Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Running Backs to look for in Class 1 A..
Bobby Owens plays for KCC...arent they a 2A school?
gish_7 Wrote:Bobby Owens plays for KCC...arent they a 2A school?

Yes its a 2AA school..
player_5622 Wrote:Yeah th Owens kid was 2nd leading rusher last year...in the STATE not the mountains..the state thats impressive abd wasnt he just a sophmore? ? Yeah but aint Daniel Harmon like 20? he played middle school for valley for like 5 years or sumthing, I heard that he was havin knee promblems? Any one heard?
Hes 16. He was a little banged up last week but I dont think it was his knee he alright now I reckon. Sorry, you got to my post while I was editing it.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Hes 16

Hows his knee??
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Yeah he transfered to panitsville.. i hurd.. and yeah the kids from Jenkins are good.. Kiser didnt he play at Neon?? and Taylor is a beat, Belcher hes small but hes fearless.. and Richardson is a good around back..

Who is the stud that transferred to Paintsville?? I believe you got some bad information there.
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:He done good.. he should of started RB, but the Johnson kid did..
but it seemed like Johnson got hurd everygame.. so Richarson steped it up..

As an outsider, the Johnson kid was Jenkins' stud. He played hard but didn't have a lot of supporting players with him.
The Blue Blur Wrote:As an outsider, the Johnson kid was Jenkins' stud. He played hard but didn't have a lot of supporting players with him.
Thats is true
The Blue Blur Wrote:As an outsider, the Johnson kid was Jenkins' stud. He played hard but didn't have a lot of supporting players with him.

Yeah he was the stud at jenkins.. but johnson always acted like he was hurt... and he had no heart..
Johnson was a good back no doubting that, he did have some support, he had a okay line but wasn't expierenced , good backfield with help from belcher, richardson, and taylor
The reason he didnt have any suporting players is because no one liked the kid, he was good but he acted like he was a American Badass. He acted like he was to good to be playin on the same feild as some of his teamates. But jenkins really dont have a stud this year because everyones stepped up. But the richardson kid has the talent and heart to be just as good of a back if not better the johnson
player_5622 Wrote:The reason he didnt have any suporting players is because no one liked the kid, he was good but he acted like he was a American Badass. He acted like he was to good to be playin on the same feild as some of his teamates. But jenkins really dont have a stud this year because everyones stepped up. But the richardson kid has the talent and heart to be just as good of a back if not better the johnson

Yeah i hurd alot about his dissing his players.. and he would fight with them on the feild.. whouldnt play hard.. just had a bad attutide.. he could have been an out standing player..
yeah i didnt think jenkins had a stud this year.. but I'v hurd alot about the Richardson kid.. hes got some talent, to be a great back..
From what I seen, the Johnson kid played his hind end off. He probably was banged up quite often, as I didn't see him get a whole lot of help blocking. I don't even know the kid, but what I've seen him do against Paintsville the last two seasons was play his hind parts off for his team. I'll let you know how I think Richardson compares to Johnson after the Paintsville game this season.
The Blue Blur Wrote:From what I seen, the Johnson kid played his hind end off. He probably was banged up quite often, as I didn't see him get a whole lot of help blocking. I don't even know the kid, but what I've seen him do against Paintsville the last two seasons was play his hind parts off for his team. I'll let you know how I think Richardson compares to Johnson after the Paintsville game this season.

yeah dont get me wrong Johnson did play hard sometimes.. but maybe not that game, and i think Richardson will do well aginst paintsville.. his Sophmore year, Richardson scored, 3 Td. and had liek 200 + rushing yards..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:yeah dont get me wrong Johnson did play hard sometimes.. but maybe not that game, and i think Richardson will do well aginst paintsville.. his Sophmore year, Richardson scored, 3 Td. and had liek 200 + rushing yards..

So Richardson will be a junior or senior this year? Are you talking about 3 TD's and 200 yards for the season??
The Blue Blur Wrote:Are you talking about 3 TD's and 200 yards for the season??
Please say in one game..........
For the second year in row, and with him only being junior, Lynn Camp should have the top back in the mts in Class A with Joe Roskopf. He rushed for over 1200 yards last season, sharing the ball with Josh Reynolds and The top back in the mts last season Jimmy Chaffin. Another name to watch out for would be Sidney Wagner, a great off season, by him could lead to big things. Other names in the region, David Adams of Pineville, Michael Washington of Cumberland, Kenny Hughes of Somerset, and Harlan and Evarts should have good strong backs, they usually do.
Beef Wrote:Please say in one game..........

I'm hoping so too but I know it wasn't against Paintsville in the last three years.
The Blue Blur Wrote:So Richardson will be a junior or senior this year? Are you talking about 3 TD's and 200 yards for the season??

