Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps Football?
Just wanting to know about Phelps this year... whis there starters? how are they lookin so far???
Well last year they was ok, they had a couple of wins. The game they played against Jenkins was a good one 18-6 Phelps got the W.
Anyone know about them this year
Saw them in practice yesterday. They are working hard and seem to be doing great! I know they have worked weightlifting all off season so who knows... they may come out of their slump!!!
Thats good to hear.. what kind of Offence are they running?? and whos the players 2 look out for?
LOLOL... I'm not tellin!!!! :popcorn:
phs1986 Wrote:LOLOL... I'm not tellin!!!! :popcorn:

haha ok.. its not like i play football anymore.. whats the big deal?:moon:
J/K... LOL........ IMO... Russell Johnson... PURE powerhouse of a kid... and can fly with the ball! They have a few BIG kids on the line... and I mean BIG!! Like in the earlier post... Gannon is back at QB and the Robinette kid (quick) is back as well...
phs1986 Wrote:J/K... LOL........ IMO... Russell Johnson... PURE powerhouse of a kid... and can fly with the ball! They have a few BIG kids on the line... and I mean BIG!! Like in the earlier post... Gannon is back at QB and the Robinette kid (quick) is back as well...

haha glad to see gannon back.. did johnson play last year?
Yeah... he played last year...
Oh i dont remember him.. but hope phelps has a great season...
Thanx!!!
No problem.. did they lose that MONSTER TE??
Preston?? Yep... but got 3 more bigger and quicker than him!!! He is a big teddy bear!!! LOL....
phs1986 Wrote:Preston?? Yep... but got 3 more bigger and quicker than him!!! He is a big teddy bear!!! LOL....

haha he was a manchild..
LOL.. he has been that size since he was 12~~~>>>>LMAO.....
lord!! haha..
whos the tail back..
Not sure... I thought Robinette was but can't be positive about it... they are movin things around a little bit...
Hubby just informed me I was wrong about the TE position.. Preston played tackle... the TE is still playing... He will be a junior this year!
Hes still playin.. he was a manchild last year!!
Yep! He is still there!! LOL.... I honestly thought you were talkin about the one who played tackle!! LOL... He is a "big ol' youngin" too!!!
I heard from someone who would know that Gannon isn't playing football this year!
I think they'll be alright....Gannon is a pretty solid qb, if he's playin?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I heard from someone who would know that Gannon isn't playing football this year!

I hurd the same.. again..
Well... if he isn't... then he shouldn't be at practice then... IMO!
So he is practicing phs1986?
From my understanding... YES!
i still hurd hes not playing?? whats goin on here.. haha
Hell he might not!! LOL... ya never know about kids these days!!
phs1986 Wrote:Hell he might not!! LOL... ya never know about kids these days!!

haha.. yeah ya never know.. he prolly is.. people are saying hes sitting out to play baseball?? i dunno??