Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd
South floyd is young this year arent they but i play for them and they look like they got some talent...if they dont do good this year....they are gonna be a force to be reckoned with in a few years...whats ur opinion about young teams
Young teams really have to work hard in the weight room and concentrate on fundementals so that after a while it's just 2nd nature. Don't get down after losses, work harder, use a loss to fuel your drive even more.
yeah thats true...we stayed in the weight room all last year...and we have had a great first week
good luck this season
Predictions this year for South Floyd,,,Who are there key players to watch for this year? For sure wins...Let's hear them Raider fans......
I am hopeing the best to south floyd this year........but it is going to be a hard road to go down with alot of teams still having a strong upper class team such as betsy layne .......they r full of determined players to make it a good season and it will be a tough battle for south floyd to win.......but the rest of the schedual shouldnt be as hard as betsy layne
you must be from bl arent ya
It really dont matter were i am from lol.......it is just a simple fact
Let's stay on subject folks, It's South Floyd football, not Betsy Layne.
south floyd is going to have a hard time this year..........no expirence good luck to the raiders and donny daniels
I heard Ethan Johnson was going to sit out this year to concentrate on basketball...any word on this?
gish_7 Wrote:I heard Ethan Johnson was going to sit out this year to concentrate on basketball...any word on this?
He is sitting out!
Coach Daniels is a great coach his teams are always prepared!
Coach Daniels is a great coach his teams are always prepared!
Good Luck Coach
in two mark it down south floyd will go to state and possibly bring it home
south floyd....state???? i hope your tryin to be funny. i really dont know what sf's got but they aint state team....possible play-offs.
player_5622 Wrote:south floyd....state???? i hope your tryin to be funny. i really dont know what sf's got but they aint state team....possible play-offs.

well your ? was what do you think of young teams. I think if they stay together and stay in the weight room they can really become a good team over time
yeah i think it would be awile befor they become a good team again
shiggin#68 Wrote:I am hopeing the best to south floyd this year........but it is going to be a hard road to go down with alot of teams still having a strong upper class team such as betsy layne .......they r full of determined players to make it a good season and it will be a tough battle for south floyd to win.......but the rest of the schedual shouldnt be as hard as betsy layne

Betsy Layne wasn't that good a team last year, they didnt even win a game, Jenkins beat them by 3 tds last year if im not mistaking
SF_23_Football Wrote:South floyd is young this year arent they but i play for them and they look like they got some talent...if they dont do good this year....they are gonna be a force to be reckoned with in a few years...whats ur opinion about young teams
Young teams are hard to work with at first, but by the time they are juniors and seniors they should have a great team because they have been together for so long they know the way each other plays, goodluck to you:Thumbs:
All-American Lineman Wrote:Young teams are hard to work with at first, but by the time they are juniors and seniors they should have a great team because they have been together for so long they know the way each other plays, goodluck to you:Thumbs:

yea hes right.. maybe after a couple of years.. but i dont know abuot right now
they can develope into a good team over a couple of years if none of the player leave or ouit and they get a strong bond as a team. Young teams take just a lil bit to get sarted put it sounds like they should have a good team in a couple of years
Hope to see sputh floyd have a good season.. and hope the young team aproves.!! Good Luck SF
IF that group stays together WATCH OUT from what I have heard aBOUT there Freshman! How many games do you thik they will win this year and who do you all think they will beat?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:IF that group stays together WATCH OUT from what I have heard aBOUT there Freshman! How many games do you thik they will win this year and who do you all think they will beat?

Like to see that happen.. really would.. freshman are just as good as seniors.. its who has heart.. and i dont know all there games..
South Floyd will be young and inexperienced this season with around 16 freshman, and only around 26 for the entire team. Two words for the Raiders -- weight room!-- The weight room makes good athletes and if they are going to be able to contend they need to hit the weights hard. I'm sure Coach Daniels will have his team ready come postseason time though.
shiggin#68 Wrote:I am hopeing the best to south floyd this year........but it is going to be a hard road to go down with alot of teams still having a strong upper class team such as betsy layne .......they r full of determined players to make it a good season and it will be a tough battle for south floyd to win.......but the rest of the schedual shouldnt be as hard as betsy layne

and one more thing for you...we dominated you guys last year...when you had a weight room...so ya know what kiss off buddy...i dont know why you get on here and run your mouth for...and ohh yeah this time when we are killing you...uhh...dont start a fight...and with that said dont show up at the game...i mean the whole team man...it will be the same thing...you guys are way to uppity...no one cares about you guys anymore...no one expects anything...and i bet your a young guy too...a freshman...or soph...because you dont find an upper classman doing that...god your a cool cat...man...dont bother setting your self up for a let down
SF_23_Football Wrote:and one more thing for you...we dominated you guys last year...when you had a weight room...so ya know what kiss off buddy...i dont know why you get on here and run your mouth for...and ohh yeah this time when we are killing you...uhh...dont start a fight...and with that said dont show up at the game...i mean the whole team man...it will be the same thing...you guys are way to uppity...no one cares about you guys anymore...no one expects anything...and i bet your a young guy too...a freshman...or soph...because you dont find an upper classman doing that...god your a cool cat...man...dont bother setting your self up for a let down

Im agreeing with you.. but anyways back to the conversation..
Yeah i know...but that kills me when someone doesnt have a good record and says that they are gonna be the top dogs to beat
this is off topic i know im sorry but i just had to say something to sf_23_football you know your on here telling one of my friends off saying he shoudnt post that we might beat you this year and everything then you go and post on ac's post that your going to beat them just thinking isnt that the same thing shiggin did. Dont get me wrong im not saying were going to beat sf or anything. I just want to say i have no problems with any of you and i hope the best of luck to you all this season.