Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staind, 3 Days Grace, Seether, and Soil to play East KY Expo
Another pretty big concert coming to Pikeville on August 22...I don't care much for Staind these days, but the other 3 should put on a good show...
Man that would be a pretty a great show to catch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Soil just isn't the same without their old singer.
Sounds like an awesome line up. May have to check into that.
I know it's as country as it gets but I saw Bo Bice, Hank Williams Jr., and the Barstool Bandits today.

Hank Jr. would be nice to see. I get to see him and Trace Adkins on August 11th here in Lexington, so I'm pretty excited about that.
When do tickets go on sale does anyone know?
Not announced yet
alfus21 Wrote:Another pretty big concert coming to Pikeville on August 22...I don't care much for Staind these days, but the other 3 should put on a good show...

Man I must be getting old...or out of touch, but I've never heard of these people!!!
Have you all heard any of the new Soil album? I can't stand the new singer. At 1st I thought he sounded a lot like the old one, but I began to hate it all.
Can't wait to hear 3 Days Grace!
Should be a good concert..
thetribe Wrote:Sounds like an awesome line up. May have to check into that.
I know it's as country as it gets but I saw Bo Bice, Hank Williams Jr., and the Barstool Bandits today.
How was this concert? How is Bo Bice sounding after Idol?
The concert was great. It was a private show so you really didn't have to deal with too many people. We were front row. Bo really interacted with the crowd, I was at 5 feet away from him. not the stage but HIM. Bo sounded awesome. I actually was talking to my friends about Bo probably missing performing like that while competing on Idol. It is just a different feel to put on a real concert with your band, be able to play guitar, sing the songs you want, run around, and be crazy. Sugarland and Bo have really good chemistry and I really enjoyed the concert. Hank Williams Jr. was good because the man is a legend. He is only doing about 2 shows a month now and I was just lucky enough to attend this one. I saw on his site that he will be in Lexington soon and looks like some of you already have tickets. That should be a good show as well though, have fun.

I'll be going to it for sure.

Hey alfus, I checked for tickets on ticketmaster.com for that concert in Lexington but didn't find anything. You have a different site for me to get tickets?
BCF4L Wrote:I'll be going to it for sure.

Hey alfus, I checked for tickets on ticketmaster.com for that concert in Lexington but didn't find anything. You have a different site for me to get tickets?

I couldn't find anything onilne either man. I just went to Applebee's Park and got mine the day they went on sale
Hey is going to be at applebee park instead of Rupp if I am not mistaken.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I've never heard of 3 days grace or Soil ! But I'll probley go !
I need to see this.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
blackcat_student Wrote:I've never heard of 3 days grace or Soil ! But I'll probley go !
Try the song "Halo" by soil.
I doubt I will go... sounds like a great show though
This is one concert I won't mind seeing myself...
AS for Hank and Bo Bice.... BOTH put on an excellent show! :Clap:
I saw Hank and Montgomery Gentry at the State Fair a few years ago... It was a great show
This will be a show I will have to catch. I really like some of the older stuff Staind released, and I like a lot of the stuff 3 Days Grace has. Should make for a good show IMO...
i would like to see that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis