Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2025 Rivals KY High School Top 15 Recruits
https://n.rivals.com/state_rankings/2025/kentucky

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • FCREMSFC
Brock Driver doesn't get as much press as he should because of Boyle's offense and all of the talent on that side of the ball. But dude is a straight dog and hell of a LB !!!
[-] The following 3 users Like BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, Holy Bull
(04-17-2024, 08:43 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Brock Driver doesn't get as much press as he should because of Boyle's offense and all of the talent on that side of the ball.  But dude is a straight dog and hell of a LB !!!
 Agreed!
(04-17-2024, 08:43 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Brock Driver doesn't get as much press as he should because of Boyle's offense and all of the talent on that side of the ball.  But dude is a straight dog and hell of a LB !!!

I believe that!!
Boyle County has 3 players in the top 15 players in the state. That's tough to compete with.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Bull got out!
Bump
  • FCREMSFC
if theres two players better than quisenberry then ill be really surprised....
[-] The following 2 users Like Khalisimo's post:
  • Bull got out!, Rebs83
(06-06-2024, 11:32 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: if theres two players better than quisenberry then ill be really surprised....

Probably not better HS players.

But better prospects? Yes.  Half of the thought process behind those rankings don't have a lick to do with what you're doing on the field.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fade's post:
  • HighViz
(04-17-2024, 12:36 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: https://n.rivals.com/state_rankings/2025/kentucky
Agree with BEChargers, Driver is a proven stud. Meanwhile there are "prospects" on here rated above him who haven't proven a thing. Recruiting is crazy.
Brock Driver was recently part of the 2A 4x100 state championship relay team. 6'3" 215 and helps win the 4x100 !!!
It's always interesting to see the differences between various recruiting agencies like Rivals, 247sports, etc.
The Campbell kid from Western Hills being that high is insane. Only played in 8 games in his entire high school career.
Brock Driver committed to EKU today !!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Hatz
Congratulations to Brock Driver!!
  • back country
I may be wrong but i think the state already 11 recruits signed to power 4 schools, does anyone know what the most would be for our state? Can’t imagine many more than that.

For the conversation on prospects and rankings, high school is a lot different than college. Quisenberry will be a great player no matter where he goes and is the best hs football player coming into this year, but he’s 5’9 and his speed can be matched at the next level. Carter and Campbell are athletic freaks and have great size and frames for their positions. Campbell can put on another 25 ish pounds of muscle as well.
This is a really deep class. Been one better class Kentucky as a state has had!!
(07-27-2024, 10:11 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: I may be wrong but i think the state already 11 recruits signed to power 4 schools, does anyone know what the most would be for our state? Can’t imagine many more than that.

For the conversation on prospects and rankings, high school is a lot different than college. Quisenberry will be a great player no matter where he goes and is the best hs football player coming into this year, but he’s 5’9 and his speed can be matched at the next level. Carter and Campbell are athletic freaks and have great size and frames for their positions. Campbell can put on another 25 ish pounds of muscle as well.

It is great to see, the down side is that in todays CFB world, only about 25% of those players will still be with the team they signed with after Freshman year, and half of those that are with a different team, it wont be a D1 team.