Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 for 2010 as reported by Kentucky Preps
Dakota Euton Chad Jackson Josh Sewell. Aaron Watts. Taylor Newsome.. Tate Cox. .Arkansas Brewer. Blaine Green..Aaron Crosby.Tim Jackson.. I am sure everyone has their own opinion on this.
is the taylor newsome kid from Virgie they call him "Bacon"????
yep, got him at #5
Hatfield is better.........
don't feel bad if you aren't on the list. Some coaches kid got your place.
How many years has the KHSAA been doing the top 10 list?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
look at the thread title.
I seen the title of the thread, did they have a top 10 list last year, or is this the first year for the top 10?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I seen the title of the thread, did they have a top 10 list last year, or is this the first year for the top 10?
I think maybe last year was their first year. This isn't a KHSAA list, I don't think. It is Ky. Preps. list
I just dont know how they can predict how a player will be after 4 years of high school ball when they have not even played their first game of high school ball yet.
Out next will be a top 10 list for Third graders!!
Maybe a list that shows the top 10 lists....
3 Points,

Taylor Newsome is not a coaches kid, his dad just helped with the ball team. The coaches kid is Tyler Newsome.
i'm sure the list will change as the boys get older
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:3 Points,

Taylor Newsome is not a coaches kid, his dad just helped with the ball team. The coaches kid is Tyler Newsome.

His dad was a coach in middle school.
I think you might be missing the point here. 2010 is referring to the graduating class of 2010 and their ability now. I don't think they are saying in the year 2010 this is how it will be.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:3 Points,

I wasn't referring to either one of them.
3 points Wrote:I wasn't referring to either one of them.
I think Hatfield is better than Euton.
3 points Wrote:I think Hatfield is better than Euton.
I agree.
free throw Wrote:I agree.

IMO, he may be a little more athletic but Euton is a much better shooter and scorer from inside the paint and from 3-point range. They are both very good players, however.
bballfanky Wrote:IMO, he may be a little more athletic but Euton is a much better shooter and scorer from inside the paint and from 3-point range. They are both very good players, however.
Hatfield is very young, but he plays 15U. So he is playing up, compared to Euton playing 14U. They are both good players.
On last years list, was Daniel Harmon listed as the number one? It seems they would have to base this on what the kids do in middle school. And Daniel was the MVP on the middle school state tourney championship team.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:On last years list, was Daniel Harmon listed as the number one? It seems they would have to base this on what the kids do in middle school. And Daniel was the MVP on the middle school state tourney championship team.
I didn't see last years list, Ky. Preps just said it was a big hit last year so they decided to do it again this year. They are not showing it untill the 28th of this month unless you are a member of Ky. Preps. You might catch it on there. I am sure Daniel should have been on the list.
If you think you are tired of hearing about some of these other boys, just wait untill you read Ky. Preps. They are going to have a list for 2009
Tate Cox will be a great one! he is very underrated
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:His dad was a coach in middle school.

Was..his name was Greg Newsome his son's name was Tyler Newsome, Can't stand neither one, but Greg is gone this year for Virgie and Doe Doe Rowe is takin over
Valley will be good this year
NYY10 Wrote:Was..his name was Greg Newsome his son's name was Tyler Newsome, Can't stand neither one, but Greg is gone this year for Virgie and Doe Doe Rowe is takin over

Their assistant coaches name was Robert Newsome. His son is Taylor Newsome. He was on the bench during games, held a clipboard, talked to players during time outs and between quarters. Wouldnt that make him an assistant coach?
3 points Wrote:I wasn't referring to either one of them.
3 points Wrote:I think Hatfield is better than Euton.