Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Boyle County 28 Frederick Douglass 7
Final.

Congratulations Boyle County
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • The Red Eminence
Final. Congratulations to the Rebels total dominated the Broncos. The only positive is that Douglass held them 22 below their season average. The Boyle defense is the best I've seen this year and Quisenberry is the best player in the state and only a junior. Boyle will have to have an off night or sustain some injuries for anyone in my opinion to beat them in 4A.
That last drive after the mega-punt was as impressive as I have ever seen. Boyle played a great game
[-] The following 2 users Like CC117's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, ontopofthewest
Boyle's defense is insane!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Congratulations to Boyle
Congratulations Boyle County and Coach Haddix!! Best team in the state IMO! Wow!
[-] The following 4 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • HighViz, Jack Lambert, Rebel55, toolaidback
If Boyles D plays like that from here on out, go ahead and stamp their name on that trophy. I’ve watched 3 games of theirs. This by far was their best show of what they can do clicking on all cylinders. Well I guess if chalk holds we’ll see you soon
Final Stats:

Boyle: Douglass:

273 Rushing 10 Rushing

138 Passing 35 Passing

411 Total yards 45 Total yards

(10-27-2023, 11:05 PM)Hound05 Wrote: If Boyles D plays like that from here on out, go ahead and stamp their name on that trophy. I’ve watched 3 games of theirs. This by far was their best show of what they can do clicking on all cylinders. Well I guess if chalk holds we’ll see you soon

Not sure with this state's silly RPI but after tonight it may be seeing them at Boyle.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • KnoxvillesFinest
Congratulations Boyle County IMO a statement win !!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Bull got out!, Granny Bear
Congrats Rebels! Other than the rare turnover from Quiz that led to the Broncos only score, Boyle pretty much dominated.
Total domination. Over 400 yards for Boyle to only 50 or so for Douglass. Score could have easily been worse.
[-] The following 1 user Likes know1's post:
  • Hatz
Seen old school hound in red on the visiting side. Hugging everyone he saw. Even got his picture with Haddix and Melissa.
[-] The following 2 users Like HighViz's post:
  • Granny Bear, Jack Lambert
I know there are a lot of Corbin fans on here but if they are not the #1 team in the 4A RPI that tells you all you need to know about the KHSAA's RPI system.
What a 18 play 97 yard drive (all run’s) to end the game. Power football a took over 10:00 off the clock.! Read that Frederick Douglas had 1 firstdown and went 3 and out 7 times on 8 drives with 47 yards of offense for the game.

Hugs were everywhere after the game!
[-] The following 5 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, Hatz, Jack Lambert, toolaidback
Boyle's defense continues to wax more floors than SC Johnson!
(10-27-2023, 11:21 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: I know there are a lot of Corbin fans on here but if they are not the #1 team in the 4A RPI that tells you all you need to know about the KHSAA's RPI system.
This only proves there’s a bunch of horses @sses controlling things in Corbin.  If there was any question before tonight for them it was answered without a doubt…David Cox please retire we don’t like you and since the board won’t say it I will, YOU SUCK
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Corbin, pjdoug
That is funny I went to the KHSAA website today after it was announced that Corbin's appeal was granted and they got the win about 5:30 this afternoon and their two RPI's were:

Boyle Co. .73936

Corbin .73403

Now currently they are:
Boyle Co. .73819
Corbin .73403
(10-27-2023, 11:03 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Congratulations Boyle County and Coach Haddix!! Best team in the state IMO! Wow!

You're madly in love!!!  Congrats !

Bio- Med HS can’t hide behind cupcake schedule anymore.
(10-27-2023, 11:21 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: What a 18 play 97 yard drive (all run’s) to end the game.  Power football a took over 10:00 off the clock.!  Read that Frederick Douglas had 1 firstdown and went 3 and out 7 times on 8 drives with 47 yards of offense for the game. 

Hugs were everywhere after the game!

Rebel55, 64SUR and I had a great time on the sideline tonight and had the best seats in the house. Frederick Douglass is a dang good football team and Mr. McPeek has done a great job with this program. I really like Coach McPeek. But I think Boyle County was a few flags away from being a 42-7 or even a 42-0 game. But thats no shade towards FD, its just how good Boyle is peaking at the right time. I said it before the season started that SPEED KILLS. Boyles offense with Coach Haddix play calling is just unreal to watch in person. We were group hugging at the 8 minute mark in the 4th quarter on the sidelines.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, Rebel55
(10-27-2023, 10:56 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Boyle's defense is insane!!!

Definitely played a good game. One caveat, however ...  Freddy's offense is truly offensive. Just flat-out woeful. If there was such a thing as zero-dimensional, that would best describe Fred's offense. I thought it looked terrible against Corbin. Even worse tonight. Can't win a title when you that bad on one side of the ball. A front four of OSH, Bull, Viz, and Hound5 would stymie FD's putrid offense.
Congratulations Boyle County and I personally want to thank for all of the hugs from the Boyle County coaching staff and Cheerleaders and a big thank you hug from Rebel55……Good Night welcome to Boyle County………Corbin
[-] The following 2 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!, Rebel55
(10-28-2023, 12:38 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-27-2023, 10:56 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Boyle's defense is insane!!!

