Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloodline Storyline
Don't want to post any spoilers because I despise Facebook spoiling things like this for me with ads, but for anyone who is caught up, where is this storyline going, in your opinion?

I'll post my thoughts in a week or so, but I think we're in store for at least one more big debut.
This is going to lead to a Bloodline Civil War with Roman returning as a face. The beatdown of Jimmy will help unite the Usos. I think Heyman will begin to filter away and at some point move to Brown Breaker. Just not sure if that will be before the Civil War or after. The Rock of course will join Solo and Tame Tonga. Maybe even another new member or two.
I'm thinking Jacob Fatu debuts soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • Bluecat
WTH are you guys TALKING about??
A lot of things going on the last week or so. This past week o Smackdown it looks as if Solo and new member Tama Tonga are taking things upon themselves to make decisions jumping Jimmy as Heyman clearly is lost for words. On RAW the Rock told Cody he was leaving for awhile but when he came back he would be back for him. Of course with Roman losing to Cody at Mania he will take some time off. I can see him coming back as a face. This new Bloodline story gives him that opportunity when he does return.
(04-14-2024, 01:27 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: WTH are you guys TALKING about??

Male soap operas.   lol
This storyline just keeps on going with a new chapter as now Solo is running things and introduced new members Tama Tonga, Tonga Loa, and now Jacob Fatu. It is expected to see Villa Fatu joining soon. Going to be fun watching this group grow as eventually Roman will probably return to confront them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Jacob Fatu was debuted about as strong as you could have booked it.

I was a little surprised that it came at a Smackdown though... thought they'd have slow-rolled it to a PLE at least.

Everyone seems to be thinking that this leads to an all-Bloodline (WarGames?) match at Survivor Series, but that honestly may be a bit rushed.

However it plays out, if Jim Cornette is somehow involved in the inevitable Bloodline Civil War, I will mark out.
I saw where there was supposed to be a return this Friday. They are supposed to be having an acknowledgment ceremony. I don't think it will be Roman though. I feel may Jimmy comes back. Could see him joining Cody, Orton, and KO. I haven't heard the rumor about Jim Cornette being involved. Clearly the bloodline is going to be turning on Herman at some point which is what will bring Roman back I think.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • Cactus Jack
(06-26-2024, 10:55 AM)Bluecat Wrote: I saw where there was supposed to be a return this Friday. They are supposed to be having an acknowledgment ceremony. I don't think it will be Roman though. I feel may Jimmy comes back. Could see him joining Cody, Orton, and KO. I haven't heard the rumor about Jim Cornette being involved. Clearly the bloodline is going to be turning on Herman at some point which is what will bring Roman back I think.

Cornette's podcast is a great listen for wrestling fans. He usually puts out a couple of hours per week, but you can find shorts/segments on YouTube as well.

He's previously made comments about not having a desire to return to the business (he hates flying and the travel is a grind). He's also made comments alluding to a few of the guys he likes or would have liked to manage-- Jacob Fatu, FTR, and Gunther are amongst the very few names that ever get brought up in those conversations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • Bluecat
(06-26-2024, 11:35 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote:
(06-26-2024, 10:55 AM)Bluecat Wrote: I saw where there was supposed to be a return this Friday. They are supposed to be having an acknowledgment ceremony. I don't think it will be Roman though. I feel may Jimmy comes back. Could see him joining Cody, Orton, and KO. I haven't heard the rumor about Jim Cornette being involved. Clearly the bloodline is going to be turning on Herman at some point which is what will bring Roman back I think.

Cornette's podcast is a great listen for wrestling fans. He usually puts out a couple of hours per week, but you can find shorts/segments on YouTube as well.

He's previously made comments about not having a desire to return to the business (he hates flying and the travel is a grind). He's also made comments alluding to a few of the  guys he likes or would have liked to manage-- Jacob Fatu, FTR, and Gunther are amongst the very few names that ever get brought up in those conversations.
Jim Cornette,  I always was a fan of his! I remember when he came to Paintsville with the Rock N Roll express.  That was years back when I was a kid.  Got a foam lightning bolt with their autographs on it.  Cornette was on his game that night getting the crowd fired up! One of the best ever at it!