Poll: Belfry at LCA
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
35.48%
LCA
64.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Belfry @ Lexington Cristian Academy 9/02
First road game for the Pirates this season. Belfry has to be able to keep the ball out of their hands as much as possible. DO NOT FUMBLE! Or it will be a very night and long trip back to Pond Creek. Belfry's style does not fit well for playing from behind. This is the first of a very daunting three game stretch: at LCA, at home vs. Louisville Central, then at Pikeville the following week.
Great test for a young Belfry team that looks pretty dang good
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Belfry’s young secondary will be tested this week. This will be the first game on LCA’s new turf.
This will be a nice matchup and a perfect game to simulate a Paducah Tilghman type team if they meet again.
Bump
LCA 35
Belfry 21
LCA rolls
Listen very closely and I'll tell you what's going to happen. LCA is going to smoke some West Virginian hind end Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever, Jack Lambert, SolidRock75
Heard LCA’s field still is not ready. Is this game still being played at LCA?
(08-28-2022, 07:15 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Heard LCA’s field still is not ready. Is this game still being played at LCA?
Little short on funds …. Had to pay off Tackett and the Boley family ….
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • SolidRock75
LCA has a bunch of talent and I think they can win this one but if Belfry holds on to the ball and gets those long time consuming drives they have a shot to upset LCA
What’s LCA doing to their field?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(08-28-2022, 09:42 PM)Spud6 Wrote: What’s LCA doing to their field?
Turf
If anyone has a link to a live feed of this one please share with us…….

Belfry=27
LCA=21

Should Be A Good Game If Belfry Plays Like They Did This Last Game & Holds On To The Ball
(08-28-2022, 09:42 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 09:42 PM)Spud6 Wrote: What’s LCA doing to their field?
Turf

Turf companies really struggled to get supplies this off-season it seems. Raceland, Pikeville, and now LCA.
#BBFL
The decision where to play should come by Tuesday according to messages from Coach Charles. They are rushing to finish the new field and it may not be done in time. Should they not be able to play at LCA, the game will be played at Henry Clay.
Another great game to develop this young Belfry team and prepare them for what they should expect against the best teams in 3A.

LCA was arguably a Top 5 to Top 7 team in KY regardless of class the past two years. I don't think LCA is quite to that level this season, but this is still a very, very good team who would probably be the #1 team in 3A.

If Belfry holds on to the rock and executes they should have some opportunities to move the ball and in the process shorten the game, but LCA's offense will definitely give their defense problems much like Pulaski County. LCA schemes up a few more deep shots than Pulaski, so Belfry has to be ready when those are called.

A win would do wonders for Belfry on multiple levels, but a win is going to be a very tall task. The secondary needs to play their hearts out this week and tackling will be at a premium.

I will say 35-21 LCA.
Who wins? Depends on how many kids enroll at LCA by kick off at 7:00 on Friday. Kids roll in and out of that program on a regular basis.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iggyfan's post:
  • Deuce8
(08-29-2022, 09:11 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Who wins? Depends on how many kids enroll at LCA by kick off at 7:00 on Friday. Kids roll in and out of that program on a regular basis.
Amen to that !!!!!’ They play by no rules ….
recruiting players on social media.
and Khsaa does nothing …..

They are bought and paid for.
(08-29-2022, 09:21 PM)Deuce8 Wrote:
(08-29-2022, 09:11 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Who wins? Depends on how many kids enroll at LCA by kick off at 7:00 on Friday. Kids roll in and out of that program on a regular basis.

Still better than khsaa and wvssac turning a blind eye! Belfry has kids that live in 2 different states playing for them!
I know its called recruiting and its the way for any sport! But what ever happened to schools representing what lives in the area of that school??
(08-30-2022, 06:33 AM)Senters93 Wrote:

Still better than khsaa and wvssac turning a blind eye! Belfry has kids that live in 2 different states playing for them!
I know its called recruiting and its the way for any sport! But what ever happened to schools representing what lives in the area of that school??
Yep all those WV license plates are gonna be heading down the parkway to Lexington this Friday singing country roads.
[-] The following 1 user Likes irishcard16's post:
  • Walter White
(08-30-2022, 08:46 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 06:33 AM)Senters93 Wrote:

Yep all those WV license plates are gonna be heading down the parkway to Lexington this Friday singing country roads.

Smile
LCA - 42
Belfry - 14
Just seen where this game will be played at Henry clay since LCA field isn’t ready yet.
Yes 730 Friday at Henry Clay.
It came down to two schools for Boley once he knew he was leaving Larue….. Belfry and LCA……Friday we will see if he made the right choice. I’m betting there will be some regret as Belfry shocks the world and shows Boley what could’ve been as they pass for a whopping 500+ yards and 7 TD’s and shred the LCA secondary.
(08-30-2022, 06:29 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: It came down to two schools for Boley once he knew he was leaving Larue….. Belfry and LCA……Friday we will see if he made the right choice. I’m betting there will be some regret as Belfry shocks the world and shows Boley what could’ve been as they pass for a whopping 500+ yards and 7 TD’s and shred the LCA secondary.

Woah That would shock me....
(08-30-2022, 06:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 06:29 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: It came down to two schools for Boley once he knew he was leaving Larue….. Belfry and LCA……Friday we will see if he made the right choice. I’m betting there will be some regret as Belfry shocks the world and shows Boley what could’ve been as they pass for a whopping 500+ yards and 7 TD’s and shred the LCA secondary.

That would shock the world since they haven’t passed fo 500 yards if you add the last 5 years together
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Westside
LCA no doubt
(08-30-2022, 07:31 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 06:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

That would shock the world since they haven’t passed fo 500 yards if you add the last 5 years together
I will ban myself from BGR for 10yrs if belfry pass for 500yds in this game. Lol!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Patriot1