Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harvest Preparatory School
80.00%
Ashland Blazer
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvest Preparatory School at Ashland Blazer 9/6
Harvest Preparatory School vs Ashland Blazer. Thoughts?
Should be a great game. Prep has athletes on both sides of the ball and looks well Coached. They have no kicking game which could be the difference in this game. Tomcats 28-24
This will end very badly for the pump n shop putty tats!
This team is not the "Chinville Jumbucks" from a few weeks ago. So I do agree, the "Pump and Shop Putty Tats" do have their work cut out for them. I know little about this team except for the fact that they've had their way with Ironton and Wheelersburg over the past few years. I watched their last game and they meet the eye candy test...but it's hard to gauge how good a team is from one video since I know nothing about the team they were playing. If what you've done in the past has any bearing on what you'll do in the future then this game will end badly. But who knows? I don't. I'm a Raceland and Ashland fan so I'm naturally pulling for the eastern Kentucky team but I'm probably guilty of being the eternal optimist in this one.
This one should be a dandy. Good way to break in the new stadium
(09-02-2024, 11:36 AM)Fanman Wrote: This one should be a dandy. Good way to break in the new stadium
I just don’t think Ashland can stop Prep!
Ashland is in for a long night. Harvest Prep names the score.
The fighting pump n shops get handled.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Runrunrun