Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green 44 Male 14
Bowling Green 38-7 for varsity portion

Purples look outstanding against quality competition. Deuce Bailey is lethal. 

Frederick Douglass will be a super tough challenge next Saturday, we will get an idea of just how good BG is thus far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fade's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
(08-17-2024, 10:34 AM)Fade Wrote: Bowling Green 38-7 for varsity portion

Frederick Douglass will be a super tough challenge next Saturday, we will get an idea of just how good BG is thus far.
Wow- Either Scott County is better than expected or Male is really down. Was at BG-SC scrimmage last week and both teams looked about even to me Varsity portion was 3-2 in TD's in favor of Scott Co. Agree 100 % on Bailey if you don't pressure him he will pick you apart. Good luck to all teams this year.
(08-17-2024, 10:47 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:

Wow- Either Scott County is better than expected or Male is really down. Was at BG-SC scrimmage last week and both teams looked about even to me Varsity portion was 3-2 in TD's in favor of Scott Co. Agree 100 % on Bailey if you don't pressure him he will pick you apart. Good luck to all teams this year.

I think it's entirely possible 5A simply has very strong teams this year. Most outlets and forums have had Male top 3-4 in 6A and they return a Mr Football candidate. Maybe just had an off day. After all its just a scrimmage!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fade's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
(08-17-2024, 11:09 AM)Fade Wrote:

I think it's entirely possible 5A simply has very strong teams this year. Most outlets and forums have had Male top 3-4 in 6A and they return a Mr Football candidate. Maybe just had an off day. After all its just a scrimmage!
Agree on just a scrimmage....but 38- 7 is not a off day my man, BG is legit. Male has a huge QB problem. BG-FD is going to be interesting to me because FD Def. Coordinator is no joke they always have played outstanding Def. Just not sure if FD offense can produce enough points. Just my 2 cents.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • Fade
(08-17-2024, 11:25 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(08-17-2024, 11:09 AM)Fade Wrote:

Agree on just a scrimmage....but 38- 7 is not a off day my man, BG is legit. Male has a huge QB problem. BG-FD is going to be interesting to me because FD Def. Coordinator is no joke they always have played outstanding Def. Just not sure if FD offense can produce enough points. Just my 2 cents.
I agree after watching Male has plenty of things to figure out, QB being one of them.

FD makes me nervous because they have so much top end talent to go along with quality depth, think I saw a listing of like 10+ division 1 commits. BG has 2.  Like I said earlier I think it will be a great challenge and test for the beginning of the year. I question whether they will see a defense as good as theirs for rest of season. Or atleast as talented
Male hurt after JCPS alignment. Bailey has been a top QB since he was a freshmen.