Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 42 Betsy Layne 20
Final from BLHS

Bobcats kept it close until about halfway through the 3rd quarter, but Paintsville's offense could not be stopped as Harris Phelps had himself a night and the Tigers pulled away.
All this without a black and red- FED roster? Wowza
Lol!! Keep trolling
Trolling? Someone deleted my reply to your lame comment; or I would have been perfectly clear for you; no trolling whatsoever.

Let me try again:

You steal an entire class or two from Adams Middle School.

Your most beloved…..”mr. Play against sixth graders as and 8th grader” tries to leave and go to Pikeville; practices there all summer; but can’t get his invalid transfer approved; so, he comes home with his tail between his legs.

Then, you finally win one off P-burgs back….

That’s all I’m saying!

Did I miss something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROTC's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
Not sure you could use the word ‘steal’. Those players were going somewhere and it just happened to be paintsville. And that’s a fact! How’s that for the truth??
Truth is… they came to Paintsville and won a “combined” state title. Not somewhere; Paintsville.
Yes we did!! Felt pretty good too. Now go cry somewhere else, lol. I’m done talking about it. Congratulations to the Tigers on their win. Get ready for next week. Raceland is a very good football team.
Possibly worst officiated game I've ever watched. It wasn't one sided either, refs were just bad. Alot of the time it looked like they just simply didn't understand the rules of football.

Congrats Paint Creekers, good win!
(10-15-2022, 10:52 AM)Red and Black Wrote: Possibly worst officiated game I've ever watched. It wasn't one sided either, refs were just bad. Alot of the time it looked like they just simply didn't understand the rules of football.

Congrats Paint Creekers, good win!

Only had 4 officials for a district game. There was no back judge behind the safeties the entire night
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Just by hearing the official and me not being there pinpoint to one crew they are right down the worst crew ever
I cant believe it took Paintsville so long to pull away. I expected them to steam roll early on. Kudos to Betsy Lane for fighting and responding after a tough loss last week.