Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Harlan County coach stepped down
who be frontrunner for this job
deadline to apply 26th at 2:45
They lost a good one, he did a good job there.
oh yeah he did

not heard anything or any names
deadline to apply friday at 2:45
(04-22-2024, 12:13 PM)hchs fan Wrote: deadline to apply friday at 2:45

Who is the front runner for this job?
nobody saying or mentioning nothing
Not a very popular job apparently, hearing 1 applicant
(04-23-2024, 03:05 PM)shottaker23 Wrote: Not a very popular job apparently, hearing 1 applicant

Who have you heard, I heard the boy's assistant coach but I don't think that is true.
no as of right now nobody

(04-23-2024, 03:05 PM)who you hearingshottaker23 Wrote: Not a very popular job apparently, hearing 1 applicant
I've been told a former coach down 119 has made overtures about returning
(04-23-2024, 04:29 PM)well that be good return if they do deadline is friday 2:45shottaker23 Wrote: I've been told a former coach down 119 has made overtures about returning
There’s a coach over at Harlan that I would make them tell me no. Before I did anything.
McAlarnis has an interview there Monday from what I heard tonight at the softball game.
(04-23-2024, 11:56 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote: McAlarnis has an interview there Monday from what I heard tonight at the softball game.

Just an observation from other post, you all really want McAlarnis to leave don’t you? lol
Some of you all either have bad sources or just make things up :)
Sounds like 7-8 applicants
(04-25-2024, 05:23 PM)HCS Wrote: Some of you all either have bad sources or just make things up Smile
We all know that you have your ear in Harlan so who are some of the names. I was told they had offered to Elgie and he turned it down. Spill the beans!
well
deadline 2:45 Friday April 26th

(04-25-2024, 05:23 PM)HCSwho or what names you hearing Wrote: Some of you all either have bad sources or just make things up :)
[/quote]
We all know that you have your ear in Harlan so who are some of the names. I was told they had offered to Elgie and he turned it down. Spill the beans!
[/quote]

I don't think Green or McAlarnis have been involved at all. Maybe something next week.
i was told green said no and nobody even mentioned or said anything bout mcalarnis are they any big time names or anything being thrown around HCS 

[/quote]

I don't think Green or McAlarnis have been involved at all. Maybe something next week.
[/quote]

what about Teague at Bell county

what about AKal from Harlan independent
They were both mentioned in this thread. Neither was a candidate or asked about the job or were asked as far as I know.
Maybe next week.
what other names or people has sought interest or being thrown around as candidate
Tina Muncy from Leslie County will be interviewing soon. She’d be a great choice. A lot of fire in her and passion for the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Desperado888's post:
  • hchs fan
what other names or people has sought interest or being thrown around as candidate
(04-26-2024, 10:19 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Tina Muncy from Leslie County will be interviewing soon.  She’d be a great choice.  A lot of fire in her and passion for the game.
Never heard of her
hopefully this week
(04-26-2024, 10:19 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Tina Muncy from Leslie County will be interviewing soon.  She’d be a great choice.  A lot of fire in her and passion for the game.
They should hire her.  She knows it all
well wondor who all applied any names being thrown around or mentioned