Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Jaguar in London KY.
Should came this summer. Wasted a good football season.
I first thought someone got a new car LOL..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Granny Bear
(10-24-2022, 01:58 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Should came this summer.  Wasted a good football season.

He quit football. Not everyone is made for the field.
(10-24-2022, 02:52 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 01:58 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Should came this summer.  Wasted a good football season.

I'm so excited !! Is that a song title?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BUFFALO's post:
  • Waitaminute
Huge loss for Knox, huge gain for North. Seems North is getting all kinds of kids from surrounding counties and schools. Kids from South Laurel, Knox, Clay, Corbin, Jackson. I’d say next year North should be favored to win the District and possibly the state.

Is he eligible to play the rest of the games in football.
Obviously he has moved homes and lives in Laurel Co so he should be able to finish the football season.
(10-24-2022, 04:49 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Huge loss for Knox, huge gain for North. Seems North is getting all kinds of kids from surrounding counties and schools. Kids from South Laurel, Knox, Clay, Corbin, Jackson. I’d say next year North should be favored to win the District and possibly the state.

Obviously he has moved homes and lives in Laurel Coshould be able to finish the football season.

Favored to win state? maybe you mean in basketball?

In football this year they will be lucky to get a first round playoff win and if they do, they won’t make it past round 2.

As for next year I highly doubt they will even be favored to win the district unless they pick up some top level transfers, and even then I can’t see being favored for state.
(10-24-2022, 04:49 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Huge loss for Knox, huge gain for North. Seems North is getting all kinds of kids from surrounding counties and schools. Kids from South Laurel, Knox, Clay, Corbin, Jackson. I’d say next year North should be favored to win the District and possibly the state.

Obviously he has moved homes and lives in Laurel Co so he should be able to finish the football season.

Big Grin Big Grin North has never ever been competitive in the district, much less state, with the Pulaski Co Schools, one kid isn’t gonna change that….This wasn’t a football move at all anyway…
Deleted Duplicate post
You must not pay a lot of attention to the talent level at North.
North wouldn’t give the pups a very competitive game this season if they played. Boyles gonna knock the fleas off the hounds anyway.

Not made for football? Have you ever seen him?
Lol. He is a D1 football player. Yes VERY BUILT for football. I was trying to say North would give Corbin all they want this year and then some. You add Gavin, North is a lot better football team.
(10-24-2022, 07:43 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Lol.  He is a D1 football player.  Yes VERY BUILT for football.  I was trying to say North would give Corbin all they want this year and then some.  You add Gavin, North is a lot better football team.

One of our common opponents that Corbin has beaten is Pulaski and they beat NL by 4 TD’s.  I know it’s popular in London but you can’t live vicariously through other teams and NL isn’t Boyle Co…

(10-24-2022, 07:05 PM)Fan of many Wrote: You must not pay a lot of attention to the talent level at North.

I don’t pay a lot of attention to you or the other NL fans, your always winning district, region, state…till your not then it’s someone else’s fault…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Deuce8
(10-24-2022, 07:28 PM)HCS Wrote:

Just because you look like Tarzan doesn’t mean you play like Tarzan. Some people look like Tarzan and play like Jane.
[-] The following 2 users Like Waitaminute's post:
  • Bull got out!, Deuce8
(10-24-2022, 09:22 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:

Just because you look like Tarzan doesn’t mean you play like Tarzan. Some people look like Tarzan and play like Jane.
Boy ain’t that the truth if I ever heard it. I knew a lot of those type people in high school lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Waitaminute
Welcome to the jungle Gavin Chadwell. You are a state game changer for basketball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(10-24-2022, 07:18 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: North wouldn’t give the pups a very competitive game this season if they played.  Boyles gonna knock the fleas off the hounds anyway.
FACTS ^^^^^^^^^
gonna be another 12-1 -13-1 year for the puppy’s …..

Unless I read it wrong, he's received some Division I offers in football already. He already looks like a college tight end and has shown flashes of playing that way even though he probably could be more consistent.
(10-24-2022, 10:28 PM)HCS Wrote:

Unless I read it wrong, he's received some Division I offers in football already. He already looks like a college tight end and has shown flashes of playing that way even though he probably could be more consistent.

Do you think any of those offers will stand once you've quit high school football and not put up very good numbers? Look at Treyveon Longmire and Kaden Moorman, if you do not produce you will have your offer pulled.
He checks all the boxes on the eye test, but if you have seen him play he's not really a game changer on the field.
Lets try to refrain from using kids names on here. Got to remember these are 16 and 17 year old kids. Wish the best to the transfer!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FallRock's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
Let me guess, he'll be ruled eligible immediately. Always wonderful to see the KHSAA support cheaters and stick to ethical schools and players.
Can’t use a kids name on here that is on WYMT in an article. Lol. I wouldn’t doubt Chadwell don’t end up at Boyle next year.
huge catch for the basketball program
Seen this kid in summer during 7 on 7. FC had a 5'7 corner who knocked every single ball threw at him down. Is he also a bball prospect?
I think Chadwell could bulk to about 325 in college and be a big time Guard or Tackle. He is a really good TE but if he wants a better chance at making money, Oline is where it’s at.
If he is eligible for basketball right now then is he not eligible for football too?

Here is North a chance to make a run at the state in football with this group
He holds a couple d-1 offers already in football. Did he play any snaps this year for Knox?
(10-25-2022, 01:46 PM)Fan of many Wrote: If he is eligible for basketball right now then is he not eligible for football too?

Here is North a chance to make a run at the state in football with this group

I hear he's ready to go and will play Friday night !! Go JAGS !!!