Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer on the Cover of Sports Illustrated
WOW. [size=2]I started off reading it and was in tears, but as it went on, I was smiling, throwing my fist in the air, laughing, and full of hope. He's doing awesome in rehab, and even throwing some. Everybody has high hopes that he'll be back in time, and it appears as though he will be.[/size]

There's a picture of the hit, I still think it was dirty, and the magazine even worded it as though it was dirty, but pointed out that Carson said he didn't.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Will u plz for the love of god stop saying it was a dirty hit cos i already made a post on it and u backed up on ur words cos at first u said it was a dirty hit then as the post went on u started backing up saying it wasnt and if anyone wants to read it....its under cheap shot or not.
No matter the hit...that is a GREAT article by SI!!
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Will u plz for the love of god stop saying it was a dirty hit cos i already made a post on it and u backed up on ur words cos at first u said it was a dirty hit then as the post went on u started backing up saying it wasnt and if anyone wants to read it....its under cheap shot or not.

I said it was unintentionally dirty, but now I think it was dirty, the dudes in SI said he had a full second after Palmer let the ball go to avoid his knee, but he didn't.

Us sitting here debating it won't change it, I posted this to talk about the article because it's a good article and he's making great progress.

Beef Wrote:No matter the hit...that is a GREAT article by SI!!

Agreed
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life