Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montavian Quisenberry
(06-16-2022, 11:46 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 10:36 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 11:41 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 05:06 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 08:59 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I’m being told that he has enrolled at Boyle my sources could be wrong but it’s coming from within the system time will tell.

Nothing but the best of wishes for you and Coach Haddix but the Redhound in me hopes he stays at Garrad….
If you'll look back at my posts last year, You'll see that I requested for him to come to Whitley County Smile

Haddix ain’t leaving Boyle for Whitley Dougie sorry….

I was referring to The speedy Golden Lion.
Big Grin It’s alright buddy Corbin wants him too…
This young man is still at garrad right now. Yes he is coming to boyle but will probably have to sit out this year. This is from a great source.

As far as the big lineman that wanted to come to boyle. He told me himself that he is stuck at garrad. They have tried everything and he told me himself that the head coach told him he would fight to make sure whom ever transfers would not be eligible this year.

Oh by the way he was with a starting lineman from boyle.
(06-18-2022, 03:34 AM)True pioneer Wrote: This young man is still at garrad right now. Yes he is coming to boyle but will probably have to sit out this year. This is from a great source.

As far as the big lineman that wanted to come to boyle. He told me himself that he is stuck at garrad. They have tried everything and he told me himself that the head coach told him he would fight to make sure whom ever transfers would  not be eligible this year.

This is what I don’t understand, if a kid doesn’t want to be a part of your program then your going to punish them for it?  Now if either kid goes back to Garrad to play they’ll be punished by a vindictive coach, kids, and fan base.  It keeps drama stirred up around the team and becomes poisonous, just let the kids go and play somewhere else it’s not worth the headache…Every year this happens and it’s the same thing people acting like a jilted ex-girlfriend…
[-] The following 4 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Jack Lambert, Nygfan106wins, Rebel55
(06-08-2022, 10:11 PM)Football Man 23 Wrote: I heard today Boyle now has Colt Kelly enrolled, younger brother of Wilson Kelly has transferred to Boyle to start High School. Article I read has him listed as one of the top players in 26 class.

Staff at Catholic referred to Wilson Kelly as the "ass kicker. "
Might not be a greater compliment you can give a DL.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iggyfan's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(06-18-2022, 11:23 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 03:34 AM)True pioneer Wrote: This young man is still at garrad right now. Yes he is coming to boyle but will probably have to sit out this year. This is from a great source.

As far as the big lineman that wanted to come to boyle. He told me himself that he is stuck at garrad. They have tried everything and he told me himself that the head coach told him he would fight to make sure whom ever transfers would  not be eligible this year.

This is what I don’t understand, if a kid doesn’t want to be a part of your program then your going to punish them for it?  Now if either kid goes back to Garrad to play they’ll be punished by a vindictive coach, kids, and fan base.  It keeps drama stirred up around the team and becomes poisonous, just let the kids go and play somewhere else it’s not worth the headache…Every year this happens and it’s the same thing people acting like a jilted ex-girlfriend…

You don't understand rules?
(06-18-2022, 11:25 PM):Djamesclay Wrote:

This is what I don’t understand, if a kid doesn’t want to be a part of your program then your going Big Grin to punish them for it?  Now if either kid goes back to Garrad to play they’ll be punished by a vindictive coach, kids, and fan base.  It keeps drama stirred up around the team and becomes poisonous, just let the kids go and play somewhere else it’s not worth the headache…Every year this happens and it’s the same thing people acting like a jilted ex-girlfriend…

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I was in the military of course I understand rules…what I don’t understand is trying to punish a child who’s trying to better himself the only way he knows how and a bunch of self indulgent adults trying to justify him not being able to…you telling me he’s gonna get the same opportunities at Garrad that he’ll get playing for Boyle c’mon…

And spare me the whole if your that good college coaches gonna find you…I’ve done seen it…

It’s hilarious does anyone think that this new law or rule is going to keep kids from transferring…Kids are gonna go where they can be successful, programs that wanna win put an emphasis on playing football and are gonna benefit, administrations that want to win make it a priority others just try to hold kids hostage and come in second place…always
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Jack Lambert
(06-19-2022, 01:08 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

This is what I don’t understand, if a kid doesn’t want to be a part of your program then your going Big Grin to punish them for it?  Now if either kid goes back to Garrad to play they’ll be punished by a vindictive coach, kids, and fan base.  It keeps drama stirred up around the team and becomes poisonous, just let the kids go and play somewhere else it’s not worth the headache…Every year this happens and it’s the same thing people acting like a jilted ex-girlfriend…

