Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County WR Quissenberry
(10-18-2024, 11:47 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Man I am cracking up, Haddix OC at UK... give me a break. Its easy to look smart when you have the best team with the best players... Wont be the case at UK!
You don’t know a lot about football that I can tell.   Haddix won at Perry Central, at Corbin, and Boyle.  That’s the most not smart thing I’ve heard in awhile. I absolutely think he could call an offense almost anywhere.

Like it or not, he is one of best HS coaches in the country.
[-] The following 2 users Like HighViz's post:
  • FCSPY, Holy Bull
(10-18-2024, 06:50 PM)HighViz Wrote:
(10-18-2024, 11:47 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Man I am cracking up, Haddix OC at UK... give me a break. Its easy to look smart when you have the best team with the best players... Wont be the case at UK!
You don’t know a lot about football that I can tell.   Haddix won at Perry Central, at Corbin, and Boyle.  That’s the most not smart thing I’ve heard in awhile. I absolutely think he could call an offense almost anywhere.

Like it or not, he is one of best HS coaches in the country.

Man I love your enthusiasm, and no one here is arguing his high school coaching ability. But saying I do not know a lot about football, because I don't think Haddix is gonna be the nest hot SEC offensive mind... really shows who the dumb one is here. I don't know if your his mom, or just a really proud Perry Central alumni here... And I like the guy, but I just tell the truth....

could he call plays anywhere.. sure so can I. doesn't mean he is going to be good....