Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville New Player!
Gage Phillips will be attending Pikeville high school this year...gage is a very athletic player...bout 6'5...very good shotblocker...but have his times on the offensive end. Do u think thisn will help pikeville?
Where is he from?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Havn't heard of him. What year will he be?
This boy is from Shelby Valley. He hasn't played basketball since his 8th grade year. I do not think he will help Pikeville at all, he needs to keep up his grades before he focus' on basketball.
he played his freshman year.. and was gonna play last year but he had sugery on his left ankle....hes a junior and his grades are ok now thanks to summer school
Well I don't exaclty see anyone playing at Pikeville that needed to go to summer school.
well if he can keep his grades up then i think he will help Pikeville considering the majority of the 15th are very undersized...with the other tall kid not to many ppl with get many rebounds also once u add Robert Boyd into the picture
Sv#7 Wrote:Gage Phillips will be attending Pikeville high school this year...gage is a very athletic player...bout 6'5...very good shotblocker...but have his times on the offensive end. Do u think thisn will help pikeville?

Will never play for Pikeville. Not very athletic and I reallly don't think he's 6'5. He'll be back at Valley before the end of October....
I don't even know who Gage Phillips is, but this sounds awful familiar does it not? This time last year there was talk of a new Pikeville player named Bartley and we ALL saw how good that one turned out Smile I seriously doubt this will be any different at all.
Gage will not be going to Pikeville, he just started this post to get everyone to talk about him, thats all
Williams wouldn't have kept him anyway. Seems like he gets rid of players with questionable character issues. See last year...Bartley....Robinson....Trimble. Sounds like this kid you are talking about would have been a short timer on the PHS squad! Never heard of him anyway, and Pikeville sure doesn't want any more transfers unless they can play!!
Phillips is definitely not an impact player. I don't even think he would be an impact player on the JV level...
The King Wrote:Phillips is definitely not an impact player. I don't even think he would be an impact player on the JV level...

Yeah, that's more than the truth, and he is going to be a Junior, he wouldn't make the jv squad at Pikeville.
Enough.