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I was in the military of course I understand rules…what I don’t understand is trying to punish a child who’s trying to better himself the only way he knows how and a bunch of self indulgent adults trying to justify him not being able to…you telling me he’s gonna get the same opportunities at Garrad that he’ll get playing for Boyle c’mon…

And spare me the whole if your that good college coaches gonna find you…I’ve done seen it…

It’s hilarious does anyone think that this new law or rule is going to keep kids from transferring…Kids are gonna go where they can be successful, programs that wanna win put an emphasis on playing football  and are gonna benefit, administrations that want to win make it a priority others just try to hold kids hostage and come in second place…always

Transfer away! Also, sit out a year and waste a year of your high school career. Simple as that.
[-] The following 2 users Like jamesclay's post:
  • Glory_Days, Iggyfan
[quote pid="2357744" dateline="1655656123"]

Transfer away! Also, sit out a year and waste a year of your high school career. Simple as that.
[/quote]

Not if you move.
[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(06-19-2022, 03:03 PM)plantmanky Wrote: [quote pid="2357744" dateline="1655656123"]

Not if you move.
[/quote]

If your family is dedicated enough to move, you shouldn't have to sit out. But, if you get caught scamming the system with a fake move, you should be ruled ineligible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • Glory_Days
(06-19-2022, 01:28 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(06-19-2022, 01:08 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

It’s hilarious does anyone think that this new law or rule is going to keep kids from transferring…Kids are gonna go where they can be successful, programs that wanna win put an emphasis on playing football  and are gonna benefit, administrations that want to win make it a priority others just try to hold kids hostage and come in second place…always

Your Rule is fine as long as it’s enforced across the board no exceptions but with the KHSAA that’s never the case, it’s never enforced the way it should be…I’ve not read the new rule but the old rule said basically the same thing did it not? you had to have a bona fide move into the school district and we’ve seen how equally that was enforced….
[-] The following 4 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Gitback Coach, Iggyfan, Jack Lambert
(06-01-2022, 11:26 PM)64SUR Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 11:03 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Sounds like Boyle got a little richer today with the addition of Mr Quisenberry, so I would like to take this opportunity to welcome him to the Black and Vegas Gold of the Rebels and I’m looking forward to cheering him on Friday nights this fall and IMO the path to number 11 just got a little easier for Boyle!!!
 Help me out uncle Joe build back better and lower gas for me to attend all of Boyle County home games!!!

why do I just know that I am going to get attacked here for this.   But if you're waiting on "Uncle Joe" to do anything better especially lower the cost of gas then son you're going to be spending a lot of Friday  Nights at home this fall.   I think that is about as politically correct as I can be.   
(06-21-2022, 06:22 PM)cadets1988 Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 11:03 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Sounds like Boyle got a little richer today with the addition of Mr Quisenberry, so I would like to take this opportunity to welcome him to the Black and Vegas Gold of the Rebels and I’m looking forward to cheering him on Friday nights this fall and IMO the path to number 11 just got a little easier for Boyle!!!
 Help me out uncle Joe build back better and lower gas for me to attend all of Boyle County home games!!!

why do I just know that I am going to get attacked here for this.   But if you're waiting on "Uncle Joe" to do anything better especially lower the cost of gas then son you're going to be spending a lot of Friday  Nights at home this fall.   I think that is about as politically correct as I can be.   

64SUR is a Corbin/Haddix/Boyle fan and was I believe making a Joke about Biden and gas prices ?
(06-21-2022, 10:05 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:

64SUR is a Corbin/Haddix/Boyle fan and was I believe making a Joke about Biden and gas prices ?

Biden and gas prices are a joke, including the whole democratic x wired agenda…
(06-21-2022, 11:49 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Thinking Biden has anything to do with gas prices is the real joke. Also, that has nothing to do with Motavian Quisenberry.
[-] The following 4 users Like jamesclay's post:
  • back country, Gitback Coach, Jack Lambert, RoShamBo
if he truly does leave I feel good about owning the district again .. kid is solid but they’re not much without him
Not sure who you are talking about not being very good? Not really sure what you are saying?
(06-21-2022, 11:56 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 11:49 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 11:26 PM)64SUR Wrote:  Help me out uncle Joe build back better and lower gas for me to attend all of Boyle County home games!!!

