Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs South Floyd
Well this game is gonna be ugly but what do yall think?
Pikeville-63
SF-0
Pikeville 66
South Floyd 0

Just hope everyone stays healthy with Belfry coming to town the next week...
PHSFAN Wrote:Pikeville 66
South Floyd 0

Just hope everyone stays healthy with Belfry coming to town the next week...
Should be just like the last game with the starters out early. Hope this keeps them safe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is going to be an ugly game...Pikeville by as many as they want!...Good luck to both teams and hope there will be no injuries.
panthers all night long
I think Allen Central is Probabily better than South Floyd this season and considering what Pikeville did to allen central(66-0)I'd say Pikeville wins by 70+.
Pikeville 48
SF 0

Pikeville JV 20
SF JV 0

Total Pikeville 68
South Floyd 0
WWJD Wrote:I think Allen Central is Probabily better than South Floyd this season and considering what Pikeville did to allen central(66-0)I'd say Pikeville wins by 70+.

How do you figure AC is better than SF? May not be as bad as you think now that Coach Daniels is back taking care of all the practices.
I figure it'll be just about as much as Pikeville's coach wants it to be.
WWJD Wrote:I think Allen Central is Probabily better than South Floyd this season and considering what Pikeville did to allen central(66-0)I'd say Pikeville wins by 70+.

I wouldn't use the final score of the AC-Pikeville game as a measuring stick anyways...Pikeville could have won 130-0 if Coach Jackson wanted to.

Maybe this happens a lot but I don't recall it happening very often...here is what happened. Pikeville won the opening toss and choose to kick and get the ball 1st in the 2nd half. When the 2nd half started and Pikeville allready had thier big lead they kicked off to start the 2nd half also, so Allen Central received the ball 1st to start both the 1st and 2nd half....like I said maybe it happens sometimes but I can't remember than happening...very classy move on Coach Jackson's part imo.
i have never heard of that before is it legal
i think this thread is pretty much pointless...everyone already knows that P-ville is going to shut SF out...
P-ville -67

SF -0
pikeville is shooting for a goose egg dont be surprised if they get it
final score 60+-0
sf_football Wrote:i have never heard of that before is it legal
Yes, It's legal.
Actually, anytime a team is to receive a kickoff, the receiving team has the option to kick or receive.
pikeville might even do it 2 weeks in a row.
PHSFAN Wrote:I wouldn't use the final score of the AC-Pikeville game as a measuring stick anyways...Pikeville could have won 130-0 if Coach Jackson wanted to.

Maybe this happens a lot but I don't recall it happening very often...here is what happened. Pikeville won the opening toss and choose to kick and get the ball 1st in the 2nd half. When the 2nd half started and Pikeville allready had thier big lead they kicked off to start the 2nd half also, so Allen Central received the ball 1st to start both the 1st and 2nd half....like I said maybe it happens sometimes but I can't remember than happening...very classy move on Coach Jackson's part imo.

When you differ to the second half you postpone your choice for kicking or receive until the start of the second half and the ref simply ask your captains if they want to kick or recieve right before half time ends its common in high school there even has been a few cases of a team electing to defer which gives the choice to the other team and they choose to kick so the team that defers gets the ball to start the game and to start the 2nd half

Anyway Pikeville wins big.. really big
pikeville is a great team with a lot of class dont see them putting up 70+ not because they cant just because the coaching staff has too much calss for that..............but pikeville by as much as they want
Lumberjack can't spell to good...but i will agree with him...p-ville has to much CALSS....lol
Pikeville will dominate all 4 quarters.
Pikeville in a blow out
And this is why Pikeville has the program that they have is reasons like this..CLASSY!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And this is why Pikeville has the program that they have is reasons like this..CLASSY!
nice post
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And this is why Pikeville has the program that they have is reasons like this..CLASSY!
i agree :thumpsup:
im goin out on a limb here n sayin p-ville 56 sf 14
This is a no brainer...Pikeville by as much as they want. Should be some good work for the younger players.
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:im goin out on a limb here n sayin p-ville 56 sf 14
...they wont score