Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
37.50%
Bell County
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central at Bell County 10/6
Knox Central (4-2)
Aug 18, 23 Whitley County home (L) 26 - 49 
Aug 26, 23 Williamsburg at South Laurel (W) 26 - 12 
Sep 1, 23 Somerset away (L) 12 - 47 
Sep 8, 23 Scott (Huntsville), TN home (W) 44 - 3
Sep 15, 23 Danville home (W) 50 - 40 
Sep 29, 23 McCreary Central home (W) 52 - 20

Bell County (6-1)
Aug 18, 23 North Laurel away (W) 19 - 7 
Aug 25, 23 Boyd County away (W) 60 - 41 
Sep 1, 23 Letcher County Central home (W) 52 - 18 Short-Redmond Auto Group Pride of the Mountains 
Sep 8, 23 Perry County Central away (W) 30 - 26 
Sep 15, 23 Whitley County away (W) 48 - 42 
Sep 22, 23 McCreary Central away (W) 46 - 7 
Sep 29, 23 Rockcastle County home (L) 38 - 40 

Recent History
Sep 18, 1998 Bell County 61 Knox Central 6 District Game
Oct 8, 1999 Bell County 49 Knox Central 6 District game
Oct 6, 2000 Bell County 50 Knox Central 0 (District Game)
Oct 5, 2001 Bell County 6 Knox Central 4
Oct 11, 2002 Bell County 68 Knox Central 0
Oct 24, 2003 Bell County 69 Knox Central 6
Oct 22, 2004 Bell County 36 Knox Central 3
Oct 21, 2005 Bell County 26 Knox Central 20
Oct 20, 2006 Bell County 22 Knox Central 0
Nov 3, 2006 Bell County 35 Knox Central 13 2006 Class AAA Football State Tournament
Sep 7, 2007 Bell County 27 Knox Central 6
Sep 12, 2008 Bell County 21 Knox Central 0
Nov 28, 2008 Bell County 19 Knox Central 14 2008 Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Oct 2, 2009 Bell County 34 Knox Central 6
Oct 1, 2010 Bell County 21 Knox Central 7
Nov 19, 2010 Bell County 41 Knox Central 13 2010 Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Sep 20, 2013 Bell County 34 Knox Central 12
Sep 19, 2014 Bell County 15 Knox Central 6
Aug 30, 2019 Bell County 22 Knox Central 8
Aug 27, 2021 Bell County 22 Knox Central 14
Aug 26, 2022 Knox Central 32 Bell County 28

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...6e6a656543
Knox Central 35 Bell 28 in a scorcher..
Bell county 42-28
Another high scoring game this week
52-42 bell. Thomas can run for 400 but Bells defense cannot tackle so partin should have a game just as well. Up front bell has the major advantage so that’s where i think they can win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • Cowboy42
(10-02-2023, 11:55 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: 52-42 bell. Thomas can run for 400 but Bells defense cannot tackle so partin should have a game just as well. Up front bell has the major advantage so that’s where i think they can win.
I’m not so sure how Knox Central will match up with Bell front. I though Bell would for sure have the advantage on Rock and that just wasn’t the case we were all surprised at how good our line of scrimmage play was and during the broadcast online of the game which you can go watch on Facebook they non stop talked about how Bell lost the battle in the trenches all night an was getting beat let’s be honest we had someone in the back field on the majority of Bell snaps and had several plays of tackle for loss and QB sack so if Knox can get something similar they very well may pull the upset as well. I know the Partin kid prior to the start of the season came with a lot of hype and talk of maybe being the best player in our district. I haven’t seen him in person be hard to be better than Thomas. I’ll hold off on my prediction until later in the week.
If Bell doesn't win by 2 TDs might as well send Dudley on to greener pastures. I'll take Bell 42- 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Some disappointing coach's choices made in last week's game for Bell.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • BobcatForever
(10-02-2023, 11:47 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 11:55 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: 52-42 bell. Thomas can run for 400 but Bells defense cannot tackle so partin should have a game just as well. Up front bell has the major advantage so that’s where i think they can win.
I’m not so sure how Knox Central will match up with Bell front. I though Bell would for sure have the advantage on Rock and that just wasn’t the case we were all surprised at how good our line of scrimmage play was and during the broadcast online of the game which you can go watch on Facebook they non stop talked about how Bell lost the battle in the trenches all night an was getting beat let’s be honest we had someone in the back field on the majority of Bell snaps and had several plays of tackle for loss and QB sack so if Knox can get something similar they very well may pull the upset as well. I know the Partin kid prior to the start of the season came with a lot of hype and talk of maybe being the best player in our district. I haven’t seen him in person be hard to be better than Thomas. I’ll hold off on my prediction until later in the week.
Being at the game, i disagree big time. This might have been the first game the line up front actually dominated. Rockcastle would get up to the line with sometimes 9 guys in the box , and bell ran right over them. The dline started to cut, and the line would just roll them out of the way and make holes. The defensive line did a good job not allowing a run game to get going, but warren scrambling really got the linebackers out of position. Any designed run was really stuffed, and the dline pressured warren pretty much the whole game. The line kept them in the game really everywhere else is where rock had the significant advantage. Knox is very very weak up front, possibly the worst in years. But as you can tell, once a ball carrier got through the line against bell he might as well start his touchdown celebration so partin worries me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • BobcatForever
(10-03-2023, 11:32 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 11:47 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
Being at the game, i disagree big time. This might have been the first game the line up front actually dominated. Rockcastle would get up to the line with sometimes 9 guys in the box , and bell ran right over them. The dline started to cut, and the line would just roll them out of the way and make holes. The defensive line did a good job not allowing a run game to get going, but warren scrambling really got the linebackers out of position. Any designed run was really stuffed, and the dline pressured warren pretty much the whole game. The line kept them in the game really everywhere else is where rock had the significant advantage. Knox is very very weak up front, possibly the worst in years. But as you can tell, once a ball carrier got through the line against bell he might as well start his touchdown celebration so partin worries me.
I agree Our O Line Did their Job  and the D Line done a descent job but the qb scrambling around and he has a heck of arm and as quick of a release that we have seen he gets rid of it!! to couple nice receivers plenty of speed!!
I think Bell will have it pulled together after that loss last Friday and will have this one sewed up with a "W".
I went and looked at all of Bell county’s seasons listed on khsaa so I believe it goes all the way back to 1998. You have to go back to 2016 to find back to back losses which that 2016 season was one of their worst and they lost like 4 in a row but none was back to back home games. Also from there you have to go even further back and that’s 2002 they had back to back losses but one was home and one was away. That’s pretty impressive for even the best programs to do which is have very few back to back losses but to not have a back to back home loss in over 25 years pretty impressive stat. If Knox beat Bell this Friday then that will be the first ever back to back losses at home for Dudley (as far back as 1998 goes).
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmashMouth17's post:
  • BobcatForever
Game will be close at half but Bell pulls away in 2nd half wins 52-35
Just a little over 2 hours away from what could be another game of the week in the mountains! I believe that Bell will find a way to win this one I don’t see Dudley dropping another game at home hasn’t happen as far as I could find going to say

Bell 35
Knox 30

Thomas for Bell has 350+
Partin for Knox goes over 300
Game will be over before 10pm more like 9:30 from all the running lol
Will there be any Livestream
I haven't found any. If I do, I'll post here