Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
26.92%
Martin County
73.08%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paintsville at Martin County 9/13
Paintsville vs Martin County. Thoughts?
Long as Maynard stays healthy, I don’t think Paintsville will have an answer for him. 

Martin County 46-20
I think Paintsville comes into this game hyped up a little about one of their teammates last year now a cardinal and play Martin County tough but give me Martin County
(09-08-2024, 04:07 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: I think Paintsville comes into this game hyped up a little about one of their teammates last year now a cardinal and play Martin County tough but give me Martin County
Back to back weeks of playing a former Tiger from that Sophomore Class. Runyon at P Burg and Lafferty at Martin Co. I believe this will be a close game in the first half as long as Paintsville can clean up the bad snaps but I look for Martin co to be too much to overcome in the 2nd half to get the win. 

Martin Co 35
Paintsville 20
Martin County is just the better overall team
This game will get out of hand quickly in the Cardinals favor. It will be uglier than Momma Bones in a two piece.

Martin County 48
Paintsville 12
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ralph Furley's post:
  • MountainMamba
Martin big
(09-08-2024, 05:19 PM)Ralph Furley Wrote: This game will get out of hand quickly in the Cardinals favor. It will be uglier than Momma Bones in a two piece.

Martin County 48
Paintsville 12
That’s all it took right there! Unecesary. You have to be a child.
This should be a dandy if a game . I believe Martin County will pull away late. Give me Martin Co 34 Paintsville 22.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(09-08-2024, 05:48 PM)Cards98 Wrote:
(09-08-2024, 05:19 PM)Ralph Furley Wrote: This game will get out of hand quickly in the Cardinals favor. It will be uglier than Momma Bones in a two piece.

Martin County 48
Paintsville 12
Would u Expect anything different?

Martin County 48
Paintsville 12
(09-08-2024, 07:37 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:

Martin County 48
Paintsville 12

Martin County 48
Paintsville 12
I wouldn’t either he didn’t know jack tripper was straight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Bones is going to be fired up this game due to facing former teammates and former school. Paintsville won’t have an answer for Devan and he’ll basically do what he wants to do. This will be another bowl win for the cards. Though I do think that Paintsville will put up a few touchdowns.

Martin County: 41
Paintsville: 20
[-] The following 2 users Like GeorgeLopez1234's post:
  • BlackcatPride32, Walkitlikeitalkit
Both teams are only as good as their quarterback play is. Both Johnson for Paintsville and Maynard for Martin County are elite runners and are good passers as well, but their legs is what sets them apart. First team to stop the opposing quarterback wins this one.

I'll take the home team, but it'll be a good game... Cards wins, 42-36.
If Martin county can control the line of scrimmage it could get ugly. I think the cards are slowly finding that dawg in them. I take cards 42-14
Martin in a close one. Should be a pretty good game
Give me the Tigers

40-34
I'm going with Martin Co.
Martin by 2 td
Parker watts will boost the cardinals passing game tremendously
(09-10-2024, 10:59 AM)HollyWood24 Wrote: Parker watts will boost the cardinals passing game tremendously
What positions are watts and Davis playing?
(09-10-2024, 11:00 AM)HatfieldMccoy Wrote:
(09-10-2024, 10:59 AM)HollyWood24 Wrote: Parker watts will boost the cardinals passing game tremendously
Has Davis played football? I don’t remember him playing in middle school.
Watts is for sure a wide receiver and I’m sure coach Muncy has Davis somewhere on the defensive side of the ball
Martin co running clock
Has Davis played football? I don’t remember him playing in middle school.
This should be a great close game. 14-8 paintsville. Paintsville should have beaten p-burg last week
(09-11-2024, 02:54 PM)Tin Snipper2 Wrote: This should be a great close game. 14-8 paintsville. Paintsville should have beaten p-burg last week
This will be a blowout. Paintsville when their line performs good is one of the best 1A Teams in the state. Who has Martin Beat? Shelby Valley is 3 touchdowns worse then they were last year. Hazard destroyed them and Yes I know Hazard beat Paris bad and Paris beat Paintsville by a lot but Paintsville couldve beat Paris if they could have kept things together. Martin Countys passing defense is one of the worst in 2A and Paintsville will take advantage of that with their talented Quarterback Alex Johnson. Johnson and Lauffer are one of the best duos this state has. I hope Paintsville can identify how bad Martins Passing defense is an attack it. Tigers 45-21.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSTigerFAN1's post:
  • billjames1987
This will be a big game. Paintsville will make the game interesting, I think the emotions will be high. Always a good game between the two. I think both teams are evenly good but I will take paintsville in a close game 32-24.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nikescholar9's post:
  • billjames1987
(09-12-2024, 10:07 AM)PHSTigerFAN1 Wrote:
(09-11-2024, 02:54 PM)Tin Snipper2 Wrote: This should be a great close game. 14-8 paintsville. Paintsville should have beaten p-burg last week
This will be a blowout. Paintsville when their line performs good is one of the best 1A Teams in the state. Who has Martin Beat? Shelby Valley is 3 touchdowns worse then they were last year. Hazard destroyed them and Yes I know Hazard beat Paris bad and Paris beat Paintsville by a lot but Paintsville couldve beat Paris if they could have kept things together. Martin Countys passing defense is one of the worst in 2A and Paintsville will take advantage of that with their talented Quarterback Alex Johnson. Johnson and Lauffer are one of the best duos this state has. I hope Paintsville can identify how bad Martins Passing defense is an attack it. Tigers 45-21.
I agree somewhat with you. Paintsville can beat Martin county by however much they want if they show up and their line does their job. More talent and just a better football team. Crayson Lafferty will be a game changer for them if he plays how he can. Paintsville 35-28.
Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes HollyWood24's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Not saying this is an awful take but Paris had their way with paintsville and had 0 chance of losing. Pretty sure Martin county has at least 8 interceptions this year as well. Lauffer is pretty much the only option to throw the ball to and once he gets hit hard one time he will be done. Paintsville just has to control their snaps to stay in this game. Mc wins 24-8

Not saying this is an awful take but Paris had their way with paintsville and had 0 chance of losing. Pretty sure Martin county has at least 8 interceptions this year as well. Lauffer is pretty much the only option to throw the ball to and once he gets hit hard one time he will be done. Paintsville just has to control their snaps to stay in this game. Mc wins 24-8
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lcontop's post:
  • Blue_Bird96