Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher County Central
100.00%
Perry County Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central at Perry County Central 10/18
Letcher County Central vs Perry County Central. Thoughts?
Looking at a common opponent (Breathitt County) score... Possibly a good game with Perry winning.
Both need the win to try and stay clear of Boyle in the first round. Perry already has a loss so they definitley can't afford to lose another one in diestrict. Should be a good match up though.
Feel like this is another game Perry is supposed to win. Felt they should have beaten Whitley. But that’s why we play the games I guess.
I'll take the Cougars, 28-17.
This should be a good game. The Cougars game comes down to how there QB plays. We he plays well they are hard to stop but when he turns the ball over they really struggle. I’m going to take Perry in a close game.

Perry 28
Letcher 22
Is always tuff on the road. Perry wins 32-28
If letcher stops the run like Whitley they win
(10-16-2024, 10:17 AM)Medusa Wrote: Is always tuff on the road.  Perry  wins 32-28

Hell yeah
Should be good game . Pretty even teams. I think close and Letcher pulls game out late
But in all honesty score could be flip as well. Just depends who wins turnovers battle.
Letcher Central-28
Perry Central- 14
Perry 26-12
I think Letcher's ability (or inability) to stop the run will be the key in this one.
The Cougars give up about 150 yards per game on the ground, but Perry averages over 200.
This is the most consistent rushing attack the Cougars have faced outside of Bell County, and that was their most lopsided loss outside of Corbin.

Whitley County stuffed Perry's run game for a big part of the night and the Commodores were 4/14 through the air. The Commodore backfield is tough, but that will make or break this one.