Thinking Biden has anything to do with gas prices is the real joke. Also, that has nothing to do with Motavian Quisenberry.

Supply and demand and how it effects prices on products is economics 101, taking us from a net producer to having to import instead of relying on domestic production is exactly how he had everything to do with gas prices.  I’ve been is business my whole adult life telling me that I’m making to much money that I need to stop is the most moronic thing I’ve ever heard…As far as this thread and staying on topic it’s against the board RULES to have discussions about specific student athletes since your all about the RULES one could assume you’d know that….
So this kid going to Boyle or no?
(06-26-2022, 08:39 PM)FCSPY Wrote: So this kid going to Boyle or no?

Yes as far as I know but may have to sit out a year depends on when he enrolled but even if he has to sit a year I’m told that he’s taking the Covid year and I believe will still have 3 years at Boyle.
Only one covid year and thst was a while
Back?
True but if he elected to take it when offered he can still use it or so I’ve been told he didn’t have to be a Senior when it was offered.
(06-28-2022, 12:17 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote: True but if he elected to take it when offered he can still use it or so I’ve been told he didn’t have to be a Senior when it was offered.

I thought they had to hold back last year for the covid thing, I don’t think it’s an option this year unless I’m mistake
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • thecoacher
(06-28-2022, 01:17 AM)fansville Wrote:
(06-28-2022, 12:17 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote: True but if he elected to take it when offered he can still use it or so I’ve been told he didn’t have to be a Senior when it was offered.

I thought they had to hold back last year for the covid thing, I don’t think it’s an option this year unless I’m mistake

He was a freshman during the 2020-2021 season, he took the COVID year and was a freshman again during the 2021-2022 season. 

He has three years left at Boyle beginning 2022-2023 season, if he has to sit the 22-23 season though he will only have two to play after that, he will graduate May of 2025.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyPattern's post:
  • Jack Lambert
I think he’s going back to play for Boyle’s 8th grade. He took a double COVID year.
Is this young man at Boyle or still at Garrad. Everyone hears everything true or false just like myself. Need a little true facts.
(06-27-2022, 09:24 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 08:39 PM)FCSPY Wrote: So this kid going to Boyle or no?

Yes as far as I know but may have to sit out a year depends on when he enrolled but even if he has to sit a year I’m told that he’s taking the Covid year and I believe will still have 3 years at Boyle.
Quisenberry is enrolled and has moved out of Garrad county. He has already taken his COVID year. It was an onetime thing you took it last year it couldn’t be deferred. As for him losing a year of eligibility that’s BS. Per KHSAA, If he can show a legitimate change of address he will be eligible. He now lives in Boyle district!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Just a fan 12's post:
  • Rebel55
The kid should be able to do what he wants, I mean some of the districting in this state is ridiculous and it’s impossible for the KHSAA to show that he truly had a legal move or address. Look at the 13th region for instance on districting, a kid who lives near the knox/bell county line drives by pineville city school to go to bell high. Harlan county students that live in cawood or farther drive by harlan city to go to Harlan County. Nobody truthfully knows where corbin districting is it’s in the middle of three different counties. I imagine it’s the same way everywhere else. The KHSAA either has to say all students need to live in a district to go to school there, or say that it’s an open door policy. And for the lineman trying to move, I pray for him as for what he will experience with a coach not allowing him to play elsewhere is sickening. Coaches should have no impact on whether a kid can transfer out or in, and should only protect their players from recruiting high school coaches.
I'm hearing the KHSAA has approved the transfer and everything is a go for 2022.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel55's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(07-06-2022, 10:40 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: I'm hearing the KHSAA has approved the transfer and everything is a go for 2022.

I saw a sports reporter guy posted it online today that this kid was cleared to play for Boyle. I say congrats to him and I hope he has a great season
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(07-06-2022, 09:12 PM)fansville Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 10:40 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: I'm hearing the KHSAA has approved the transfer and everything is a go for 2022.

I saw a sports reporter guy posted it online today that this kid was cleared to play for Boyle. I say congrats to him and I hope he has a great season
Hope the kid succeeds and this opportunity works out enough to get him to the next level. The talent is there and this may lead him to more life success. I just wish i would’ve been able to see him and patterson on the field across from one another.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • Hatz