Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boyle County 41 Covington Catholic 0 4A KENTUCKY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
Final.

Congratulations Rebels!!!

Running clock; I never expected that!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • Cactus Jack, Rebel55
Final total domination by the Rebels! Congratulations on their 4th straight state championship and 5 out of the last 7!

Final Stats :

Total Yards: Boyle- 413 Cov. Cath. 64
Pass Yards: Boyle 131 Cov. Cath. 36
Rush Yards: Boyle 282 Cov. Cath. 28
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • toolaidback
CONGRATS REBELS!!!
They will have 5 and tie it when they win next years. They only have 9 seniors on this years team. People in Boyle think that next year's team will be as good or maybe better than this years team.
I told you all Cov Cath wasnt that good......nobody listens to me. .....
Congratulations Boyle….Jack Lambert don’t be selfish you got a State Championship give up them digits on that deer….
[-] The following 4 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, Hatz, Jack Lambert
(12-02-2023, 12:15 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: They will have 5 and tie it when they win next years. They only have 9 seniors on this years team. People in Boyle think that next year's team will be as good or maybe better than this years team.

I think Demari Brown will be featured more next year than this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hatz's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Wow, I thought Boyle would win, but not like that.
Montavin Quisenberry was named the games MVP.
Congratulations Boyle County!!! Wow!!!
Total domination by Boyle. Covington Catholic was never even a threat to score. The game wasn't in doubt from the start.
The Rebels are state champs of Class 4A once more. That’s 12 crowns total in Black & Gold for Title Town in the most dominant title game win of the Haddix era. KHSAA Class 4A State Championship. From HL Jared Peck.
Congratulations to Boyle great team and way to many weapons for Covington
During this 4-year run Boyle Co, is 53-3. Boyle has now won 20 straight games their last loss was October 28, 2022, a 37-6 loss at home to Frederick Douglass. That's a heck of run they have going currently.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • BEChargers
Congratulations to the legendary coach Justin Haddix and the Boyle County Rebels on their 4th straight state championship.
Boyle has Quisenberry, and everybody else does not.

The Rebels aren’t just the best team in 4A. They’re the best team in Kentucky.

(And Corbin might be second)
[-] The following 3 users Like Khalisimo's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, Hatz
(12-02-2023, 12:57 AM)Khalisimo Wrote: Boyle has Quisenberry, and everybody else does not.

I agree.
https://tenor.com/qSsO.gif
(12-02-2023, 12:57 AM)Khalisimo Wrote: Boyle has Quisenberry, and everybody else does not.

I absolutely think Corbin and Boyle were the two best teams in KY this year. Really, no question in my mind about it. Shame they couldn't have played in the title game.

#getridofrpi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • BEChargers
Q was unstoppable and the Rebels defense was dominant
(12-02-2023, 12:17 AM)Hatz Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 12:15 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: They will have 5 and tie it when they win next years. They only have 9 seniors on this years team. People in Boyle think that next year's team will be as good or maybe better than this years team.

Certainly but he shut down Rodriguez all night. Played extremely well all the way through playoffs shutting down the top receiver. I don't think he caught a pass, had a few tackles and got personal foul on himself. Should had more.  Curious where all those 31 D1 offers they were bragging about came from.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Holy Bull's post:
  • Jack Lambert
Congrats to the Boyle County REBELS on a great season and Total Domination of Covington Catholic tonight winning their 12th State Championship and finally passing Danville for most State Championships in Title Town, the game never was in doubt!!!

TD Hounds I’m not giving up the location of my Buck unless I harvest him. LOL
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • BEChargers, Granny Bear
Corbin should have never let Haddix walk after taking them to two finals.
(12-02-2023, 01:16 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Q was unstoppable and the Rebels defense was dominant
I was more impressed with their defense pitching the shut out than the offense scoring 41 tonight.  Complete win!
[-] The following 6 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Granny Bear, Hatz, HighViz, Holy Bull, Jack Lambert, The Red Eminence
Congratulations Boyle County Rebels..Absolutely the best team in the state.. Haddix has turned into a monster as his playcalling tonight was amazing. Look for next season to be #5..
Congrats to Boyle Co. You are the kings of 4A once again.
(12-02-2023, 02:15 AM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 01:16 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Q was unstoppable and the Rebels defense was dominant
I was more impressed with their defense pitching the shut out than the offense scoring 41 tonight.  Complete win!
Yes indeed, the defense was stifling tonight. Boyle is the standard right now..
(12-02-2023, 01:52 AM)Holy Bull Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 12:17 AM)Hatz Wrote:

Certainly but he shut down Rodriguez all night. Played extremely well all the way through playoffs shutting down the top receiver. I don't think he caught a pass, had a few tackles and got personal foul on himself. Should had more.  Curious where all those 31 D1 offers they were bragging about came from.
I agree Brown will have a bigger role next year when he moves to the backfield. I thought he played excellent on defense and shut down Willie Rodriguez.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Footballfan33's post:
  • Hatz
Smile Bossdaddy says: From Wendy’s….

Rumor has it Justin Haddix just signed a NIL deal.
Dave Thomas is going to rename the 4 for 4 to the Justing Haddix meal.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Deuce8, Hatz, Rebel55
Some views from my seat. I thought Haddix did a great job tonight with his game plan. Lots of rolling the dice and Boyle was hard to stop. The defensive effort was just unreal. I think it solidified Boyle in my opinion as the overall best team in Kentucky hands down. Corbin is definitely there at the two spot. Early in the year, I said speed kills! This seemed to be the theme all year for Boyle. But I got to say, the defense wowed me tonight. Covington Catholic just didn’t have anything that would work against that Boyle defense. I would have liked to see Rodriquez utilized a little more offensively for CC but the Boyle defense is better than they have gotten credit for all year. To pitch a shutout in a championship game speaks volumes to the hard work these kids have put in this season. Covington Catholic is a very good team. Boyle is just on another level. What a performance!
[-] The following 8 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, BEChargers, CC117, Granny Bear, HighViz, Jack Lambert, Rebs83, toolaidback