Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry@ letcher 1-10-23
Big regional game, between the commodores and the cougars!  What’s some thoughts and predictions on this one?

I think the commodores are just too much for letcher, if we get Rydge back and he plays to his potential , I think we win by double digits! If Rydge isn’t back, we are still favored and I think we win by 6-8 points, the combination of Slone and Woods is pretty good, plus knight and castle down low, and now we get Day on track!!

#ANCHORDOWN
7 straight losses. Hopefully they figure something out.
Should be a good game. If they can win on road at Breathitt then they can win on road at Letcher.
(01-08-2023, 02:24 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: 7 straight losses.  Hopefully they figure something out.
7 straight?
Breathitt game was a fluke dude
(01-08-2023, 02:49 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Breathitt game was a fluke dude
Lol. Hating much?  Had em down 14, yes the last play was bad , but we outplayed them and had the lead 90% of the game dude.   Look at the losses and tell me any other 14th team would have done any better?  We could play Cordia, Owsley, Leslie, buckhorn, and so on and win 8-9 in a row, would that make us a powerhouse??  Hmmm

(01-08-2023, 02:41 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: Should be a good game. If they can win on road at Breathitt then they can win on road at Letcher.
I think it’s gonna be a very good game, may come done to the last minute about like the Breathitt game.  

#dores
(01-08-2023, 02:49 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Breathitt game was a fluke dude

So in your eyes, they lost Breathitt County game even though the scoreboard and record book says different? Winning on the road at Breathitt County without Rydge is pretty impressive,
Hating? I’m glad Perry won. But Breathitt had their 200th coach of the season and he hadn’t even practiced his team one or two times. All the knuckleheads had to do was hold the ball.

Ok when Rydge makes his return, is Woods gonna keep on getting his looks? Who’s the better shooter? Rydge will get his 20 shots a game. It’s gonna be starting the season all over again for Perry. And who’s to say Rydge is healthy? Some injuries take a long time to heal up.

It at that impressive Strikeout King. Breathitt isn’t very good.
The way he shot the ball against Breathitt the Dores has best get Trayten Woods as many open looks as possible. Very talented sophomore.
Woods can fill it up. Best shooter they’ve had since Noah Back.
Landon Napier shot the rock pretty well last year.
Heard Rydge is back tonight, not sure how much he’ll play or if he’s close to 100%, but at least he on track to get back for this team.
(01-10-2023, 05:39 PM)Ole-glory Wrote: Heard Rydge is back tonight, not sure how much he’ll play or if he’s close to 100%, but at least he on track to get back for this team.
I think the world of rydge I honestly do, but your offense is different with him in the game. Woods isn’t gonna get his looks, and it’s gonna take the ball away from someone else because his dads going to be setting there telling him to shoot and making him play selfish. Days been a non factor offensively all season. Talent wise breathitt should be running the table in the 14th but that’s not happening or happened at this point yet. Will they turn the corner? Possibly but I think the win against them isn’t as impressive as you’re trying to make it seem. Especially giving the circumstances that those kids have been through this season.