• 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pox on Both Their Houses
(10-12-2024, 09:26 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:21 PM)jetpilot Wrote: More Trump bashing by Hoot 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1979147

You really, really should run for office...Dodging and deflecting just like most all politicians do. Be a stand up guy and admit that you lied about the guy(Hoot) and got called on it. Trump bashing does not equate to supporting the opposition.

Hoot's dishonest. You're just equal parts dumb and crazy.
(10-12-2024, 09:38 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: RIUTG correctly calling Hoot Hillary's #1 fan in 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1978580
Still waiting, liar. Anybody who wants to read those thread links that you are posting will see how unhinged you and TRT were in 2016. Where is that proof that you promised? All this dodging is just drawing attention to your lie.
TRUTH!!!

(10-12-2024, 09:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: RIUTG correctly calling Hoot Hillary's #1 fan in 8/2016

Still waiting, liar. Anybody who wants to read those thread links that you are posting will see how unhinged you and TRT were in 2016. Where is that proof that you promised? All this dodging is just drawing attention to your lie.

And we get a hundred threads of Jet being unhinged because you were not deep in the Trump cult like him.
Don't accuse Jet of being in a cult. That would really set him off.  Big Grin

Don't worry, Jet's unhinged responses to this thread cost me quite a bit of time. I had planned to create a thread criticizing Kamala Harris. If I applied Jet's twisted logic, then I might accuse him of supporting Kamala because his lying delayed me from posting damaging material about her.
(10-12-2024, 09:49 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

You really, really should run for office...Dodging and deflecting just like most all politicians do. Be a stand up guy and admit that you lied about the guy(Hoot) and got called on it. Trump bashing does not equate to supporting the opposition.

How in the hell is he dishonest? He simply told the truth about your Dear Leader.
(10-12-2024, 09:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Anybody who can read can see you were campaigning harder for Hillary than Bill was...
Looking forward to more Trump bashing and I do sincerely hope whoever wins doesn't kick you and OSH off the public tit.

Anybody else who typed all that horse sh!t in 2016 would be ashamed. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger couldn't have done any better. But you act like it never happened and people can't read.
More lying. I wish I could say that I am surprised, but I am not surprised at all. What a thin-skinned coward!
(10-12-2024, 09:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:38 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

TRUTH!!!

And we get a hundred threads of Jet being unhinged because you were not deep in the Trump cult like him.
Don't accuse Jet of being in a cult. That would really set him off.  Big Grin

Don't worry, Jet's unhinged responses to this thread cost me quite a bit of time. I had planned to create a thread criticizing Kamala Harris. If I applied Jet's twisted logic, then I might accuse him of supporting Kamala because his lying delayed me from posting damaging material about her.

If Jet had a rock band, "Twisted Logic" would be the PERFECT name for his group.

You owned him in this little back and forth and he knows it. But he would never, EVER admit it!!!

Interesting, you accuse me of being a Hillary supporter and promised proof, failed miserably, then call me dishonest. Your problem is I made hundreds of posts during the 2016 campaign and there are none in which I expressed support for Hillary. Zero. You exposed yourself as a liar, in case anybody had any doubts.
That thread speaks for itself to anyone who is even semi-literate. But Hoot and OHS on the same page is awesome lol

"Hillary's number one cheerleader"

That didn't even come from me but I wish it did lol...
(10-12-2024, 09:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: That thread speaks for itself to anyone who is even semi-literate. But Hoot and OHS on the same page is awesome lol

The author of that little jewel was being dishonest, as well.  I have never heard Hoot say one thing in support of Hillary. Again, bashing Trump does not equate to supporting the opposition.
(10-12-2024, 09:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Interesting, you accuse me of being a Hillary supporter and promised proof, failed miserably, then call me dishonest. Your problem is I made hundreds of posts during the 2016 campaign and there are none in which I expressed support for Hillary. Zero. You exposed yourself as a liar, in case anybody had any doubts.
You are delusional and are lying. The thread speaks for itself and you can't make it go away. You aren't fooling anyone, not even yourself. Pound sand Hoot. I'm out but will be all over you if you try to pull the same crap again before this election, which it looks like you are going to do.
(10-12-2024, 10:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: That thread speaks for itself to anyone who is even semi-literate. But Hoot and OHS on the same page is awesome lol

The author of that little jewel was being dishonest, as well.  I have never heard Hoot say one thing in support of Hillary. Again, bashing Trump does not equate to supporting the opposition.

That's just dumb.
(10-12-2024, 10:04 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

You are delusional and are lying. The thread speaks for itself and you can't make it go away. You aren't fooling anyone, not even yourself. Pound sand Hoot. I'm out but will be all over you if you try to pull the same crap again before this election, which it looks like you are going to do.