Definitely played a good game. One caveat, however ...  Freddy's offense is truly offensive. Just flat-out woeful. If there was such a thing as zero-dimensional, that would best describe Fred's offense. I thought it looked terrible against Corbin. Even worse tonight. Can't win a title when you that bad on one side of the ball. A front four of OSH, Bull, Viz, and Hound5 would stymie FD's putrid offense.

I'll have to give credit to Boyles defense. I was standing there and it was a hard hitting game. Both teams were laying the wood.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR
(10-28-2023, 12:33 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: Bio- Med HS can’t hide behind cupcake schedule anymore.

Sorry that Douglass took your lunch money didn't hurt them last year did it at Boyle or going 15-0. I also didn't see a post from you on the Douglass and Station game that Douglass won 34-14. Interesting ?

Plus Douglass never had a say to who they could schedule for the first 6 years except for one game. They went out this year and played one of the best schedules in the state. You are probably a dad who's kid couldn't play at Douglass. To listen to you one would think that Douglass in the only program in the state that has kids go there to play football
[-] The following 2 users Like 16BBall Fan's post:
  • 64SUR, Rebel55
(10-27-2023, 11:05 PM)Hound05 Wrote: If Boyles D plays like that from here on out, go ahead and stamp their name on that trophy. I’ve watched 3 games of theirs. This by far was their best show of what they can do clicking on all cylinders. Well I guess if chalk holds we’ll see you soon

Bart will expose that Boyle D(will shred it like Jimi H shredded the guitar) and Shutdown Tommy will devise a defensive plan that would make Tom Landry envious.
I math telling me Boyle County could finished in the top 2 In RPI…………But I was never good in math
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
I went to this one, along with a lot of Corbin folks, this wasn’t even competitive. The 35 yard td pass by Douglas looked like a pick in the end zone. Take that away and they got nothing offensively with only one first down. I thought Haddix didn’t go deep on play calling he didn’t show much. Boyles oline doesn’t have any size but dominated. 73 the Kelly kid is listed at 240 but he was pancaking the big Douglas Dlineman. Boyles overall team speed including lineman is just unreal. I felt like we had a shot until tonight, now I feel . We have little or no shot at Boyle especially with Haddix. #50 Crowe -Boyles Linebacker I bet had 20 tackles. Beside the obvious backs and qb on Boyle those 2 stood also out to me.
(10-28-2023, 12:54 AM)Football Man 23 Wrote: I went to this one, along with a lot of Corbin folks, this wasn’t even competitive. The 35 yard td pass by Douglas looked like a pick in the end zone. Take that away and they got nothing offensively with only one first down. I thought Haddix didn’t go deep on play calling he didn’t show much. Boyles oline doesn’t have any size but dominated. 73 the Kelly kid is listed at 240 but he was pancaking the big Douglas Dlineman.  Boyles overall team speed including lineman is just unreal. I felt like we had a shot until tonight, now I feel  . We have little or no shot at Boyle especially with Haddix. #50 Crowe -Boyles  Linebacker I bet had 20 tackles.  Beside the obvious backs and qb on Boyle those 2 stood also out to me.

I honestly thought the same thing, I thought it was a interception but the FD player ended up with it.
(10-27-2023, 11:48 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(10-27-2023, 11:21 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: I know there are a lot of Corbin fans on here but if they are not the #1 team in the 4A RPI that tells you all you need to know about the KHSAA's RPI system.
This only proves there’s a bunch of horses @sses controlling things in Corbin.  If there was any question before tonight for them it was answered without a doubt…David Cox please retire we don’t like you and since the board won’t say it I will, YOU SUCK
The Board gives out more A+ grades to Cox sucker than Bull gets hugs from the Haddix family. It should say something to Cox and all of his old cronies that Corbin fans are going to Boyle's games and getting hugs from Boyles' fans and coaches that they so desperately want, but can't get, from the Hounds' coaches and their sycophants. Please resign, David Cox. Board of Education members, Redhound Varsity Club members, please do the same. Resign your positions and disappear.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!
(10-28-2023, 12:43 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote:
(10-28-2023, 12:33 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: Bio- Med HS can’t hide behind cupcake schedule anymore.

Sorry that Douglass took your lunch money didn't hurt them last year did it at Boyle or going 15-0. I also didn't see a post from you on the Douglass and Station game that Douglass won 34-14. Interesting ?

Plus Douglass never had a say to who they could schedule for the first 6 years except for one game. They went out this year and played one of the best schedules in the state. You are probably a dad whose kid couldn't play at Douglass. To listen to you one would think that Douglass in the only program in the state that has kids go there to play football
Exactly no control on who you all play. Thus y’all beat up every cupcake Lexington city team and a weak district. Now that the cupboard is fast approaching empty lol, Lester and Mike might have to start diggin more into other counties to get some players lol. BTW bio med HS didn’t take my milk money, I’m allergic to dairy.