Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a such thing as a silver state championship ring?
Has any of you guys ever saw a silver state championship ring?
I thought all state championship rings were gold.
Correct me if I'm wrong.:dontthink
I have no idea
i have never seen or heard of a silver state championship ring
It may be up to the team if they want gold or silver gold.
Rings are bought by boosters or parents for highschool sports. Russell could not buy their football team rings, the boosters and parents had too. SO- truthfully, you can buy anything you want. You can buy a State Championship Ring, you just tell them what youwant and it is made. Of course you have to pay for it.
I have seen District championship Rings, Regional Championship Rings, Semi- Championship rings.
If you get second place in state you can state Runner-up rings in Silver made.
This is America, if you have the money anything is available... Even High School Champion ship rings.
I've seen them in white gold.
paintsville's 1990 baseball rings i think were silver. and i have seen johnson central players in the late 90's with apple bowl rings and patches on their jackets. i thought that was kind of funny.
Mr. Right Wrote:I've seen them in white gold.

I should have said white gold, not silver goldSmile
I'm sure they are out there somewhere. Former JC linemen Jesse Peck has two rings from Bowl Championships from Marshall and they were white gold. I personally like the white gold over the yellow, yellow in my opinion is tacky.
The state championship rings are designed by the team/boosters of the team that wins them...I have seen a silver/white gold one before.
As we were ordering the State Championship rings at Russell. We had the option of silver celenium, gold celenium and gold. Silver being the least expensive. But as Devilogist said earlier the school did not buy the rings. The booster club along with the AD and several other key personnel raised the funds. Myself, The AD and Coach McGlone chose gold celenium over real gold on a cost basis but I was adamant about the gold celenium because of the school colors.

Sorry to ramble. Yes silver championship rings are available although I have personally never seen one.
White gold texas tea
wait thats not right!

Yes you can get them in white gold or gold gold
I have seen all american rings in white gold
plus I am friends with a rep from Balfour and I have seen white gold World series rings
The one this guy has is true silver not even white gold.
I have seen 1 of Belfry's from 04 and they are silver. So they exist.
I'd say you could get any color you want.
yes there is such a thing
Belfry's 1st title was Gold, 2nd was Silver
Devilologist Wrote:Rings are bought by boosters or parents for highschool sports. Russell could not buy their football team rings, the boosters and parents had too. SO- truthfully, you can buy anything you want. You can buy a State Championship Ring, you just tell them what youwant and it is made. Of course you have to pay for it.
I have seen District championship Rings, Regional Championship Rings, Semi- Championship rings.
If you get second place in state you can state Runner-up rings in Silver made.
This is America, if you have the money anything is available... Even High School Champion ship rings.

yup,was going to say the same thing
Battle Tested Wrote:paintsville's 1990 baseball rings i think were silver. and i have seen johnson central players in the late 90's with apple bowl rings and patches on their jackets. i thought that was kind of funny.

I've never seen an Apple Bowl ring, but I have seen the patches. Next time you see an Apple Bowl ring, let me know because I'd definitely like to see it.
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Has any of you guys ever saw a silver state championship ring?
I thought all state championship rings were gold.
Correct me if I'm wrong.:dontthink

Yes, you are wrong. We have a beautiful silver ring from our 2005 2A State Championship. Midee1 has very good taste in jewelry.:rockon:
its your choice really....all i have ever seen is the silver ones....and besides silver has to look better than what gold would...especially with how big they are...
Devil68 Wrote:Yes, you are wrong. We have a beautiful silver ring from our 2005 2A State Championship. Midee1 has very good taste in jewelry.:rockon:

Ummm unless I am mistaken Russell's state championship rings are gold celenium.

Here is a picture of the ring on Justin Potters Finger. Good as i have got to post right now.
I wouldn't worry about the color, I just wish I had one. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com