Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Jaguar in London KY.
(10-25-2022, 02:45 PM)BUFFALO Wrote:
(10-25-2022, 01:46 PM)Fan of many Wrote: If he is eligible for basketball right now then is he not eligible for football too?

Here is North a chance to make a run at the state in football with this group

I hear he's ready to go and will play Friday night !! Go JAGS !!!
That’s the same exact thing I was told today from a parent at North Laurel and Knox
(10-25-2022, 12:30 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Can’t use a kids name on here that is on WYMT in an article.  Lol.  I wouldn’t doubt Chadwell don’t end up at Boyle next year.

He may not have to go to Boyle. He might just be able to stick a little closer to home. Woah
Boyle gets the Rings.
(10-25-2022, 03:06 PM)Fan of many Wrote:
(10-25-2022, 02:45 PM)BUFFALO Wrote:
(10-25-2022, 01:46 PM)Fan of many Wrote: If he is eligible for basketball right now then is he not eligible for football too?

I hear he's ready to go and will play Friday night !! Go JAGS !!!
That’s the same exact thing I was told today from a parent at North Laurel and Knox
 Are selling tickets early for Friday ? I don't want to stand in line Friday night in the cold. There WILL be a line .
NL needs to get a qb and oline before worrying so much about a TE lol!
Anyone else miss the days stuff like this wasn’t a news story?! All for kids transferring. But the way it’s presented now, it’s like Tom brady leaving NE.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
The North Laurel Jaguars will make a run for a football state title about like I will make a run for the Heisman. That's fantasy world stuff, folks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
(10-24-2022, 04:49 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Huge loss for Knox, huge gain for North. Seems North is getting all kinds of kids from surrounding counties and schools. Kids from South Laurel, Knox, Clay, Corbin, Jackson. I’d say next year North should be favored to win the District and possibly the state.

Is he eligible to play the rest of the games in football.
Obviously he has moved homes and lives in Laurel Co so he should be able to finish the football season.
You made me choke on my coffee. Literally. One tight end might take you from 3rd in a district to 1st, but the kid ain’t Shannon sharpe. They’ll still Be lucky to finish 2nd in the district
I know it’s early for next year transfer portal but I see Mr.Chadwell at Boyle next year………..
(10-26-2022, 10:56 AM)64SUR Wrote: I know it’s early for next year transfer portal but I see Mr.Chadwell at Boyle next year………..
No way, that’s to far from I75
(10-26-2022, 09:58 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 04:49 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Huge loss for Knox, huge gain for North. Seems North is getting all kinds of kids from surrounding counties and schools. Kids from South Laurel, Knox, Clay, Corbin, Jackson. I’d say next year North should be favored to win the District and possibly the state.

Obviously he has moved homes and lives in Laurel Co so he should be able to finish the football season.
You made me choke on my coffee. Literally. One tight end might take you from 3rd in a district to 1st, but the kid ain’t Shannon sharpe. They’ll still Be lucky to finish 2nd in the district

Sounds like someone is up in there feelings about the Knox Kid transferring to North instead of Corbin. I’m just wondering how all that REJECTION feels to know that the Kid was within grasp and then enrolled at North? Now, everyone in the 13th Region is playing for 2nd place. Loved to have seen this kid at Corbin because if he enrolls at Corbin it’s an automatic bid to Rupp. Now it’s an automatic exit out of arena. I think REJECTION IS THE WORD OF THE DAY..but the Hounds fan need to be asking why….
A run at the state title lol. That's hilarious.

Again, no surprise that he can come in and be immediately eligible. The KHSAA doesn't care about kids at all. They only care about dollar bills.
(10-26-2022, 02:14 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:

Sounds like someone is up in there feelings about the Knox Kid transferring to North instead of Corbin. I’m just wondering how all that REJECTION feels to know that the Kid was within grasp and then enrolled at North? Now, everyone in the 13th Region is playing for 2nd place. Loved to have seen this kid at Corbin because if he enrolls at Corbin it’s an automatic bid to Rupp. Now it’s an automatic exit out of arena. I think REJECTION IS THE WORD OF THE DAY..but the Hounds fan need to be asking why….
Not up in my feelings. Never even heard of the kid until yesterday. I don’t think anyone is asking why? Some places aren’t for everyone
Sorry Fan of Many if you don’t get it yet. You may some day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Hound05

make a run at state what? lol. A beer run for you?
(10-26-2022, 07:21 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: The North Laurel Jaguars will make a run for  a football state title  about like I will make a run for the Heisman.  That's fantasy world stuff, folks!
You go that right. Some people are way out there. lol
(10-26-2022, 09:37 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 02:14 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:

Not up in my feelings. Never even heard of the kid until yesterday. I don’t think anyone is asking why? Some places aren’t for everyone
I never heard of him either. Where did Knox Central recruit him from?
Kid made a basketball move, this is the football board, N/L maybe headed to Rupp but they’ll never sniff Commonwealth Stadium…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Cammando
North Laurel was a good place to go if he's wanting to play while he's ineligible. Good call by the family.
Did he get ruled ineligible? I seriously doubt it.
Moving from Knox to North is about like a hooker moving from the back of the Spur #1 in "Bar"ville to the back of Spur # 4 off exit 29 in Corbin. Either way, you're gonna be around a lot of slimy cheaters . Both are precarious perches , regardless of the breed of cat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Deuce8
Will he play tonight so North can forfeit this game too.
(10-28-2022, 01:51 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Will he play tonight so North can forfeit this game too.
???
(10-25-2022, 09:19 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: NL needs to get a qb and oline before worrying so much about a TE lol!
You just about as dumb as your buddy pjdoug ?
(10-28-2022, 01:25 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Moving from Knox to North  is about like a hooker moving from the back of the Spur #1 in "Bar"ville to the back of Spur # 4 off exit 29 in Corbin. Either way, you're gonna be around a lot of  slimy cheaters . Both are precarious perches , regardless of the breed of cat.
Truer words have never been spoken ….