Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best players in the 58th Next season
Top players coming up next year in Floyd County
I think it will be safe to say that Ethan Johnson will be the top dog in the 58th next year.... hands down as a matter of fact.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Ethan should have a pretty good year next season
Ethan Johnson SF..Josh Martin AC
Eathan Johnson will be the best IMO...He's really the only player who stands out in the 58th...Everyone else lost there best players except Allen Central and Ryan Collins is Probabily there best Player...Im sure Prestonsburg will have some good athletes as always.
I think Eathan is the best player in the county. But I also think Josh Martin will put up better stats due to the fact that Eathan will be double teamed, sometimes triple teamed next year.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Justin the Bird Man Collins at Bl will dominate!!!
HomeGrown Wrote:Justin the Bird Man Collins at Bl will dominate!!!

Is he planning on playing another year of JV superstardom??
You never know he is a sensation
Bobby Hughes will be one of the best players in the 58th next year !
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Is he planning on playing another year of JV superstardom??

:thatsfunn
Johnson will be the best next year...no doubt about it.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Is he planning on playing another year of JV superstardom??
:thatsfunn :Clap: good one.
I would have to say that Josh Martin fron AC will be the best. Although Ethan Johnson has alot of talent and can play the game really good, SF lost alot from last year and AC hardly lost anything, so that means Ethan will have to do all the work for the Radiers and that will likely wear him down through the season as for Josh on the other hand he has teammates who he can make better and who make him better so I would go with Josh and Ac will have a great year.
i wills say Trai Witt if this boy will actually try and do his best every night no one in the region will stop him
I think both Josh Martin and Ryan Collins will be good players this season for Allen Central. Coach Johnny is going to be feeling better this year.Ethan Johnson has alot of extra responsibility this season for South Floyd in being the one player back with experience for them, They lost 6 of their top 7 players due to graduation. There is alot of things that go with being considered one of the better players in any district and one of those is getting your other players involved in playing better, EJ will have to do that. Trai Whitt should have a good year as well as a few of the Blackcat players that are coming back. Betsy Layne also has a good point guard that played last season that will be much improved.
Josh Martin from AC...
From each team :
SFHS-Ethan Johnson
ACHS-Ryan Collins
BLHS-Trai Whitt
PHS-Bobby Hughes
blackcat_student Wrote:From each team :
SFHS-Ethan Johnson
ACHS-Ryan Collins
BLHS-Trai Whitt
PHS-Bobby Hughes

:thumpsup:
Trai Witt - Betsy Layne
Bobby Hughes - Prestonsburg
Jordan Hall - Prestonsburg
Ryan Collins - Allen Central
Josh Martin - Allen Central
Ethan Johnson - South Floyd
eathen johnson by faris the best
:1:
I forgot about Witt, he has the potential to be a dominate player within the district, With Kidd gone his role increases greatly.
IMO, the 58th will be very weak next year.... the weakest in the 15th...
The King Wrote:IMO, the 58th will be very weak next year.... the weakest in the 15th...

It's possible, but you never know how kids will change over the summer. I knew a guy that grew 4 inch's over the summer break. one season he's a guard and the next a forward.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I think both Josh Martin and Ryan Collins will be good players this season for Allen Central. Coach Johnny is going to be feeling better this year.Ethan Johnson has alot of extra responsibility this season for South Floyd in being the one player back with experience for them, They lost 6 of their top 7 players due to graduation. There is alot of things that go with being considered one of the better players in any district and one of those is getting your other players involved in playing better, EJ will have to do that. Trai Whitt should have a good year as well as a few of the Blackcat players that are coming back. Betsy Layne also has a good point guard that played last season that will be much improved.
good post i agree
im gonna say that there is more than 1 stand out player at sf lyle johnson will get alotta recognizion before next season is over and also tyler slone from ac......Jordan hall should be pburgs stand out .... and trai witt will b betsy layne's star I agree though the 58th is week
Ethan Johnson from SF
Bobby Hughes fom P-burg
i forgot about Ryan Collins from AC
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Trai Witt - Betsy Layne
Bobby Hughes - Prestonsburg
Jordan Hall - Prestonsburg
Ryan Collins - Allen Central
Josh Martin - Allen Central
Ethan Johnson - South Floyd

Lyle Johnson from SF is better than almost every player listed.
are you crazy lyle johnson is not better then ethan johnson ryan collins or josh martin IMO