Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
24.00%
Pikeville
76.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Raceland vs Pikeville 9/8
(09-07-2023, 12:06 AM)RLOCC Wrote: What happened to the Wasteland scandal thread? Silencing the truth.

The other topic is off limits..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Patriot1
(09-07-2023, 12:17 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 12:06 AM)RLOCC Wrote: What happened to the Wasteland scandal thread? Silencing the truth.

The other topic is off limits..
Glad to see it taken off Bull no need to insinuate anything when we don’t know what is going on
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Bull got out!
Totally agree
[-] The following 2 users Like RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Bull got out!
Can someone please let me know The Pikeville Player who is injured and out vs Raceland ? First I had heard about it is on this thread.
I watched the majority of the Pikeville LCA game and I don’t recall anyone going down. But if they are saying it’s a two way big time player, I have to think it’s gotta be in the LB/RB department. Or possibly the secondary/WR. I hope not, I want both teams at full strength. Don’t really see it as being a lineman. Though they did have their hands full (as will Raceland later in the year) with LCAs DL.
[-] The following 2 users Like ArmChairHC's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Fanatic42
I listened to the game and don't recall hearing anyone injured for The Panthers.That's why I was so surprised to see that mentioned. It is by a New poster it seems. So it may not be credible.One would think if a Panther were injured vs LCA that it would have been spoken about here directly after the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanatic42's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(09-07-2023, 01:49 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote: I listened to the game and don't recall hearing anyone injured for The Panthers.That's why I was so surprised to see that mentioned. It is by a New poster it seems. So it may not be credible.One would think if a Panther were injured vs LCA that it would have been spoken about here directly after the game.

Hope it wasn't Caudill. Was wondering why he only had 2 carries. Hope whole thing is false.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Fanatic42
It seems like the last two weeks have people smelling blood in the water in 1A, but IMO the gap is still too wide. Pikeville rolls.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shogun's post:
  • Orange Blaze
(09-07-2023, 09:01 AM)Shogun Wrote: It seems like the last two weeks have people smelling blood in the water in 1A, but IMO the gap is still too wide. Pikeville rolls.
I agree with this as well.  The LCA loss won’t look bad as the season goes on and they will likely be a dominant force in 2A.  As for this game I hope I’m wrong but I think Pikeville has too much for the Rams once again.  I think Raceland will play tough for the first half  and Pikeville will take control and run away with it late.
I like the Pikeville Defense.. Im a big fan of the blitz and it worked well against Boley. That is one of the best offenses in the state if not the best....A+ for the Coaches.. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Big Five-0-
Pikeville wins and its not that close.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bandit29's post:
  • Fanatic42
(09-07-2023, 01:41 AM)ArmChairHC Wrote: I watched the majority of the Pikeville LCA game and I don’t recall anyone going down. But if they are saying it’s a two way big time player, I have to think it’s gotta be in the LB/RB department. Or possibly the secondary/WR. I hope not, I want both teams at full strength. Don’t really see it as being a lineman. Though they did have their hands full (as will Raceland later in the year) with LCAs DL.
Absolutely. Thats the only way to get a clear winner. Its easy to say "what if" after the game is over. Better to say "what is". Thats my two cents.
(09-07-2023, 04:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 01:49 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote: I listened to the game and don't recall hearing anyone injured for The Panthers.That's why I was so surprised to see that mentioned. It is by a New poster it seems. So it may not be credible.One would think if a Panther were injured vs LCA that it would have been spoken about here directly after the game.

Hope it wasn't Caudill. Was wondering why he only had 2 carries. Hope whole thing is false.

I noticed that in the stats as well, hopefully its not injury related.
(09-07-2023, 04:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

I dunno if we can go by the carries. I remember lots of people asking what was wrong with Caudill after the First game of the year because of the limited carries against Pulaski Co as well. We did throw the ball quite a bit against LCA and Anthony seems to be the Starting RB and then Boykins is also getting carries along with Duty seeming to tuck it and Run more often than last year. How many tackles did Caudill have in the game ?
Pikeville -1 Rams -0
(09-07-2023, 04:05 PM)IntheZone Wrote: Pikeville -1 Rams -0
Wrong kind of football haha
Correct score if there is a forfeit
(09-07-2023, 04:09 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 04:05 PM)IntheZone Wrote: Pikeville -1 Rams -0
Wrong kind of football haha

(09-07-2023, 04:49 PM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: Correct score if there is a forfeit
RAMS will show up & fight regardless of the _ _it storm swirling in Ram Land. Actually playing away Friday would be the best thing for them regardless of the outcome.
The rumors at Raceland are true.
(09-07-2023, 04:49 PM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: Correct score if there is a forfeit

This is true!!  I had a score like that on one of our games last week and had to look it up!!
Smile
(09-07-2023, 05:04 PM)RLOCC Wrote: The rumors at Raceland are true.

Rumors are true.....is an oxymoron.

Anyway, no matter what the story is, if it pertains in any way to a student athlete (i.e. a minor) then they won't be allowed to be discussed on here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • RAMDAD50
I want this game to be good. I want a battle from start to finish.

I also wanted to marry Christie Brinkley when I was young.

Can’t bet against history here. Pikeville by 10
(09-07-2023, 05:53 PM)DangerMouse Wrote: I want this game to be good. I want a battle from start to finish.

I also wanted to marry Christie Brinkley when I was young.

Can’t bet against history here. Pikeville by 10
My dream girl was Kathy Ireland. Those dang green eyes haha
Hopefully all is well up in Ram land, this thread is confusing and I must have missed the rumors but hopefully all is good to go.

I didn't see anyone for Pikeville get injured at LCA last weekend. Hopefully, the Panthers are good to go as well.

Should be a exciting atmosphere at Hambley tomorrow night, I'll take the Panthers 21-13
I’ll go with the dirty panthers by 18 and JP smashing beers in the bank parking lot tailgate
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerBlues's post:
  • Deuce8
(09-07-2023, 05:40 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:

Anyway, no matter what the story is, if it pertains in any way to a student athlete (i.e. a minor) then they won't be allowed to be discussed on here.

Was this the case when the Fairview players and superintendent were drug through the mud on here a decade ago?  Strange.
Pikeville has too many Athletes and The Panthers Offensive and Defensive Lines will dominate the Rams. Gonna be a Quick game.
(09-08-2023, 12:57 AM)16thregioner Wrote:

Was this the case when the Fairview players and superintendent were drug through the mud on here a decade ago?  Strange.

I'm not sure of the case you are referencing; I wasn't a mod a decade ago.  Even if I was, I'm sure I miss things all the time.  But one thing I can say with certainty, if I see a condition that may include minors and student athletes, I will not allow negative posts; even if they are true.  I was told by the owner of this site when I became a moderator to use the newspaper articles as a kind of guide.  If they don't publish a name, then it won't be published here.  It isn't rocket science.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-08-2023, 06:56 AM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 12:57 AM)16thregioner Wrote:

I'm not sure of the case you are referencing; I wasn't a mod a decade ago.  Even if I was, I'm sure I miss things all the time.  But one thing I can say with certainty, if I see a condition that may include minors and student athletes, I will not allow negative posts; even if they are true.  I was told by the owner of this site when I became a moderator to use the newspaper articles as a kind of guide.  If they don't publish a name, then it won't be published here.  It isn't rocket science.
I am not for Harlan County bears very often but I always am for Granny Bear
[-] The following 3 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, Westside