Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
100.00%
Bath County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne at Bath County 8/30
Betsy Layne vs Bath County. Thoughts?
Betsy Layne
Bobcats go 2-0. They win big.
Go Westside bobcats
Betsy Layne should win this game handedly
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Interesting game..... I'm pulling for coach Brewer and Bath County. Brewer drew up a excellent defensive game plan vs. BL in the playoffs last season. He's very familiar with Jarrell's system he's established at BL and I'm sure he'll want to make a game out of this matchup. I think as the game goes on, BL is going to prove to be too much, but I'm hoping Bath makes a game out of it.

Bobcats win by 4 scores.
Betsy Layne Running Clock by Halftime. Bath Co is one of the 10 Worst teams in the State.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanatic42's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
This game will not be close.

Betsy Layne 56
Bath 6
While Brewer knows what is coming, his P-Burg team last year is a whole different story than this Bath Co team. Similar to their game with Berea, not gonna see much once they break the running clock threshold. 

Betsy Layne 45
Bath Co 6
[-] The following 2 users Like Colonel4Life1999's post:
  • BlackcatPride32, Spud6
It will be interesting to see how good this Betsy Layne team is. It's hard to tell at this point due to competition, but they could end up being one of the better teams in 2A in Eastern Kentucky. As far as this game, I believe Brewer will have them prepared, but he doesn't have the horses to keep this competitive.

Betsy Layne -45
Bath County -7