Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bol Kuir Playing Tonight for Belfry
Belfry is hosting Paintsville tonight and Bol Kuir is on the court as an active player.  One of the wilder stories seeing as he was at Belfry, left for CAL, never played and is now back at Belfry playing.  This shakes the 15th region up a little bit for sure!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Do you believe in magic?
Shazam
Alot of people are questioning why and how he is eligible. He never played a game for CAL cause he couldn't get eligible. Not sure why but he is 100% eligible now at Belfry.
(02-17-2022, 01:08 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: Alot of people are questioning why and how he is eligible. He never played a game for CAL cause he couldn't get eligible. Not sure why but he is 100% eligible now at Belfry.
But he played at a prep school in Florida while attending Belfry. That’s the question most have on how he is eligible.
I'm glad the big fella is back in a Pirate uniform....Belfry is a very dangerous team.
(02-17-2022, 01:43 AM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 01:08 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: Alot of people are questioning why and how he is eligible. He never played a game for CAL cause he couldn't get eligible. Not sure why but he is 100% eligible now at Belfry.
But he played at a prep school in Florida while attending Belfry. That’s the question most have on how he is eligible.
No he didn't. That was aau ball in the summer. Was not a school affiliated team
Is Patterson playing again?
(02-17-2022, 03:11 AM)bucslover68 Wrote: Is Patterson playing again?
You mean Peterson? Yes he's playing.
(02-17-2022, 03:21 AM)pirateforlife Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 03:11 AM)bucslover68 Wrote: Is Patterson playing again?
You mean Peterson? Yes he's playing.
My bad lol yep Peterson.  TY
How did he keep his academics up?
I dont care if he's 7'3", or the most skilled player in the world....I cant believe the coaches, and more importantly the players, would want him back after he tried to bail on them.
(02-17-2022, 11:10 AM)Fanman Wrote: I dont care if he's 7'3", or the most skilled player in the world....I cant believe the coaches, and more importantly the players, would want him back after he tried to bail on them.
coaches, players, fans, announcers, who cares… a dude at 7’3 in the 15th region of kentucky has the ability to go to state. His impact is unimaginable just being on the floor. I imagine that teammates could look over anything and everything when they think they can get a shot at rupp.
[-] The following 2 users Like Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • PGL, WaterBoy15thregion
(02-17-2022, 11:10 AM)Fanman Wrote: I dont care if he's 7'3", or the most skilled player in the world....I cant believe the coaches, and more importantly the players, would want him back after he tried to bail on them.
If you knew the situation you wouldn't say he bailed on his team. His handler makes all the decisions. All his family is still in Sudan.
That’s my I thought on it,bad look for coaching staff to take player back at end of season that bailed on them before season started. Like a smack in face to players that’s busted the butts all Season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bugman2475's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(02-17-2022, 12:11 PM)pirateforlife Wrote:
If you knew the situation you wouldn't say he bailed on his team. His handler makes all the decisions. All his family is still in Sudan.

Yes the kid is a victim.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • PGL
(02-17-2022, 01:06 PM)jamesclay Wrote:

Yes the kid is a victim.
Glad to see him playing but what is the difference in him going back and forth and playing for a prep school(there is a video proving this) not aau while at Belfry and the kids who transfer within the region who get penalized and have to sit out? I don’t like any kid being punished for doing what they feel is best for them just to clarify.
(02-17-2022, 01:51 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote:

Yes the kid is a victim.
Glad to see him playing but what is the difference in him going back and forth and playing for a prep school(there is a video proving this) not aau while at Belfry and the kids who transfer within the region who get penalized and have to sit out? I don’t like any kid being punished for doing what they feel is best for them just to clarify.
I’ll make a couple points on this and hopefully it will clarify it for everybody. 

Sal dean transferred in probably his 7/8 grade year. On the AAU circuit he convinced Bol to come and play with him. Bols “handler” agreed to it. Sal is friends with Maj, asks him to come and play with him. I am as clueless about Peterson as anybody I’m just gonna assume he was friends with sal and that’s how he decided to come. 

Having a track record as clean as ours with the kids that have came in to play football over the years, I can’t imagine the administration would not dot every I and cross every T before playing him, all questions probably need to be sent to the KHSAA as they had to rule him eligible to play. 

