•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pox on Both Their Houses
(10-12-2024, 08:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Post all of the links you want to my 2016 posts about Trump, JP. As you may remember, most of them were posted during the primaries when you and TRT decided to harass me for not supporting Trump in the primaries. You talk about OSH being predictable, you are far more predictable. You are thin-skinned and cannot tolerate others disagreeing with you. I knew when I started this thread that you would become unhinged, just as you did in 2016 with your personal attacks on me. I was right about Trump, and I was right about how you would respond to this thread. That's fine with me. I have a pretty thick skin.

OSH is liking your posts now. Good job, you two need to get a room lol. I think people bashing the person running against this regime are idiots. Straight up. Nothing to do with Trump. With Republicans like you who needs Democrats?

BTW you couldn't carry TRT's jock.
I am still waiting for you to prove your assertion that I supported Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, Jet. No, criticizing Trump was not supporting Hillary Clinton. 

This country would be a much different place had Ted Cruz won the 2016 nomination. He would have tried and convicted Hillary in the court of public opinion and then turned the matter over to his Department of Justice for prosecution. 

I was advocating the prosecution of the Clintons in this forum before you ever started posting here. Hillary should have been in a prison cell before she ever thought about running for president. The fact that she is still running around free and was never brought to justice is another of Trump's broken promises.
(10-12-2024, 08:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 08:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 08:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 08:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 03:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It is very difficult for me to believe that for the third straight election, we are faced with a choice between two of the absolute worst presidential candidates in the history of the United States. For the third straight election, I will be voting for Donald Trump as the lesser of two evils, and for the third straight election, I will hate feeling compelled to cast a vote for the despicable man.

I am angry at left-wing liberal Democrats for what they are doing to this country, but I am also very angry at the Republican party for its failure to nominate a decent presidential candidate during the past three election cycles. Republican voters are almost as poorly educated and stupid as the far-left-wing liberal voters who put a senile imbecile like Joe Biden in the White House. Which would be more dangerous, a dishonest and idiotic president like Kamala Harris, a dishonest senile old man like Biden, who was not a smart man at any point during his life, or an obnoxious, extremely self-centered man like Donald Trump? None of them have shown any reluctance to place their self-interest above the best interests of the nation that has given them everything.

The Republican Party left me a long time ago, but given the sorry state of the Democrat Party, there is no greener pasture available. If I were a young man, I would be tempted to immigrate to Poland.

What about everybody else? Will you be able to proudly cast your vote for president in November, or you will be voting against a candidate and for the lesser of two evils?

Please don't let your advanced age stop you. It's never too late to immigrate to Poland. Please move to Warsaw. None of us will think any less of you for becoming a Polish citizen.
Mastering new languages is a young man's game. I have a friend whose wife is from Poland. It sounds a lot like the country in which I grew up. You would not feel welcome in Poland.

I was just having fun with you.  I would love to visit Poland.
My friend and his wife visit Poland every couple of years. He contracted COVID in the early days of the pandemic while in Poland. Ironically, some eastern European countries such as Poland and the Czech Republic have become the most conservative and economically free countries in Europe.

I've had several students over the years from that area, mostly Czech. Great people. I think you and I can probably agree that both of our modern day political parties love their spending. It shouldn't come as a surprise to poor Jet ,or anyone else,  that Donald Trump was such a big spender as president. He is no conservative, at heart, whatsoever. He tries to pretend to be one, but any true conservative who isn't deep into the Trump cult can see through that con man. I can't foresee a time in the near future where either  major political party is going to be fiscally responsible. We hear a lot of talk about it but when it comes down to it, Washington politicians love to spend money.
(10-12-2024, 08:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 08:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Post all of the links you want to my 2016 posts about Trump, JP. As you may remember, most of them were posted during the primaries when you and TRT decided to harass me for not supporting Trump in the primaries. You talk about OSH being predictable, you are far more predictable. You are thin-skinned and cannot tolerate others disagreeing with you. I knew when I started this thread that you would become unhinged, just as you did in 2016 with your personal attacks on me. I was right about Trump, and I was right about how you would respond to this thread. That's fine with me. I have a pretty thick skin.

OSH is liking your posts now. Good job, you two need to get a room lol. I think people bashing the person running against this regime are idiots. Straight up. Nothing to do with Trump. With Republicans like you who needs Democrats?

I think people who lie in a political discussion forum in a futile effort to quash debate are idiots. Still waiting for you to produce proof that I was a Hillary supporter in 2016. Until then, absent a retraction, you will remain a liar who got caught.
(10-12-2024, 09:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am still waiting for you to prove your assertion that I supported Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, Jet. No, criticizing Trump was not supporting Hillary Clinton. 

This country would be a much different place had Ted Cruz won the 2016 nomination. He would have tried and convicted Hillary in the court of public opinion and then turned the matter over to his Department of Justice for prosecution. 

I was advocating the prosecution of the Clintons in this forum before you ever started posting here. Hillary should have been in a prison cell before she ever thought about running for president. The fact that she is still running around free and was never brought to justice is another of Trump's broken promises.

The unhinged Trump thread was better campaigning for Hillary than Rob Reiner and Keith Olbermann did and even more unhinged. Anybody can read it and see. And another idiotic Trump basing post, wtg...you are more effective than Tim Walz at this point.
(10-12-2024, 09:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I think people who lie in a political discussion forum in a futile effort to quash debate are idiots. Still waiting for you to produce proof that I was a Hillary supporter in 2016. Until then, absent a retraction, you will remain a liar who got caught.
You're full of shit Hoot but happy Trump bashing.

