Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 85 Wolfe Co. 57
Wolfe didn’t have Ritchie, but I don’t think it would have made a big difference tonight, commodores were firing on all cylinders!!  not sure of final stats, but we had to have 5 kids in double figures!!  Thanks to BSN for the live stream!!

#doresonaroll
I think it would have hurt Wolfe if they would have had ritchie with the pressure that perry was putting on the ball and the pace they were playing with. At least without ritchie it gave them another ball handler and someone that could run the floor to at least try to keep up.
(01-28-2023, 12:36 AM)MADDBOMBER14 Wrote: I think it would have hurt Wolfe if they would have had ritchie with the pressure that perry was putting on the ball and the pace they were playing with. At least without ritchie it gave them another ball handler and someone that could run the floor to at least try to keep up.
You could be right.  The game may have been to fast for Ritchie.
To say being without Ritchie is absolutely stupid. I think it would probably made the game a 15/20 point game. Big Sky is 6’7 and a very good big man.
Teams have to handle Perry’s press or they get forced into a fast pace game which is more to the Dores liken. That evidently happened here.
(01-28-2023, 09:32 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: To say being without Ritchie is absolutely stupid.  I think it would probably made the game a 15/20 point game.  Big Sky is 6’7 and a very good big man.
Lol. Ok. So it would have been a 20 point game, obviously having Ritchie changes the score some, but he makes no difference in the outcome. And to say otherwise is “stupid” as you say.

(01-28-2023, 10:36 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: Teams have to handle Perry’s press or they get forced into a fast pace game which is more to the Dores liken. That evidently happened here.
Shannon has the boys playing hard, we getting Rydge back in game shape, hopefully we can get everyone rolling and make a run in region!!

#almostregion
(01-28-2023, 09:32 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: To say being without Ritchie is absolutely stupid.  I think it would probably made the game a 15/20 point game.  Big Sky is 6’7 and a very good big man.
Obviously you didn’t watch any of the game last night..if you can honestly say that ritchie could have played the style of ball that was being played by both teams last night is absolutely “stupid” he would have been in foul trouble or gasping for air the first quarter!
Wolfe didn’t need 5 ball handlers. Could set Skyler in the middle of the floor and threw it up to him STUPID. 6’8 don’t hurt. Other than Thompson, Wolfes other itty bitty guards weren’t very good.
Big men aren't good for basketball Duke that's why NBA has so many midgets
6’8 guards, little fellers. Must still be a lot of mad people at Big Sky for leaving Breathitt. Haters gonna hate.
Everyone knows it would not matter who Wolfe had had on floor. They have no leader in a coach. Wolfe will never be a threat in this region because there coach has no discipline no structure just play ground basketball.
Are they any of Winnie's LBJ Bombers on this sight ??
(01-28-2023, 03:55 PM)Turnover Wrote: Are they any of Winnie's LBJ Bombers on this sight ??
???? What??

(01-28-2023, 03:55 PM)Turnover Wrote: Are they any of Winnie's LBJ Bombers on this sight ??
What ????