3. Paintsville
4. Johnson Central
5. Prestonsburg
6. Floyd County Central
7. Martin County
8. Shelby Valley
9. Magoffin County
10. ???????
Magoffin County should not be anywhere in the top 10. 0-12 with only 30 runs scored all year. Lost to their middle school team in a scrimmage before the year started. Coaching change is coming there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack365's post:
  • kai
Pikevilles to lose.

The rest are about the same, depends on who is pitching and who can hit that night, and who the better coach is shelling his team win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTruth's post:
  • Colonel4Life1999
(04-23-2024, 10:21 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Top 10
1. Pikeville
2. Lawrence County
3. Paintsville
4. Johnson Central
5. Prestonsburg
6. Floyd County Central
7. Martin County
8. Shelby Valley
9. Magoffin County
10. ???????

1.Pikeville
2. Johnson Central
3. Lawrence County
4. Prestonsburg
5. Paintsville
6. Shelby Valley
7. Floyd Central
8. Martin County
9. Belfry
10. East Ridge
Ok it's Belfry at #9
East Ridge at #10
After you get by the top 6 it doesn't matter anyway.
Will 15th Region be doing a super region like they did in basketball?
(05-14-2024, 07:27 PM)Bluecat Wrote: Will 15th Region be doing a super region like they did in basketball?
I’m pretty sure that’ll start next season if I’m not mistaken
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Bluecat
Pikeville then everyone else. Lawrence with a win over Johnson Central last night.
15th shaping up to be VERY competitive.

1. Pikeville has 3 excellent starting pitchers and is solid everywhere and will be very hard to beat. BUT

2-4 JC and Lawrence are excellent squads who can beat anyone on a given night and nobody wants Prestonsburg who lost at Pikeville by 1 and Boyd Co. by 2 recently while mercy-ing 2A champ Powell and beating Breathitt. They have played a VERY tough schedule. LOOK OUT.

5-8 Paintsville is dangerous. Belfry is playing better and have a few tough losses but have a couple pitchers capable of beating anyone. Floyd Central threw a 2-hit shutout to beat Belfry recently and Shelby Valley just beat Harlan Co. and Belfry.

15th regional tourney should be a lot of fun and wouldn't be surprised to see an upset or two. Pikeville better bring their A game and even that is no guarantee...
Panthers will be a tough out.
They dismantled Paintsville tonight.
Their pitching staff may be finding their grove, which is bad news for the rest of the region. But guys it’s baseball, all it takes is one opposing pitcher to quieten the bats and next thing you know you’re in a dog fight. One miscue and you’re sent to the house.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-16-2024, 11:09 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Panthers will be a tough out.
Their pitching staff may be finding their grove, which is bad news for the rest of the region. But guys it’s baseball, all it takes is one opposing pitcher to quieten the bats and next thing you know you’re in a dog fight. One miscue and you’re sent to the house.
Is Paintsville under performing or are they just down? For some reason I thought they were going to be good this year?
They played Pikeville pretty close in the All A earlier in the season. I wouldn’t say they are underperforming but I think the consensus is that are playing quite a few young kids. And when Pikeville’s pitching is on point and then the bats are even half way going then they’re tough to beat. If the pitching stays consistent Pikeville will be tough to beat, if they score more than 7 runs then they’re almost impossible to beat in this region.
(05-16-2024, 11:09 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Panthers will be a tough out.

If pitching is peaking, which is very possible, Pikeville could make a run at the whole thing. Especially with the two week format in Lexington. I know, first things first lol. Definitely will be tested in the 15th. But they are very capable.