WOW! Talk about delusional!!!
THE THREAD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. Game, set, match. You turds run along now.
(10-12-2024, 10:09 PM)jetpilot Wrote: THE THREAD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. Game, set, match. You turds run along now.

Hoot destroyed you here!!!  Better luck next time, friend.

If you can't handle political debate like an adult, without resorting to personal attacks and lies, then maybe you should stick to sports forums. If you decide to continue participating in this forum, don't expect your lies to go unchallenged.
(10-12-2024, 10:10 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 10:09 PM)jetpilot Wrote: THE THREAD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. Game, set, match. You turds run along now.

Your ass, but glad you think so seeing as you have never been right about anything.
(10-12-2024, 10:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:26 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: You really, really should run for office...Dodging and deflecting just like most all politicians do. Be a stand up guy and admit that you lied about the guy(Hoot) and got called on it. Trump bashing does not equate to supporting the opposition.

If you can't handle political debate like an adult, without resorting to personal attacks and lies, then maybe you should stick to sports forums. If you decide to continue participating in this forum, don't expect your lies to go unchallenged.
The thread speaks for itself for all to see.
(10-12-2024, 10:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:26 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: You really, really should run for office...Dodging and deflecting just like most all politicians do. Be a stand up guy and admit that you lied about the guy(Hoot) and got called on it. Trump bashing does not equate to supporting the opposition.

He can't stand to be challenged, even when he knows he's wrong.
(10-12-2024, 10:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Your ass, but glad you think so seeing as you have never been right about anything.
You keep announcing that you are finished for the night, yet here you still are. I suggest you get a good night's sleep, if that is possible after a night of lying. Things can't possibly go any worse for you tomorrow.
(10-12-2024, 10:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You keep announcing that you are finished for the night, yet here you still are. I suggest you get a good night's sleep, if that is possible after a night of lying. Things can't possibly go any worse for you tomorrow.
That thread will still be here for all to see. You can try again tomorrow acting like it doesn't exist.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  LOVE IT!!!!
(10-12-2024, 10:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

That thread will still be here for all to see. You can try again tomorrow acting like it doesn't exist.
I encourage anybody who is curious about Trump's record to read all of my 2016 posts. What they will not find is a single post in which I expressed any support for Hillary Clinton. You lied. You got caught and you are not man enough to admit you were wrong.
(10-12-2024, 10:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 10:10 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Hoot destroyed you here!!!  Better luck next time, friend.

I encourage anybody who is curious about Trump's record to read all of my 2016 posts. What they will not find is a single post in which I expressed any support for Hillary Clinton. You lied. You got caught and you are not man enough to admit you were wrong.

People can read. You attacked Trump in post after post after post. Every conservative on the thread was telling you that you were crazy. "Hillary's number one cheerleader." Take the damn L. People can read. You will never get anyone with room temperature IQ to believe that bashing someone all day long right before the election isn't tacit support for the other candidate. I'm starting to think you have a damn screw loose. I certainly thought so in 2016 on that thread, as did every other person on there who wasn't voting for Hillary.
(10-12-2024, 10:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 10:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Your ass, but glad you think so seeing as you have never been right about anything.

People can read. You attacked Trump in post after post after post. Every conservative on the thread was telling you that you were crazy. "Hillary's number one cheerleader." Take the damn L. People can read. You will never get anyone with room temperature IQ to believe that bashing someone all day long right before the election isn't tacit support for the other candidate. I'm starting to think you have a damn screw loose. I certainly thought so in 2016 on that thread, as did every other person on there who wasn't voting for Hillary.
Criticizing the Republican nominee is not the same as supporting the Democrat nominee - no matter how many times you say that they are the same. You lied. You know it. Everybody who has ever been active in this forum will know it if they read your lie for themselves. Much of what I predicted about Trump in 2016 came true. 

There are those of us who vote for Trump because he is the lesser of two evils and then there are those true believers who treat any criticism of Trump as personal attacks upon themselves. You are a member of the latter group. Failing to bring Hillary Clinton to justice was a huge failure on Trump's part and not even trying to bring her to justice was a broken promise.