To the matter of letting him play. Bol is a great kid who is having his decisions being made for him by his “handler” who is in no way associated with the program or school and clearly just has his own interests at heart and sees dollar signs at the end of the rainbow. It’s a real shame as Bol is a wonderful kid who is just kind of clueless and is being led around by his handler. If his teammates, coaches are okay with him coming back then who cares? The ovation he got last night and the love his teammates showed him was all anybody needs to know about him coming back and playing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes irishcard16's post:
  • pirateforlife
(02-17-2022, 03:41 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:

Yes the kid is a victim.
I’ll make a couple points on this and hopefully it will clarify it for everybody. 

Sal dean transferred in probably his 7/8 grade year. On the AAU circuit he convinced Bol to come and play with him. Bols “handler” agreed to it. Sal is friends with Maj, asks him to come and play with him. I am as clueless about Peterson as anybody I’m just gonna assume he was friends with sal and that’s how he decided to come. 

Having a track record as clean as ours with the kids that have came in to play football over the years, I can’t imagine the administration would not dot every I and cross every T before playing him, all questions probably need to be sent to the KHSAA as they had to rule him eligible to play. 

To the matter of letting him play. Bol is a great kid who is having his decisions being made for him by his “handler” who is in no way associated with the program or school and clearly just has his own interests at heart and sees dollar signs at the end of the rainbow. It’s a real shame as Bol is a wonderful kid who is just kind of clueless and is being led around by his handler. If his teammates, coaches are okay with him coming back then who cares? The ovation he got last night and the love his teammates showed him was all anybody needs to know about him coming back and playing.
I wouldn’t say as clean as a track record just really good at covering the tracks in paper work. Again, not against him playing and I’m glad he is but many kids have been penalized for a lot less past and present. His handler is over him just like the parents are over these other kids. No difference and his handler can’t be used as a pity party. Agree or disagree with what he does still no different.
(02-17-2022, 03:41 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:

Yes the kid is a victim.

I do know Peterson played summer ball with Martin County. No clue how he ended up there. Possibly met Brady Dingess on AAU circuit and decided they wanted to play together. Was in Virginia before that. For some reason which I do not know, he left MC to come to Belfry. And to your last comment. Yes Bol is being led around. Kind of like a puppy dog on a leash. Can't control where you go or what happens you just go where your told.

Yes the kid is a victim.

What if a kid feels like it's best to rob a bank? Kids need guidance. The kid has terrible guidance from a selfish adult.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
I LMAO at the time and it's even more funny now lol...

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthr...pid2346970
And the "handler" IS associated with Belfry. He worked with Belfry to get the kid there and now to get him back there. He is at the school and all the basketball games, and obviously the administration welcomed him back with open arms. So yes they are in bed together like it or not. I wouldn't want the handler on school property.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, PGL
*crickets*
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(02-18-2022, 12:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I LMAO at the time and it's even more funny now lol...

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthr...pid2346970

(02-18-2022, 12:14 AM)jetpilot Wrote: And the "handler" IS associated with Belfry. He worked with Belfry to get the kid there and now to get him back there. He is at the school and all the basketball games, and obviously the administration welcomed him back with open arms. So yes they are in bed together like it or not. I wouldn't want the handler on school property.
Facts!

Peterson wasn’t at the game tonight. Word is he has quit.
(02-18-2022, 12:14 AM)jetpilot Wrote: And the "handler" IS associated with Belfry. He worked with Belfry to get the kid there and now to get him back there. He is at the school and all the basketball games, and obviously the administration welcomed him back with open arms. So yes they are in bed together like it or not. I wouldn't want the handler on school property.
Handler was associated with old coach who is still lurking around program. Hearing new coach has nothing to do with him. Principal made decision to allow Bol and another kid back on team.
Handler and Belfry admin in bed together, end of story. Somebody check on irishcard16, he is missing and I'm worried about him.
(02-18-2022, 11:56 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Handler and Belfry admin in bed together, end of story. Somebody check on irishcard16, he is missing and I'm worried about him.
Honey no sense in arguing with you. You know more than us. Lmao
(02-19-2022, 12:52 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(02-18-2022, 11:56 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Handler and Belfry admin in bed together, end of story. Somebody check on irishcard16, he is missing and I'm worried about him.
Honey no sense in arguing with you. You know more than us. Lmao
You showed back up just to post that sweet cheeks?
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Blue_Bird96