Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 (2A) Beechwood @ #2(1A) Paintsville 8/27
#2 Class 1A defending state champs Paintsville will host the #2 Class 2A State Champion Beechwood  for a mouth full of bragging rights. Paintsville got the best of Beechwood last time they met in 2019 19-14 at a neutral site. Paintsville comes off a loss to there rival Pikeville 43-21. Beechwood is coming off a roasting of Louisville Fairdale 35-0. Beechwood has last years Mr. Football back for another year. 

Beechwood 48
Paintsville 14

Who you got?
If this game was on a neutral field, then I would probably pick Beechwood in a blowout but the game is at Paintsville. Expect an ugly game with a lot of penalty flags.

Beechwood 34
Paintsville 12
2A Beechwood is loaded

Beechwood 49
Painstville 07
Beechies by eleventy billion
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Beechwood big time!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
BW in a route. Would be suprised if they wouldn't do the same to all of class A with what they return.

BW 41
Paintsville 15
Red Cats - 49
Blue Cats - 0
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gitback Coach's post:
  • Westside
Beechwood 42-7
(08-22-2021, 05:04 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Beechies by eleventy billion

At least.
I see a running clock in this one in favor of Beechwood.
Running Clock, Beechies won't kick it to Phelps or have any trouble containing qb.

2020 2A State Champs Beechwood 49

*2020 1A State Champs 7
This one will be much closer than everyone is predicting.
The Pikeville loss could’ve been much worse. Beechwood has a lot back , including last years Mr. Football. Essiently Beechwood just added experience to an already talented team. 
Beechwood 55
Paintsville 14
I believe it will be closer than most think. Beechnuts may win but Paintsville will defend their home turf
(08-23-2021, 03:24 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: I believe it will be closer than most think. Beechnuts may win but Paintsville will defend their home turf
I love how you root for the mountain teams Pat but you are way off on this one. Beechwood by as many as they want
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Patriot1
(08-23-2021, 09:05 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 03:24 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: I believe it will be closer than most think. Beechnuts may win but Paintsville will defend their home turf
I love how you root for the mountain teams Pat but you are way off on this one. Beechwood by as many as they want
That’s what you said in 2018 when it was Beechwood and Pikeville in the 1A state championship. My heart is in the mountains and I stand with all these teams except in games it’s mountain team against mountain team then I have to make a choice. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot, RAMDAD50
Bump
People are discounting how good Pikeville is this year. Paintsville is starting a lot of new people on defense and it will take some time, but we will improve each week. We have talent and heart. Play hard and get better. I would much rather play Beechwood than a team we would bulldoze over in 2 quarters.
[-] The following 2 users Like 2000PHS's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, Patriot1
(08-26-2021, 09:17 PM)2000PHS Wrote: People are discounting how good Pikeville is  this year. Paintsville is starting a lot of new people on defense and it will take some time, but we will improve each week. We have talent and heart. Play hard and get better. I would much rather play Beechwood than a team we would bulldoze over in 2 quarters.
2000PHS can I be a Paintsville fan for the next 3 weeks looks like Pikeville isn’t going to have any games. I may just come down to Paintsville and watch this game but my PHS stuff is maroon but maybe nobody will notice. ??? Go tigers crush those nuts
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(08-23-2021, 01:47 PM)BBN2021 Wrote: This one will be much closer than everyone is predicting.
No.
(08-27-2021, 11:05 AM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 09:17 PM)2000PHS Wrote: People are discounting how good Pikeville is  this year. Paintsville is starting a lot of new people on defense and it will take some time, but we will improve each week. We have talent and heart. Play hard and get better. I would much rather play Beechwood than a team we would bulldoze over in 2 quarters.
2000PHS can I be a Paintsville fan for the next 3 weeks looks like Pikeville isn’t going to have any games. I may just come down to Paintsville and watch this game but my PHS stuff is maroon but maybe nobody will notice. ??? Go tigers crush those nuts
At least you’d make history. First Pikeville person to EVER root for Paintsville in a game! Way to root on your fellow mountain programs! We’d be glad to have ya for a couple weeks Patriot !
[-] The following 2 users Like Blue_Bird96's post:
  • MountainMamba, Patriot1
This game going to be streamed anywhere?
Praying for an injury free game on both sides! Love my Paintsville Tigers... but this Beechwood team is very good.
Beechwood - 49
Paintsville - 14
I don't cheer for Northern Kentucky teams, but Beechwood is gonna smoke some hind end in this one.
(08-27-2021, 01:35 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I don't cheer for Northern Kentucky teams, but Beechwood is gonna smoke some hind end in this one.
Hope to hear about it on the worst podcast around! How about y’all worry about finding a game lmao
[-] The following 1 user Likes MountainMamba's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(08-27-2021, 05:46 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 01:35 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I don't cheer for Northern Kentucky teams, but Beechwood is gonna smoke some hind end in this one.
Hope to hear about it on the worst podcast around! How about y’all worry about finding a game lmao

I'm at a game. Sober up.lol
MountainMamba

unlike Paintsville, Pikeville has a hard time finding teams to play because they worry about losing to Pikeville ... lol. Good luck tonight tho.
(08-27-2021, 06:49 PM)PHSForever Wrote: MountainMamba

unlike Paintsville, Pikeville has a hard time finding teams to play because they worry about losing to Pikeville ... lol. Good luck tonight tho.
Maybe this is karma for keeping your covid numbers hush hush lmao gtfo
Some people use a scamdemic as an excuse because they're afraid of getting that hind end smoked.
(08-27-2021, 07:12 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Some people use a scamdemic as an excuse because they're afraid of getting that hind end smoked.
I do agree with that. RPI system does suck the most for 1A teams....
Especially the good ones. Whenever Chirico Canceled on LCA last year and went and played LCC. I gave him more heck than anyone because it was such a terrible move. This won’t stop unless the KHSAA grows some balls and does something about it.  I hope you all do find a game tomorrow. I might come up and watch if it does happen.