It is wrong to post lies in this forum and you know that is exactly what you did tonight. Shame on you.
Pentagon workers with water-cooled chairs spending their Saturday night on an East Ky message board
(10-12-2024, 11:33 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote: Pentagon workers with water-cooled chairs spending their Saturday night on an East Ky message board
I don't work at the Pentagon and I don't have a water-cooled chair. I do have a nice used office chair, which I highly recommend. It's much better than any shiny new gaming chair. So, who are you talking about?
(10-12-2024, 09:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 08:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 08:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 08:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 08:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Please don't let your advanced age stop you. It's never too late to immigrate to Poland. Please move to Warsaw. None of us will think any less of you for becoming a Polish citizen.
Mastering new languages is a young man's game. I have a friend whose wife is from Poland. It sounds a lot like the country in which I grew up. You would not feel welcome in Poland.

I was just having fun with you.  I would love to visit Poland.
My friend and his wife visit Poland every couple of years. He contracted COVID in the early days of the pandemic while in Poland. Ironically, some eastern European countries such as Poland and the Czech Republic have become the most conservative and economically free countries in Europe.

I've had several students over the years from that area, mostly Czech. Great people. I think you and I can probably agree that both of our modern day political parties love their spending. It shouldn't come as a surprise to poor Jet ,or anyone else,  that Donald Trump was such a big spender as president. He is no conservative, at heart, whatsoever. He tries to pretend to be one, but any true conservative who isn't deep into the Trump cult can see through that con man. I can't foresee a time in the near future where either  major political party is going to be fiscally responsible. We hear a lot of talk about it but when it comes down to it, Washington politicians love to spend money.
Making real cuts in spending and the size of the federal government would result in the sudden loss of power of the party in power. I blame it on our decaying public education and university systems and I blame the decline on liberal Democrats, who have been far more interested in indoctrinating students than educating them. You may disagree with that reasoning, but the truth is that the general public is too poorly educated to understand that if the federal debt continues increasing at an ever-increasing rate, the inflation rate will soar, and our economy will eventually collapse.

I believe American politicians have borrowed money past the point of no return. Both parties will be responsible for the almost inevitable collapse of our economy, but whichever party is in power at the time will get all the blame. The two parties are playing Russian roulette with federal spending.
(10-12-2024, 03:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It is very difficult for me to believe that for the third straight election, we are faced with a choice between two of the absolute worst presidential candidates in the history of the United States. For the third straight election, I will be voting for Donald Trump as the lesser of two evils, and for the third straight election, I will hate feeling compelled to cast a vote for the despicable man.

I am angry at left-wing liberal Democrats for what they are doing to this country, but I am also very angry at the Republican party for its failure to nominate a decent presidential candidate during the past three election cycles. Republican voters are almost as poorly educated and stupid as the far-left-wing liberal voters who put a senile imbecile like Joe Biden in the White House. Which would be more dangerous, a dishonest and idiotic president like Kamala Harris, a dishonest senile old man like Biden, who was not a smart man at any point during his life, or an obnoxious, extremely self-centered man like Donald Trump? None of them have shown any reluctance to place their self-interest above the best interests of the nation that has given them everything.

The Republican Party left me a long time ago, but given the sorry state of the Democrat Party, there is no greener pasture available. If I were a young man, I would be tempted to immigrate to Poland.

What about everybody else? Will you be able to proudly cast your vote for president in November, or you will be voting against a candidate and for the lesser of two evils?
I will agree we should of have better choices, but we don't. If you care anything about country over party, then read the indictment involving the attempted trying to stay in power by the Orange King. The judge overseeing the case will let all the evidence out after the Orange King files his brief. I believe the voters need to see how far they went to try to stay in power after LOOSING the 2020 election. He is going to do the same thing if he sees that he is going to LOOSE once again. He will declare it was stolen and say he is the winner. All the people who testify under oath in front of grand juries, depositions, and trials have 2 things in common, they either worked for him or close to him. In simpleton term NO WITCH HUNT.
(10-13-2024, 09:26 AM)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 03:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It is very difficult for me to believe that for the third straight election, we are faced with a choice between two of the absolute worst presidential candidates in the history of the United States. For the third straight election, I will be voting for Donald Trump as the lesser of two evils, and for the third straight election, I will hate feeling compelled to cast a vote for the despicable man.

I am angry at left-wing liberal Democrats for what they are doing to this country, but I am also very angry at the Republican party for its failure to nominate a decent presidential candidate during the past three election cycles. Republican voters are almost as poorly educated and stupid as the far-left-wing liberal voters who put a senile imbecile like Joe Biden in the White House. Which would be more dangerous, a dishonest and idiotic president like Kamala Harris, a dishonest senile old man like Biden, who was not a smart man at any point during his life, or an obnoxious, extremely self-centered man like Donald Trump? None of them have shown any reluctance to place their self-interest above the best interests of the nation that has given them everything.

