Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JC 11 Paintsville 1
I'm gonna wait to make a comment on this game. (I see this particular game as being indicative of what many have been saying for two years now.)

I can say good game JC and good luck against LC.
well put Snake
she had at least 4 of them runs.ashame she cant hit run the bases or field the ball like the guru says
What or who in the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about Paintsville are you?
firebird Wrote:she had at least 4 of them runs.ashame she cant hit run the bases or field the ball like the guru says
Look...if you want to get into a pissing match....fine!
I have said befor that Shellie does a good job, you said she was the best the region has ever had!!! Tonight she did have a good game at the plate but she doesn't exactly bring that game every day!!!
She did have to get up to her tippie toes once to catch a thrown ball, but face it...if she had to move more than 3 feet to get to a ball, the only hope JC has is if Brogan covers the ground to make the plays for her like she did tonight.
Now...I tried to be nice, but you just would not let it go!!!! Good luck to JC in the Dist. finals and at regionals.
Congrats to JC, but I think its gonna b a good/close game against LC
The Guru Wrote:Look...if you want to get into a pissing match....fine!
I have said befor that Shellie does a good job, you said she was the best the region has ever had!!! Tonight she did have a good game at the plate but she doesn't exactly bring that game every day!!!
She did have to get up to her tippie toes once to catch a thrown ball, but face it...if she had to move more than 3 feet to get to a ball, the only hope JC has is if Brogan covers the ground to make the plays for her like she did tonight.
Now...I tried to be nice, but you just would not let it go!!!! Good luck to JC in the Dist. finals and at regionals.
shellie fields her position first baseman needs to cover her bag sometimes a close call to decide to go for the ball or hang to the bag .clearly you dont have a clue
firebird Wrote:shellie fields her position first baseman needs to cover her bag sometimes a close call to decide to go for the ball or hang to the bag .clearly you dont have a clue
I was talking about when the ball was hit 10 feet from first base and no, the first baseman didn't decide to hang close to the bag, she went for the ball, and that should tell plenty about how close to first it was, but Conley fielded the ball because she has great range. And I do have a clue.:thumpsup:
See what you did.....you couldn't just let it go that someone thinks that Stambaugh is a fine first baseman,and disagrees with you thinking she is the best that there ever was. you have to make them point out the fact that she has terrible range, and that might be her only fault keeping her from being a great one, but now it has to seem like I feel negative about her play and I don't!!! This should be the last of it. Shellie is good, but not the best the region has ever had.
The Guru Wrote:I was talking about when the ball was hit 10 feet from first base and no, the first baseman didn't decide to hang close to the bag, she went for the ball, and that should tell plenty about how close to first it was, but Conley fielded the ball because she has great range. And I do have a clue.:thumpsup:
See what you did.....you couldn't just let it go that someone thinks that Stambaugh is a fine first baseman,and disagrees with you thinking she is the best that there ever was. you have to make them point out the fact that she has terrible range, and that might be her only fault keeping her from being a great one, but now it has to seem like I feel negative about her play and I don't!!! This should be the last of it. Shellie is good, but not the best the region has ever had.
well we got the out and you lost guess it dont matter now
firebird Wrote:well we got the out and you lost guess it dont matter now
Very true!!! Congrats n the championship tonight!:Thumbs:
not a clue

You are so clueless. You just do not get it & you never will.Rolleyes
Dont let this thread get out of hand! Just a word of warning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Sorry bout that... just takin up for the Guru. This firebird person has no idea how much he/she respects their program.