Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
42.86%
Fleming County
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russell vs Fleming County 9-22-23
Who wins the opening district game?
Picking Russell
I would have given Russell the advantage in this matchup if Crews was healthy but I heard he might be out for this game. (If he does play I think Russell wins) If he doesn't play, I think this is a "Pick'em" game. I look for the freshmen running back for Russell to make a name for himself in this game. I don't know if it will be enough to win but I think they will still have a chance.
If you are talking about Rimmer I think he is out for season with an injury
I didn't f know the young man's name. I just know he is a very talented freshmen. Sorry to hear about the injury. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

I think it will be evern more important that Crews turns quickly. If not this game within the next couple weeks. I believe Russell defense is not up to par so they have to be able to score some points. Without key offensive players it makes it pretty hard to score points.
Crews is out for the season, ACL.
Fleming County wins big.
Russell 24-14
I'll take Fleming County.
Is Russell a sinking ship?
Until they get rid of TJ, YES.
I see for Russell that Freshmen Rimmer is out for season. Will Rimmer be back to play basketball for Russell this winter? Also, I saw Crews was out for the Fleming County game. Will Crews be back for the West Carter game?
Rimmer is not out for the season from what I hear. He may be back in a couple of weeks. I've heard Andre has a torn ACL and is unfortunately out for the rest of the season.