Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
North Laurel
0%
Bell County
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Laurel at Bell County 8/23
North Laurel vs Bell County. Thoughts?
Talking about a good early game. I watched this matchup last season as it was just a few miles down the road from me. I got interest in North Laurel as some of my good friends have kids playing on the team. I would like to wish Norths coach good luck on his journey as head coach. I am hearing good things from the parents. This will be a tuff first game to go into Bell County and try to take a win out of Log Mountain. But one thing for sure, North has been right there the last couple of years and making the game a war. Good luck to both teams. I will be keeping up with this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • North laurel Fan
I look for North to win this one
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • North laurel Fan
I think this will be a good game!
Good luck to both teams for an injury free game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior
I think this will be a great game where the line will determine the game. If the line for bell continues how they have looked thru two scrimmages, north will win. If bell county can get the front whipped into shape any at all, bell county will win. Simple as that.
Who is coaching for Bell???

Dudley????

Yeah, Bell wins this one!!
North 28 bell 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Playing on log mountain, I look for Dudley and Bell to get the win in a rather tight game.
Bell county wins in a close game. #6 for Bell will be the difference in this game.
good matchup to start the season.have to take bell in this one,log mountain is tough for anyone.bell 27-13.
It's going to be hard to beat a Coach going into his 50th year of coaching, with the
reputation Hilton has. I don't know that they can be beaten at Log Mountain tonight.
North is coming in with some good skill players & a pretty darn good defense plus a
1st-year coach with some fire in his belly. You don't see a match up coach wise like
this often, an older experienced Coach going up against a young 'go get em'
first year guy! I think, this will be a good game - hope they let them play without
too many whistles!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hi Risk Warrior's post:
  • Bull got out!