• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley vs Perry Central Predictions
Hadnt saw anyone post anything so whats everyone think?  Im gonna say 
Perry Central 34
Whitley County 31
Perry Central 28
Whitley County 14
Whitley County 28-7
Perry 35-14. From what I've heard Whitley County staff is ill prepared to be in charge and the numbers are way down. Numbers at Perry are way up since Dixon moved up the road. I'll take the coach with the proven record over the staff full of newbies.
Anyone from over Whitley’s way want to DM me and talk a little colonel football?

I’d like to do some research before this week’s game on the radio.
I honestly don't know a lot about the Colonels yet. I know they have a young team with some experience at skill positions, and a bunch of young guys on the staff. They've been working hard in the weight room and at practice.
be wet and hard move the ball through the air so itll be an advantage to whitley. but i hear perry is big upfront and throw better than one might expect. dont sleep on the young staff cause theyre hungry. low scoring cause whitley will eat up the clock
Whitley will be too much for Perry. I see Whitley competing in their district and also see Perry finishing last in theirs. Based on that Whitley 35 - Perry 14
(08-18-2021, 02:22 PM)FallRock Wrote: Whitley will be too much for Perry. I see Whitley competing in their district and also see Perry finishing last in theirs. Based on that Whitley 35 - Perry 14

The Whitley South game will determine who gets the 4 seed and who stays home. Idk about competing in their district.
Has Perry scrimmaged anyone up to this point? Haven't heard or seen anything on them. I am sure they will be a much improved team this season with a full season under Dixon now.
(08-18-2021, 01:10 PM)KEEPITREAL Wrote: be wet and hard move the ball through the air so itll be an advantage to whitley. but i hear perry is big upfront and throw better than one might expect. dont sleep on the young staff cause theyre hungry. low scoring cause whitley will eat up the clock

The young coaches were pretty good players at University of the Cumberlands so they know some about game and should bring some enthusiasm.
Why ain't you Commodores talking trash? Afraid you're going to lose?
Was there a preview of local teams on WEZJ 104.3 ? I probably missed it. This game will probably be on that station if anybody wants to listen.
(08-18-2021, 02:48 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 02:22 PM)FallRock Wrote: Whitley will be too much for Perry. I see Whitley competing in their district and also see Perry finishing last in theirs. Based on that Whitley 35 - Perry 14

The Whitley South game will determine who gets the 4 seed and who stays home. Idk about competing in their district.
Not so fast... Smile
Go Whitley county
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • pjdoug
Have you seen Whitley play this year?
Hearing good things about Whitley County Coach…………….but

Perry County Central 35
Whitley County 13
Perry by 14
(08-20-2021, 12:21 AM)64SUR Wrote: Hearing good things about Whitley County Coach…………….but

Perry County Central 35
Whitley County 13

Don't be trying to recruit the coach. stay away.
(08-20-2021, 01:13 PM)pjdoug Wrote: https://www.thenewsjournal.net/eiers-blu...ning-game/

The coach seems like a confident young man.
(08-20-2021, 12:23 PM)CB14 Wrote: Perry by 14

I'm doubting it Smile
Go Colonels!
Melee.
Tied 7-7 with 6:13 left in first half.
Perry Central up 13-7 after 3 quarters. Whitley County ball 3rd down and 2 to go.
1st down Colonels on Perry County 44 yard line.
3rd down and 3 on the 37
Down to the 27 yard line. 1st down.
27 yard pass. Touchdown Colonels. tied 13-13.