....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
jc wins by 35+
Johnson Central 55
Boyd Co. 6
Go Johnson Central
Jc 50
Bc 7
Im gonna go with the eagles...
I Have To Go With Johnson Central On This One:

Jc 49
Bc 18
JC 35
BC 7
Johnson Central
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jc-47
Bc-7
Come on JCHS! The fans are starting to get a little crazy! Picking blowouts every wk. isn't the right way to go. I can't see another JCHS blowout this wk. I think it will be closer than what the experts think.
OK2NV Wrote:Come on JCHS! The fans are starting to get a little crazy! Picking blowouts every wk. isn't the right way to go. I can't see another JCHS blowout this wk. I think it will be closer than what the experts think.

I dont think that anyone is getting crazy just stating their opinions on the game. I mean lets be honest hear, alot of people predicted a blowout of LC last week and what happened, the score was 41-0 at halftime, need i say more. I know that comparison of scores is not a great indicator of a teams ability but for agrument sake lets talk about it. LC, a team JC beat last week 55-12, played Pike County Central the week before and won 28-12, while BC beat the same Pike County Central team 19-12. With both teams having a common opponent in PCC and LC with the bigger victory we could say LC is the better or at least comparable team to BC. Boyd Co. has shown flash of a good teams at times but I dont think they are even close to JC at this point. Thats why so many predict blowouts. JC could easily have their hands full, hey thats why they play the games, but I think that it is safe to say if JC comes to play as it did last week against LC, which I believe they will, JC should cruise to another victory.
Kayaker Wrote:I dont think that anyone is getting crazy just stating their opinions on the game. I mean lets be honest hear, alot of people predicted a blowout of LC last week and what happened, the score was 41-0 at halftime, need i say more. I know that comparison of scores is not a great indicator of a teams ability but for agrument sake lets talk about it. LC, a team JC beat last week 55-12, played Pike County Central the week before and won 28-12, while BC beat the same Pike County Central team 19-12. With both teams having a common opponent in PCC and LC with the bigger victory we could say LC is the better or at least comparable team to BC. Boyd Co. has shown flash of a good teams at times but I dont think they are even close to JC at this point. Thats why so many predict blowouts. JC could easily have their hands full, hey thats why they play the games, but I think that it is safe to say if JC comes to play as it did last week against LC, which I believe they will, JC should cruise to another victory.

I do not doubt it a bit but it isn't the time to post crazy numbers in this season at this time or anytime for a matter of fact. I believe if JCHS plays like they can than they will walk in this one but the players read this site and I hope they are not believing everything they read! Anytime you overlook another team it can lead to upsets!

Coach Matney will not let this team overlook anyone but they can read and they had better not over look this team.

GO EAGLES!!!
Just a wild guess *Johnson Central*!
Central by whatever Matney wants.
im gonna go with central on this one
Has to be Central..

JC-42
BC-8
Kayaker Wrote:This one is going to get ugly in a hurry. Boyd's only win this year has come against a pitful Bracken Co. team, ever since the offense has seemed to struggle to get anything going and teams are scoring rather easily on the defense. Expect Grimm, Johnson, Welch, and Dillon to run all over this defense and put this game away before halftime. The Varsity Defense of JC should once again pitch a shut out but with the JV playing most of the second half BC should muster up 7. Expect the JV and freshman to get a lot of PT this week for the second week in a roll. My prediction:

JC: 56
BC: 7

Boyd has 2 wins by the way. And the JV will get a lot of PT for the second week in a ROW.

But I'll take my boyz from JC in this one. It's doubtful that someone will match the 430+ yard rushing performance by one player from last year but I look for JC to have 500+ total yards for the 2nd year in a row.

JC-52
Boyd-13
OK2NV Wrote:I do not doubt it a bit but it isn't the time to post crazy numbers in this season at this time or anytime for a matter of fact. I believe if JCHS plays like they can than they will walk in this one but the players read this site and I hope they are not believing everything they read! Anytime you overlook another team it can lead to upsets!

Coach Matney will not let this team overlook anyone but they can read and they had better not over look this team.

GO EAGLES!!!

Well I agree with this post 100%. I do believe that JC could be in trouble if they come in overlooking this Boyd Co. team as they could have last week overlooking a bad Lawrence Co. team. But lets all remember that Jim Matney is the coach and he will not allow this to happen. In your first post you said it was crazy for JC supports to post blowout which i believe will very well happen if JC comes to play as they did against LC so this was what i was disagree. I realize some players may read this website but i believe that this kids understand that the game is decided on the field and not with what we as fans have to say. Last year should have taught this team that you cant take any game off and that you need to bring your "A" game against any opponent. This season has been named the "Unfinished Business Tour" due to last years unexceptable season and I believe these players want to leave it all on the field each and every game and let their opponents know that they have a lot of frustration due to last years premature exit of the playoffs.
Johnson Central