Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 28 Hazard 6
Final.
Congrats Pikeville.
Way to go Panthers!
Hazard came out swingin and scored first but Pikeville wore them down with Birchfield and the run game as the game progressed. Nice win Panthers.
Dang it Hazard. I predicted 28-7.
Congrats to my Panthers! Keep it going all the way to Kroger Field!! Congrats to Hazard for getting this far. You fought hard tonight with a good team. Nothing to hang your heads about.
Control the Panthers
Hazard is solid. Big fan of their skill kids. Their qb is gonna be tough for Single A for the next few years. Hazard was really just a couple plays away from this being a nail biter but big props to Pikeville for stepping it up when things didn’t go perfect early. Tonight was a big hurdle, let’s see what happens from here.
Congrats Pikeville.. Pikeville finally let the quarterback run the ball and pull some of those zone reads.. They’ve also had excellent delayed hands offs for a long time. Birchfield is the X-Factor and they go as he goes. Congrats Hazard on a great season. Those kids fault hard until the end. They just couldn’t score again down in the red zone. I myself thought they abandoned the run. They threw to much in my opinion. But Good Luck next week against Williamsburg, but don’t think you will have much problem.
Congratulations Pikeville!!!
Turning point in the game was when Hazard failed to score just before halftime and went 3 and out to open the third Qtr. Good hard nosed game between two good programs. Although it’s never easy I don’t see much more in Pikeville’s way to a state championship.
(11-13-2021, 02:40 AM)Bluecat Wrote: Turning point in the game was when Hazard failed to score just before halftime and went 3 and out to open the third Qtr. Good hard nosed game between two good programs. Although it’s never easy I don’t see much more in Pikeville’s way to a state championship.
I must say I am impressed with Hazard program.
They show up expecting to win, play their guts out, very well coached, fans are intense. 
Pikeville better not get too confident after this win. Like you said, 2 or 3 plays and this could have gone to the wire.
As a non hazard fan, I felt like they passed they ball way too much. But this was the first time I’ve saw them play all season. So if a hazard fan can confirm this was normal for them then I could be wrong. They never seemed to try and establish a running game even though they’d get some decent chunk runs here and there off the outsides.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats Panthers.
The Hazard QB is gonna be a great player for the Bulldogs if he was just a freshman like they said on the broadcast last night...the kid has a very bright future and will be a problem for the rest of Class A the next few years.

Congrats to the Panthers and to the Bulldogs on a good season!!
[-] The following 2 users Like PHSFAN's post:
  • Bluecat, Hambley
Hazard played hard and they know the Panthers better then anyone. Panthers did some new things offensively and you can see that they are prepared for the playoff run. Still not close to playing their best football offensively, but the defense is playing lights out. Gonna be a fun ride if the boys come out ready to play every game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • jetpilot