I totally disagree. Again, Hoot is right. So, you think he shouldn't say how he feels about Trump just because Orange guy is running against the current regime? I'm not a big fan of Harris. I think she's fake and pretentious. Could be wrong but that's how I feel. So, should I be chastised by other Democrats for saying that I'm not crazy about her? That's crazy, Jet. I think you owe Hoot an apology. He's the one being honest.  

As far as not being able to carry TRT's jock, are you really serious. Hoot's IQ is higher than that clown by a factor of 10. I don't agree with Hoot a lot on policy but he's making you look really bad here. Or maybe you are making your own self look bad. Apologize to him.
(10-12-2024, 09:08 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am still waiting for you to prove your assertion that I supported Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, Jet. No, criticizing Trump was not supporting Hillary Clinton. 

The unhinged Trump thread was better campaigning for Hillary than Rob Reiner and Keith Olbermann did and even more unhinged. Anybody can read it and see. And another idiotic Trump basing post, wtg...you are more effective than Tim Walz at this point.
Liar. You can dodge and change the subject, but there is no escaping the fact that you were caught lying. As you know, I was a Ted Cruz supporter throughout the 2016 primary season. I confess to making a determined effort to do all that I could to save Republicans from making the mistake of nominating Donald Trump. If I had it to do over, I would have worked even harder and would have probably donated to Cruz's campaign. What about it, liar, where is that proof that you promised?
https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1980977

See if you can find all the Trump bashing just weeks from the election.
(10-12-2024, 09:11 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

What a mature post.  Big Grin Reminds me of third grade. Not unhinged at all. You are sooo predictable.
(10-12-2024, 09:11 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Not a good look. You're saying the guy is FOS because he's telling the truth. WEIRD!  I love you but that's cult-like behavior. Hoot is exposing you and you are getting defensive.
More bashing of the Republican candidate by Hoot weeks before the 2016 election:

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1979008
(10-12-2024, 09:14 PM)jetpilot Wrote: https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1980977

See if you can find all the Trump bashing just weeks from the election.
Where is the proof that you promised showing that I supported Hillary Clinton, liar? You made the bogus accusation and you know that nobody is going to read through every post in the longest thread ever made in this forum. You are dodging the truth, but you can't hide from it. The truth will find you.  Big Grin
More Trump bashing by Hoot 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1979147
Hoot trashing Trump 8/16

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1978759
Hoot trashing Trump and Trump supporters 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1978885
(10-12-2024, 09:21 PM)jetpilot Wrote: More Trump bashing by Hoot 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1979147

You really, really should run for office...Dodging and deflecting just like most all politicians do. Be a stand up guy and admit that you lied about the guy(Hoot) and got called on it. Trump bashing does not equate to supporting the opposition.
Hoot bashing Trump 8/2016 and calling him a liar

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1976906
Hoot trashing Trump 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1978355
Thanks for posting all of those links, Jet. But I don't think I have ever denied being a Trump critic in 2016. Now, how about that proof that I supported Hillary in 2016 that you promised? Did you lie or were you mistaken? It is sure looking like you lied and are now trying to distract attention away from your lie. (The old baffle them with BS ploy.)
Me calling Hoot out 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1978390
(10-12-2024, 09:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Hoot bashing Trump 8/2016 and calling him a liar

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1976906

This is crazy!!!  Every damn person in the country Dem and Republican knows he's a liar(Trump). Nothing wrong with stating what everyone has known for years. What do you have against the truth?
RIUTG correctly calling Hoot Hillary's #1 fan in 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1978580
(10-12-2024, 09:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Me calling Hoot out 8/2016

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1978390

You mean, you telling Hoot that now is not the time to speak the truth...

(10-12-2024, 09:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: RIUTG correctly calling Hoot Hillary's #1 fan in 8/2016

RIUTG was being as dishonest as you. Not surprising.
(10-12-2024, 09:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: RIUTG correctly calling Hoot Hillary's #1 fan in 8/2016

Still waiting, liar. Anybody who wants to read those thread links that you are posting will see how unhinged you and TRT were in 2016. Where is that proof that you promised? All this dodging is just drawing attention to your lie.
You get the picture, but one more for the road...

https://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showth...pid1976811
(10-12-2024, 09:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Still waiting, liar. Anybody who wants to read those thread links that you are posting will see how unhinged you and TRT were in 2016. Where is that proof that you promised? All this dodging is just drawing attention to your lie.
TRUTH!!!

And we get a hundred threads of Jet being unhinged because you were not deep in the Trump cult like him.
(10-12-2024, 09:37 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You get the picture, but one more for the road...

What a fool. You try to smear me with a lie, promise to prove it's true, fail miserably, and then run away. You looked like a liar before, now you're looking like a coward as well. Sleep on that. Maybe you will be able to think more clearly in the morning.

Anybody who can read can see you were campaigning harder for Hillary than Bill was...
Looking forward to more Trump bashing and I do sincerely hope whoever wins doesn't kick you and OSH off the public tit.

Anybody else who typed all that horse sh!t in 2016 would be ashamed. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger couldn't have done any better. But you act like it never happened and people can't read.
(10-12-2024, 09:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 09:37 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You get the picture, but one more for the road...

What a fool. You try to smear me with a lie, promise to prove it's true, fail miserably, and then run away. You looked like a liar before, now you're looking like a coward as well. Sleep on that. Maybe you will be able to think more clearly in the morning.

Not until he gets deprogrammed from his cult.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next