The Republican Party left me a long time ago, but given the sorry state of the Democrat Party, there is no greener pasture available. If I were a young man, I would be tempted to immigrate to Poland.

What about everybody else? Will you be able to proudly cast your vote for president in November, or you will be voting against a candidate and for the lesser of two evils?
I will agree we should of have better choices, but we don't. If you care anything about country over party, then read the indictment involving the attempted trying to stay in power by the Orange King. The judge overseeing the case will let all the evidence out after the Orange King files his brief. I believe the voters need to see how far they went to try to stay in power after LOOSING the 2020 election. He is going to do the same thing if he sees that he is going to LOOSE once again. He will declare it was stolen and say he is the winner. All the people who testify under oath in front of grand juries, depositions, and trials have 2 things in common, they either worked for him or close to him. In simpleton term NO WITCH HUNT.

Read the indictment hahahahahahaha. "losing" "lose"
(10-12-2024, 10:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 10:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 10:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You keep announcing that you are finished for the night, yet here you still are. I suggest you get a good night's sleep, if that is possible after a night of lying. Things can't possibly go any worse for you tomorrow.

Criticizing the Republican nominee is not the same as supporting the Democrat nominee - no matter how many times you say that they are the same. You lied. You know it. Everybody who has ever been active in this forum will know it if they read your lie for themselves. Much of what I predicted about Trump in 2016 came true. 

There are those of us who vote for Trump because he is the lesser of two evils and then there are those true believers who treat any criticism of Trump as personal attacks upon themselves. You are a member of the latter group. Failing to bring Hillary Clinton to justice was a huge failure on Trump's part and not even trying to bring her to justice was a broken promise.

It is wrong to post lies in this forum and you know that is exactly what you did tonight. Shame on you.

If I bash Trump 24/7, basically repeating Hillary Clinton talking points all day long in the days before the election, it helps

A. Hillary
B. I'm a dumbass or a liar or both, please stop asking me questions I can't and/or won't answer.
C. I sure wish that old thread was gone.
D. All of the above.
I used to post in the Political thread a lot; until it degenerated into a childish, name calling, negative area.  Much like this thread.  I've always loved to hear people with different perspectives; mainly to test MY perspective.  Most people appear to believe that if anyone disagrees with their opinion, they are wrong.  I don't believe that.  There should always be room for a different perspective, if only to stimulate your thinking and reasoning.

When I was trying to decide in 2016 who to vote for, I finally decided on a write in candidate.  A friend of mine (who strongly supported Clinton) pointed out to me that voting for a write in was in reality, throwing your vote away.  She made sense to me, so I doubled down in my research and my thinking.  It's an antiquated way of thinking, but my vote is very important to me and I appreciate the opportunity to cast that vote.  I don't take it lightly.

As I recall, both the Democratic and Republican party really tried to distance themselves from Trump.  The news media was already biased against Trump, but boy did that ever increase!!!  Trump was no politician!!  He was and is a businessman, and his way of thinking is very business-like.  The facts that a lot of politicians were jumping ship AND the news media was biased to the point of being ridiculous, finally made my decision for me.  I voted for Trump.  Did I hold my nose when I pulled the voting lever?  Yes, I did.  But I pulled it.

The biased media has always scared me.  When Covid 19 hit, I was trying to decide if I wanted to take a vaccine that had not been approved or used for long enough to determine it's safe usage.  I searched for HOURS trying to find information about this vaccine that was not tainted by political bullshit.  That was next to impossible!!!  I quickly learned that the CDC and WHO was just as politically influenced as the media outlets were.  And that bothered me; still bothers me.  People are trying to find out credible information for the safety of their personal health, but all one can find is nonsense about how Fauci founded the lab in China that produced the virus, and "Trump flu" was going to be a global pandemic.

I stumbled upon a web site based at Johns Hopkins.  There were scientists and doctors discussing the pros and cons about the vaccine.  They had different opinions, but instead of finger pointing and name calling, there was serious and meaningful discussion.  I found the holy grail!!  This was very very important to me!  I wasn't going to do this half-ass.  I have health issues, over 70 years of age and a recent survivor of Pertussis.  So after months of agonizing, I can now say that I'm vaccinated as much as the law allows.  It wasn't an easy journey, but I got there!  Finally!

I believe that this election is the most important one to date.  And the fact that people don't want to see the truths of the election is frightening.  NOBODY spoon feeds me.  I've made my decision, and will vote accordingly.

And I urge everyone to search for the facts and try to find the truths in this election.  When you cannot find two moderators from the top news outlets who will be neutral in a Presidential debate says a whole lot to me.  I resent this influence, and I sorely miss Walter Cronkite.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next