129/317 - 40.7% 3pt FG
280/580 - 48.3% FG
55/73 - 75.3% FT
219 rebounds
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanman's post:
  • HOOPFAN
(5 hours ago)Ky1976 Wrote:
(8 hours ago)HOOPFAN Wrote:
(10 hours ago)Runrunrun Wrote: Carter is hands down the best COMPLETE player in the region. I find it really funny though as I remember Dicky giving out the KHSAA phone number when Rose Hill had Mayo and Dawson, now Ashland is worse than Rose Hill ever thought of being. With Dickey being a total Ashland homer I wonder his take on transfers taking Ashland kids spots.

Ashland fan base and staff all have the same issue. They cheat and get caught and still try to justify.  Carter is a good player and no disrespect his play.  He is not the best player. Spurlock stats are better, head-to-head Spurlock is 3-1 this past season with game winning shots vs Carter. Over the season stats. Both rebounds and points per game are about the same. Shooting percentages goes to Spurlock. The range that Spurlock shoots the ball translates to the next level. No one gets face guarded like Spurlock in the Region. Most team invite Carter to shoot a 3.  Both have a good basketball IQ. Based off stats and play.  Spurlock edges Carter as the complete best player. Stats don't have an opinion. They are just facts that are not disputable. KHSAA website doesn't keep assist. So, I don't know what they have in that category.
The most obvious daddy post one has ever seen.  Please for your son's sake get over yourself and swallow your pride and stupidity.  I will take the bait on one thing the reason this kid gets face guarded is because coach A and his playing calling or lack thereof.  Now lets talk about Ashland.  Carter this year is the best player on the team no doubt he will take the most shots.  I would bet that his shot he takes will be withing the offense and the shots the JS takes will be in daddy offenses or he will threaten or bully or whatever. This is called lack of team control thus leading to some transfer within BC program the last few years, who would blame them.  RD comes to APB and wins the region not to mention be accepted as an Ashlander and the same will be said about Smith this year and next.

Your rational is way off base imo. So, you think a player in general gets face guarded due to the lack of play call? I really think your lack of knowledge in the sport is truly evident with that statement alone. If RD stayed at BC that year. It would have been a 4-0 BC winning the Region that year. RD was the best player in the Region his Senior year. Even with him drinking the JM cool aid and all the promises he was given to him by BL and JM. Ashland went 2-2 that year. Losing the District championship but did up winning the Region. BC having two starters with injuries as well in that Region game. Far as a daddy post, again, it is all statistic based. No opinions of or bias from anyone. Just facts. Agree on one thing, Carter is the best player on APB. I don't know if he gets the most shots this year due to him not being the best shooter on the team. He is the best player but APB has a lot of kids who can shoot the ball now with the addition to the others.
Spurlock needs to get better off the dribble vs good defenders. He’s the most dangerous offensive player in the region for sure but in big games he’s a shot jacker. Last time I saw the kid he looked like he’d gotten some more muscle- needs to use it to attack the basket and not just settle for contested 3s. Create shots for others. That’s the thing Carter does better than him- very good at getting others the ball.

Spur is a tremendous player as is Carter. They’re different players though. Who would you rather have would be based off who you have around them. If you flip them I don’t think it makes either team better.

I also think the Dad being on the bench made BC better- defense got better last year. Idk or care about locker room, they played with solid chemistry and I’m almost positive those kids love him.