Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor has it that Nick Bowe is out for the Season
I heard today Nick broke his leg. Any truth to that.
To start with who does nick play for and I would say there are alot of Nicks out there that play football.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Nick Bowe goes to Belfry. He'll be a senior. I hear he broke his fibula or tibia, and it was from a pretty reliable source.
Hope he gets better.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I also heard that Pikeville has one down from a foot injury....can anyone clarify?
I'm pretty sure that Nick broke his leg like you said, but I don't think that he is out for the season. You can be healed in 2 months depending on how bad that it is. So that would just make him miss a couple of games.

Wish him the best!!
Hope he gets better !
Beef Wrote:I'm pretty sure that Nick broke his leg like you said, but I don't think that he is out for the season. You can be healed in 2 months depending on how bad that it is. So that would just make him miss a couple of games.

Wish him the best!!
Tib/Fib fractures depending on the severity of the break have a healing time of 6 weeks to longer. I say he would probably be back at 50% by the end of the season. I hope he gets better, the hardest part is getting mentally back into the game after an injury like this.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

The rumor is true. Nick did have an accident, but I have no doubt He'll be able to play this year. In my opinion I think we'll see him back in time for the Belfry\P'Burg game....

Good Luck Nick in your recovery and take it easy.....the Pond Creek Nation will be rooting for ya on a speedy recovery so you can run through that tunnel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't know how bad it is but with a broken leg I would say he is out for season. when he does get his cast off in probably 6 weeks he won't be able to run. he could be ready for the playoffs.
This is very sad to hear at the start of a season. Was the accident football related? My hopes and prayers will be with Nick.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:This is very sad to hear at the start of a season. Was the accident football related? My hopes and prayers will be with Nick.
He wrecked a 4-wheeler type thing called a ranger. He has surgery in the morning, to put some plates and pins in his leg and ankle.
t-cat50 Wrote:I don't know how bad it is but with a broken leg I would say he is out for season. when he does get his cast off in probably 6 weeks he won't be able to run. he could be ready for the playoffs.
Hes not wearing a cast, its not a clean break, the bone is twisted and you can see cracks inside the bone on the x-ray.
BurntTires Wrote:Hes not wearing a cast, its not a clean break, the bone is twisted and you can see cracks inside the bone on the x-ray.

That seems worse than a clean break.
Harley Rider Wrote:That seems worse than a clean break.
Dont know yet, know more about it after the surgery in the morning.
Everyone in my house will be waiting on a call tomorrow after the surgery. We hope that the outcome is that Nick will get some playing time this year. I know nothing on earth would make him any happier than to be able to play in some games this year. Our love and prayers are with him.
BurntTires Wrote:Hes not wearing a cast, its not a clean break, the bone is twisted and you can see cracks inside the bone on the x-ray.

I broke my Tib my freshman year in high school. It was a clean break, I didn't even have to have surgery, they set it without doing any cutting. I was in a cast from the beginning of october til the middle of november. After I got my cast off I started therapy to strengthen the leg back up and it was almost the middle of december before I got released to play basketball (running, jumping etc.).
Dang...hope everything gets well for Nick
I hate to hear this....I am wishing him a full and speedy recovery.....
Dream_Weaver Wrote:I hate to hear this....I am wishing him a full and speedy recovery.....

:Thumbs:
Its always sad to hear about anyone getting hurt! Especially a kid!!
Found out today that it was D-Lineman Brad bryant who had broken his foot for pikeville.......rumor has it that hes already close to 100%
Pirates~R~Us Wrote::Thumbs:
Its always sad to hear about anyone getting hurt! Especially a kid!!
Hope all goes well in his recovery!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

liveMAROON Wrote:Found out today that it was D-Lineman Brad bryant who had broken his foot for pikeville.......rumor has it that hes already close to 100%
Saw Brad in the weight room day before yesturday, he still had the cast on but my brother told me that he has since got it off so I believe hes 100%.
Hope everything turns out well for Nick.
what position does he play?
I hope everything is okay for Nick. I would hate for him to not be able to play his senior year. Get better Nick, I love ya!!
t-cat50 Wrote:what position does he play?
QB and corner
All is good, surgery went just fine......
Great news Burnt.
did he start Qb.