Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
clay county boys basketball coach informed them he wasnt coming back
(03-28-2023, 07:08 PM)Vols0528 Wrote: I would like to see Richie get a shot at the job if he were interested in it.  It would be good for him to give back, for the community to have him and for the kids to learn from a local legend.  I don't care if he has coaching experience or lack there of but I just think it would be great for all involved.

Talk about bringing attention to your program, I just don't know if it'd be perceived as positive or negative around here.  Playing for both Bobby Keith and Pitino, the guy has to know a thing to two about the game, I know that does not transition into a good coach but anything is possible and it would be a story if it were to happen.....  Which it won't
anything new on coaching search
Any idea what the timeline is for an announcement?
[-] The following 1 user Likes fridaynightfights's post:
  • hchs fan
that what i am wondoring
(03-30-2023, 01:19 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Any idea what the timeline is for an announcement?
I would almost bet tomorrow
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • hchs fan
(03-30-2023, 08:18 PM)who you hearing or been told 64SUR Wrote:
(03-30-2023, 01:19 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Any idea what the timeline is for an announcement?
I would almost bet tomorrow
(03-28-2023, 10:52 PM)Spoozer12 Wrote:
(03-28-2023, 07:08 PM)Vols0528 Wrote: I would like to see Richie get a shot at the job if he were interested in it.  It would be good for him to give back, for the community to have him and for the kids to learn from a local legend.  I don't care if he has coaching experience or lack there of but I just think it would be great for all involved.

Talk about bringing attention to your program, I just don't know if it'd be perceived as positive or negative around here.  Playing for both Bobby Keith and Pitino, the guy has to know a thing to two about the game, I know that does not transition into a good coach but anything is possible and it would be a story if it were to happen.....  Which it won't

Kids could definitely learn  lot from #16226 - 032.  Like how to avoid having to play pickup games wearing an orange jump suit.  Manchester could have it's very own "Scared Straight" program.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Gitback Coach
any annoucement or name the new coach yet
any time soon annoucement be made or anything
(04-01-2023, 10:07 PM)hchs fan Wrote: any time soon annoucement be made or anything
Waiting for Tyler to make a decision
any time soon annoucement be made or anything
It’s official! just waiting on the announcement now ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes FallRock's post:
  • 64SUR
any announcement yet
any announcement yet
I feel when there is an announcement, they will post it right away. No need to ask 5 times a day.
[-] The following 2 users Like TribeTime's post:
  • Doc Fanning, FootballFan1999
(04-03-2023, 09:53 PM)TribeTime Wrote: I feel when there is an announcement, they will post it right away. No need to ask 5 times a day.
Agree. ?
Who is Tyler?
13th region media will have the information when the hire happens, just check the site, all the schools cooperate with them, info will be published there first.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spoozer12's post:
  • hchs fan
(04-04-2023, 06:31 PM)Spoozer12 Wrote: 13th region media will have the information when the hire happens, just check the site, all the schools cooperate with them, info will be published there first.

Said no one ever.
Don't be dissing on folks working their tails off to promote the student athletes, thankful for them, because our newspapers really suck at covering our local sports, none of them even have reporters working now..
any announcement or naming a coach anytime soon
Hearing the announcement should be today... Clay made a great hire!
should send shock waves through the 13th. Fortunate that the 13th region media page didn't leak it, we know they've known for months.
Just saw where Jerrod Roark from Williamsburg has transferred back to Clay Co. That’s a big pickup for the Tigers
Hearing a coach within the 13th is getting this job.
So shocking apparently people aren't able to even type out the name on here!
well
any announcement or naming a coach anytime soon
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • hchs fan
any annoucement or anything coming soon
The new coach will not be named until after the school year ends, it'd cause too much drama in his current position, everyone that needs to know, already knows the arrangement. Peace Out.