He'll be a senior, and yes that was in one game.... when he played paintsville.
LC99 Wrote:For the second year in row, and with him only being junior, Lynn Camp should have the top back in the mts in Class A with Joe Roskopf. He rushed for over 1200 yards last season, sharing the ball with Josh Reynolds and The top back in the mts last season Jimmy Chaffin. Another name to watch out for would be Sidney Wagner, a great off season, by him could lead to big things. Other names in the region, David Adams of Pineville, Michael Washington of Cumberland, Kenny Hughes of Somerset, and Harlan and Evarts should have good strong backs, they usually do.

Iv heard of Josh Reynolds.. dont know much about him..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:He'll be a senior, and yes that was in one game.... when he played paintsville.

What # does he wear?? I'll have to go pull the tape on this one.
The Blue Blur Wrote:What # does he wear?? I'll have to go pull the tape on this one.

Hes number 1..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Hes number 1..

I'll have to check it out, the only ones I remember even showing talent was #21 and Johnson. For some reason I'm not suprised what # he wears.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I'll have to check it out, the only ones I remember even showing talent was #21 and Johnson. For some reason I'm not suprised what # he wears.
#21 who was that? unless it was two years ago, that was the thompson kid i think
All-American Lineman Wrote:#21 who was that? unless it was two years ago, that was the thompson kid i think

I don't remember his name, he played CB and RB. It was two years ago, as your buddy said it was Richardson's sophomore year.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I'll have to check it out, the only ones I remember even showing talent was #21 and Johnson. For some reason I'm not suprised what # he wears.
richarsons sophmore year johnson didnt play
Well sorry thought Johnson was #7 and lined up at QB that year. #7 from Jenkins during the 2004 season played QB the whole first half for them against Paintsville. Just watch the tape, score was 64-16. #1 had maybe at most 75 yards, didn't carry the ball until the 3rd quarter. All of his yards were against freshman and sophomore reserves as Paintsville didn't have a starter left on the field including Pugh, Cantrell or Sublett who were the only sophomore starters. #1 assuming that was Richardson, scored 1 touchdown and converted on the 2 pt. conversion. The other touchdown was scored by that #21, whoever he is. If it helps you Jenkin faithful remember who he was, it was an African-American kid.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Well sorry thought Johnson was #7 and lined up at QB that year. #7 from Jenkins during the 2004 season played QB the whole first half for them against Paintsville. Just watch the tape, score was 64-16. #1 had maybe at most 75 yards, didn't carry the ball until the 3rd quarter. All of his yards were against freshman and sophomore reserves as Paintsville didn't have a starter left on the field including Pugh, Cantrell or Sublett who were the only sophomore starters. #1 assuming that was Richardson, scored 1 touchdown and converted on the 2 pt. conversion. The other touchdown was scored by that #21, whoever he is. If it helps you Jenkin faithful remember who he was, it was an African-American kid.
It was Thompson:ChairHit:
The Blue Blur Wrote:Well sorry thought Johnson was #7 and lined up at QB that year. #7 from Jenkins during the 2004 season played QB the whole first half for them against Paintsville. Just watch the tape, score was 64-16. #1 had maybe at most 75 yards, didn't carry the ball until the 3rd quarter. All of his yards were against freshman and sophomore reserves as Paintsville didn't have a starter left on the field including Pugh, Cantrell or Sublett who were the only sophomore starters. #1 assuming that was Richardson, scored 1 touchdown and converted on the 2 pt. conversion. The other touchdown was scored by that #21, whoever he is. If it helps you Jenkin faithful remember who he was, it was an African-American kid.

Well my bad.. sorry but the Richardson kid is better then Johnson was... he had more heart... and a better attutide.. cant say he wasnt a good back..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Iv hurd of Josh Reynolds.. dont know much about him..
Josh Reynolds graduated last year, he was a good back but, a better defensive player if you ask me.
Joe will have a good season this year i think he's got a good line and fullback that will be the key.. well also haveing great vision and speed doesn't hurt any
Wagner its hard to say he's got talent and speed but not that much varsity exp. that Joe has come up with because of the great backs he's been behind at lynn camp
Camper Wrote:Josh Reynolds graduated last year, he was a good back but, a better defensive player if you ask me.
Joe will have a good season this year i think he's got a good line and fullback that will be the key.. well also haveing great vision and speed doesn't hurt any
Wagner its hard to say he's got talent and speed but not that much varsity exp. that Joe has come up with because of the great backs he's been behind at lynn camp
Whose Joe's fullback? I know Reynolds blocked quite a bit last year but so did #1. Does #1 return?