•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland vs Paintsville 11/12 (1A Round 2)
8 yard run by Wallace

5 yard QB run, 1st Down

2 yard QB run, 2nd & 8

Big pass. 1st and Goal from 4
TD Wallace. Another missed hold lol. Plain as day on MyTownTV feed lol.
8:32 to go

Raceland 21
Tigers 7
Nice KR by Phelps to the Raceland 27
Run by Allen, gain of 1
2nd & 9

13 yard pass to Sexton, 1st Down

Sack by Rams.
2nd & 13

Timeout Raceland

OMG
TUCK. THE. DAMN. FOOTBALL
Fumble at the goal line. Rams recover. Touchback
From this camera view, that ball was recovered on the 1
(11-12-2021, 11:33 PM)Redneck Wrote: From this camera view, that ball was recovered on the 1

I thought so too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holding on Rams. It’s a miracle. 

1st & 20

Run, no gain.

2nd & 20

Big 18 yard run by Wallace. Horrible tackling by the Tigers. 

3rd & 2

Huge 67 yard run by somebody. 1st Down
TD Wallace

Rams 28
Tigers 7

Icing on the cake

The Ram defense pretty much shut us down after the first play of the game.

Congrats Raceland. Good Luck the rest of the way.
The officials have now started playing pass defense against us lol

Good Luck Rams. Solid defense.
Paintsville had too many penalties on short yardage situations to win this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red and Black's post:
  • Redneck
ANOTHER SACK by the Rams defense.
Idk if it’s just me, but the Tigers have looked like they’re dragging, no energy ever since about halfway through the 1st quarter.
TD pass to Peters.

Rams 28
Tigers 14

1:25 to go in 4th
(11-12-2021, 11:45 PM)Redneck Wrote: Idk if it’s just me, but the Tigers have looked like they’re dragging, no energy ever since about halfway through the 1st quarter.

I've noticed the same thing. They've had an unusual number of cramps for a game in November too.
Onside kick unsuccessful.

Victory formation by the Rams
Hats off to Salmons and the Rams, especially the defense. Like I said earlier, Good Luck the rest of the way.

Hold your heads up Tigers. Still a fine season for a rebuilding year.
I can’t believe East Carter beat Assland for their first district championship in idk how long. I know it doesn’t go in this thread but way to go EC
[-] The following 2 users Like RAMDAD50's post:
  • 2000PHS, Redneck
Wow. Salmons is an idiot. Why risk getting your starters hurt? This game was over with.
(11-12-2021, 11:51 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I can’t believe East Carter beat Assland for their first district championship in idk how long. I know it doesn’t go in this thread but way to go EC
I picked EC. Coach Champlin is an old buddy of mine. His hard work and dedication is paying off, as is the players.
(11-12-2021, 11:53 PM)Redneck Wrote: Wow. Salmons is an idiot. Why risk getting your starters hurt? This game was over with.
The words after Wow answers your question.
(11-12-2021, 11:53 PM)Redneck Wrote: Wow. Salmons is an idiot. Why risk getting your starters hurt? This game was over with.
Yes…yes he is
(11-13-2021, 12:00 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
Yes…yes he is
Good luck you guys. Made this week fun.
(11-13-2021, 12:00 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
Yes…yes he is
I hope the kid is okay. They’re gonna need him going forward.
Idk if it was lack of depth this year for Paintsville or what. But in both games, they got wore down and alot of cramps. They fough hard, but it looked like 50 and 74 were on the field every. single. snap. Makes a difference at the end of the game. Raceland seemingly played not to lose in the first half. Goina take more balance offensively. Bit our 2nd half adjustments defensively were really good. Phelps had 1 big run to start the game and then 8 had a nice run on the counter. Other than that, run defense was lights out. Heads up Tigers. Rams live to fight another day!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)